Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Yay, I am alive but severely hungover! Door is locked and not being answered today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Every week our company look at effective advertising campaigns, and they decided to show us the Pedigree Adoption Drive ad today. I'm not going to link it because I am a MESS after watching it, so emotional!! :(

Can anyone tell me where this whole, "I just met you and this is crazy" or something quote comes from? I see it popping up in loads of places.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Can anyone tell me where this whole, "I just met you and this is crazy" or something quote comes from? I see it popping up in loads of places.

It's from a song, google it and you will understand :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I am ashamed of myself for LOVING that song.

• Advertisement

Hm, I'm not sure if I care enough to look it up on Google :pac:

Hm, I'm not sure if I care enough to look it up on Google :pac:

I think you'll care enough about this version ;)

SFW(ish) - No naked wimminz, but lots of bikinis :)

I feel like a dog this morning because I am a broken (hungover) woman needing a tummy rub. "does Fido want his belly scratched?! Does he?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Haha, I told a friend of mine about how I'd left my number for Taylor-the-Latte-boy, and they asked me was it that song that had inspired me....

Its a fun Summery song :)

Yay Apple Tea - hoping I can get the same brand in Cork...

I've no idea what that song is about or what the lyrics are - find my attention being drawn elsewhere in that video ...

• Advertisement

I've no idea what that song is about or what the lyrics are - find my attention being drawn elsewhere in that video ...

Yep, that's the idea!! :pac:

Ah. I see.

Back to job hunting. It blows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Booking my flight to Paris now, woooooo :D Seat selection is exciting, think I'll go for a window seat by one of the wings, anyone know if this is a good idea? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Hello new thread!

Here's some ice cream to celebrate

sundaes-su-653506-l.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

go for a seat not near the wing so you can look down and see what's below you,the wing would only block our view otherwise : |

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Booking my flight to Paris now, woooooo :D Seat selection is exciting, think I'll go for a window seat by one of the wings, anyone know if this is a good idea? :)

I am so excited for you! I would absolutely love to be doing what you're doing! Maybe I'll do a semester abroad next year :)

As for sitting by the wings, I did this coming home either from Lanzarote or Amsterdam last month and it was grand :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

go for a seat not near the wing so you can look down and see what's below you,the wing would only block our view otherwise : |

Perfect, I want to have the best view possible. :D Thanks a mil! I'm off to do a happy dance for a few minutes now :):)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Plus you won't have to worry about having to watch the gremlin tearing the wing to shreds.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

425693_184818418288010_1195910684_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Plus you won't have to worry about having to watch the gremlin tearing the wing to shreds.

this too :O

and you can look down on the tiny ant like french people : D

Actually whenever I'm flying, I really dislike sitting near the wings. I always have this fear that I'm going to look out the window and see as the wings break off.

The only good part about flying is taking off and landing. The last time I was on a plane I was sitting by the wings, and seeing something flap up and down, whilst semi sedated, was too frightening. I spent the entire time terrified the wings were broken waiting for it to snap off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Actually whenever I'm flying, I really dislike sitting near the wings. I always have this fear that I'm going to look out the window and see as the wings break off.
    I always sit by the wing for this reason. If the wings fall off at least I will have some advanced warning we are going to crash!!

Polloloca wrote: »
    The only good part about flying is taking off and landing. The last time I was on a plane I was sitting by the wings, and seeing something flap up and down, whilst semi sedated, was too frightening. I spent the entire time terrified the wings were broken waiting for it to snap off.

did you take sleeping pills or something?

Xanax. I don't fly without them. They only knock me out for 6/7 hours though. I spend the remainder being dopey

Polloloca wrote: »
    Xanax. I don't fly without them. They only knock me out for 6/7 hours though. I spend the remainder being dopey

do you take them when just going across the water too?to the uk?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

im going on holiday in October. It will be the first time I've ever gone away on my own!!

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    im going on holiday in October. It will be the first time I've ever gone away on my own!!

where you going?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement