Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh, delicious eclair, I am going to eat you all up. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

ellieh1 wrote: »
    I am feeling kinda sad at the moment. Things dont seem to be going very well with Mr.Boyfriend. I seem to be saying the wrong things, too often for my liking, during the past couple of weeks. It has happened again today and I just want to cry.

Ye're about the two year mark right?

We were the same. I dislocated my toe once from kicking a wall in frustration once.

Hang in there and keep talking, lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I think I have a date...?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Blush_01 wrote: »

Yay.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Watching Des Bishop's documentary My Dad Was Nearly James Bond. I may cry again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

https://twitter.com/NatashaGiggs/status/212294117366038529/photo/1

I feel my brain cells dying just looking at that picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

One of my friends recommended skyscanners to me to find the cheapest flights, could be worth a look

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Blush_01 wrote: »

Yay. I hope he's hawt. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Ye're about the two year mark right?

We were the same. I dislocated my toe once from kicking a wall in frustration once.

Hang in there and keep talking, lovely.

ellie1, at the two year mark, my boyfriend and I were having an awful time of it. I was on a pill that was sending me loopy, making the whole situation ten times worse. But we talked lots and stuck it out, and now we're getting on better than ever. It must be a two-year itch or something, but it's definitely resolvable. As DK says, keep talking and give each other space when you need it.

I'm going to dye my hair a deep plummy colour tomorrow, like this:
    http://www.lorealparis.com.au/img/l10n/products/305x262/HCo1_47.jpg

Hope it turns out okay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

had a sorta awkward sex/contraceptive talk with my sister on facebook chat

we never talk about that sort of thing :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'd love some mash and gravy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Kiera wrote: »
    I'd love some mash and gravy.

Thinking of a toasted cheese sammich myself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

My arm and the iron just had a battle. It wasn't much of a fair fight... Nice White (I lost the ability to spell White for a second there!) line across my arm now. Owies!

Also, my boss emailed me last week saying that her and the next in charge want to have lunch with me tomorrow. I'm pretty scared! I want to hope that it's positive but...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

God this long distance thing is frustrating sometimes :(

Why would I make myself all comfy in bed BEFORE I take my make up off? Now I have to get up. :( Note to self : stash some emergency make up wipes beside bed for future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

https://twitter.com/NatashaGiggs/status/212294117366038529/photo/1

I feel my brain cells dying just looking at that picture.
    The state of those two women, honestly that Natasha one has absolutely no shame whatsoever, she is as brazen as you can get.

Not a bit of shame about her whatsoever, I remember seeing her on The Late Late Show a few months ago, I could not believe her brazenness about the whole marriage/abortion/affair carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

My arm and the iron just had a battle. It wasn't much of a fair fight... Nice White (I lost the ability to spell White for a second there!) line across my arm now. Owies!

Also, my boss emailed me last week saying that her and the next in charge want to have lunch with me tomorrow. I'm pretty scared! I want to hope that it's positive but...

Lunch is usually a good sign :)

Ugh, just watched the last three episodes of glee. I am an emotional, head achy mess.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

meeting started at 7.40, only headin home now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Just found deadly flights on Skyscanner which gives a 14hr stop in Manchester before heading into Europe, thinking of choosing this option and spending a couple of hours in the bf's hometown and visiting his family :)

I'm excited :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Novella wrote: »
    Why would I make myself all comfy in bed BEFORE I take my make up off? Now I have to get up. :( Note to self : stash some emergency make up wipes beside bed for future.

I do this a lot, all cosy in bed and then remember I have to get up and brush my teeth!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My shoulder is bloody killing me! I dunno what the feck I did! :(

I do this a lot, all cosy in bed and then remember I have to get up and brush my teeth!

It's so annoying! I have brushed my teeth and taken off my make up now though so I'm happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

I had one last little bit of freelance work hanging over me and I just got it done there. Now I have garlic mushrooms as a reward and not a single thing to do on my day off tomorrow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Try getting all cosy in bed only for my horrible boyfriend to come in and ask me if I have my retainers on (they're Invisalign so not ugly like real retainers!), I always lie and squirm under duvet, he almost always makes me get up and put them on, meanie head.

Acoshla wrote: »
    Try getting all cosy in bed only for my horrible boyfriend to come in and ask me if I have my retainers on (they're Invisalign so not ugly like real retainers!), I always lie and squirm under duvet, he almost always makes me get up and put them on, meanie head.

Aw, he sounds really nice and caring! Mean, but in a lovely way! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

That's actually so sweet of him, awww! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Ooooh I'm almost at 5,000 posts. Maybe I should stop posting forever at 5,000? Nice, round, even number! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

:O Chatterpillar don't leave us!!

Guy 1 is just a roide me thinks....and he is really big...im curious yet scared of it hahaha

I'm gonna quote my good friend Samantha Jones here and say....''I'm a trysexual, I'll try anything once ;)"

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

The cats being raped in the rape spot again. I just threw a can of hairspray out the window at him, now I realise I need it for morning so I'll have to go out and search around for it in the dark. :(

Clearly I missed because they're still doing it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Acoshla wrote: »

Ah that's sweet though :)
    My boyfriend has and will never see me wearing my retainers, they're the big wire and plastic ones that make me look like an ice hockey player. Not exactly appropriate for the bedroom ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement