Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Went for coffee yesterday evening with friends and 2 of them were talking about the Hunger Games because they are both reading it!

The other friend got up and left, then i got up and left. We ran into each other in the queue buying it in Tesco! :o

Its actually really good started it this morning!

Reminded me of this pic :D

huunger%2Bgame.jpg

This makes me feel proud to be Irish even tho they are getting a bad name in other parts of the world.

Best fans in the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

bluewolf wrote: »
    me too :(

*plans drive to galway*
    "ohai i was just in the neighbourhood, having tea? don't mind if i do..."

You also feel like swinging by Limerick and picking me up?? Sould Wolfey :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,561 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh emergency tax, you are not cool at all. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My credit card needs to be restrained when I'm around anything by Curvy Kate... :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

awec wrote: »
    Has anyone seen safe house? Denzel Washington etc...

Ya I enjoyed it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I want chocolate and snuggles. In that order. Mostly the chocolate though.

coco_lola wrote: »
    I want chocolate and snuggles. In that order. Mostly the chocolate though.

I can offer you crisps and playing with your hair....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kiera wrote: »
    I can offer you crisps and playing with your hair....

kinky ;)

• Advertisement

kinky ;)

She's waxed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hehehe, I'm biting off the heads of jelly babies and feeding them to my dog, sometimes twisting them off! :pac: hahahahaha, take that you jellied babes! :p

Links234 wrote: »
    hehehe, I'm biting off the heads of jelly babies and feeding them to my dog, sometimes twisting them off! :pac: hahahahaha, take that you jellied babes! :p

Those poor babies :( you monster :mad:! :pac:

Mmmmm vodka jelly babies....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

go go gadget hurriedly written crap story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Those poor babies :( you monster :mad:! :pac:

It was for science!

glados.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Mmmmm vodka jelly babies....

How do you make these magical things?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

akamossy wrote: »
    Ya I gave it a go, I don't like it, I wanna go home! I don't see the big deal. My family are extremely supportive and can't wait for me to come home. My bfs family are a different story, whoever is feeding them stories that australia is the land of riches are a bunch of idiots. I've never been so brole and miserable in my life.

The only place that has riches are the areas around the mines, people living there make a fortune because of the danger of the job. It was worse than Ireland in some parts a few years ago, had a person I knew who was Australian, and used talk to him and he was complaining about the state of the country.

I love Australia as a county though - would love to have the money to get over there again. Fair play to you for making the decision to come home, no point in being unhappy if its not right for you!

Roesy wrote: »
    How do you make these magical things?

Put jelly babies on a flat tray. Pour vodka on tray. Put in freezer for a few hours so the jelly babies soak it all up. Enjoy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

finally got a decent pic of my dog and the rabbit in his new run!! :D

scaled.php?server=687&filename=dscn09281.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=444&filename=scaledphpserver109filen.jpg&res=landing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Put jelly babies on a flat tray. Pour vodka on tray. Put in freezer for a few hours so the jelly babies soak it all up. Enjoy. :)

I have never wished I had jelly babies in the house more than I do right now...

bubblefett wrote: »
    I have never wished I had jelly babies in the house more than I do right now...

Be careful tho. I had a load of them one night cause you cant taste the vodka and my god did i pay for it the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Be careful tho. I had a load of them one night cause you cant taste the vodka and my god did i pay for it the next day.

You should try vodka watermellon:
    Cut a hole in the top of a watermelon, stick in funnel. Pour some vodka, leave to sit for a day. Chill and repeat over few days until it is saturated. Slice and serve

Guarenteed to make you very happy, then very sad the next morning

Had volunteer orientation with the DSPCA today. Not good listening to howling dogs with a hangover. But I'm so excited about starting volunteering!

• Administrators Posts: 53,561 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Harden ye! :D

Had a woeful hangover today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

So I'm the mega bitch tonight and I'm enjoying it! For the past week, I've been asking my friend what the plan was for her birthday as I had much better plans but didn't want to be a horrid friend and ignore her birthday so I asked her to let me know if she was celebrating tonight or tomorrow or at all. All week she was cracking up threathening not to do anything because she couldn't find a dress. Last night, she let me know the plan. Drinks tonight in her house early and head on into town early and party for the night. At almost 7 o clock she casually mentions to me in a text that she's busy til 11:30 and can we meet her at 11:30. I am livid because I abandoned the better plan in favour for her birthday. So, I text her back and said that was fine - and text the other girls that I'm friends with, that were supposed to meet her tonight too, and invited them over to drink and get ready at my house an we can all head into town later then. Princess will freak. But I'm beyond caring.

Polloloca wrote: »
    So I'm the mega bitch tonight and I'm enjoying it! For the past week, I've been asking my friend what the plan was for her birthday as I had much better plans but didn't want to be a horrid friend and ignore her birthday so I asked her to let me know if she was celebrating tonight or tomorrow or at all. All week she was cracking up threathening not to do anything because she couldn't find a dress. Last night, she let me know the plan. Drinks tonight in her house early and head on into town early and party for the night. At almost 7 o clock she casually mentions to me in a text that she's busy til 11:30 and can we meet her at 11:30. I am livid because I abandoned the better plan in favour for her birthday. So, I text her back and said that was fine - and text the other girls that I'm friends with, that were supposed to meet her tonight too, and invited them over to drink and get ready at my house an we can all head into town later then. Princess will freak. But I'm beyond caring.

Why will she feak?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭DoneDL

coco_lola wrote: »
    Had volunteer orientation with the DSPCA today. Not good listening to howling dogs with a hangover. But I'm so excited about starting volunteering!

Who has been giving alcohol to the dogs.

Sorry coco_lola, couldn`t resist. Well done on volunteering.

• Advertisement

DoneDL wrote: »
    Who has been giving alcohol to the dogs.

Sorry coco_lola, couldn`t resist. Well done on volunteering.

Yeah they all went off on the tear last night, the jager got to them in the end, they're dying :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement