Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,561 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Drink beer or go for a drive?

awec wrote: »
    I vote beer.

Done! I'll drive to get the beer :)

I'm so fúcking easy :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I know the feeling! :P

Be strong! There is light at the end of the tunnel (usually). It may take up to 48 hours for you to reach it!

I'm feeling better now, just ordered a snack box, mmm. Chicken makes everything better. Staying in tonight.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Alas I have returned. :D

Massive multiquote reply coming up guys.. :p
    Links234 wrote: »
    Haha! I just found a company that does tentacle shaped dildos! :pac:

(adding some smut to the thread)

Want to see this slightly curious.. ;)
    Im now offically 32... Got clinique 3 step face stuff , a book case and 7 books... happy days.

Kids all off school now. have to attend a meeting later at the secondary school, busy busy, busy.

Happy birthday!! :D
    Acoshla wrote: »
    Ok catch up time:

Adele is pregnant? Wouldn't have had her down as the maternal type, why is that "in your face" to her ex?

Links, Neyite et al, when is this magical afternoon tea meet up? Me me me I wanna come! I wanna play with baby Oreo, I love Oreos :) Oh and Links today my boyfriend was in the men's bathroom at the urinal and some 4-6 year old traveller kids tried to look at his "junk" as he put it while he was there, he f-ed them out of it, so just goes to show that anyone can get hassle/grief in bathrooms.

I lived in a house of 12 in college, 8 bedrooms, it was interesting, ie miserable! Was never so glad I had an en suite, the other 2 bathrooms were manky.

In other amazeballs news I saw Holly Willoughbooby in real life!! I love her, I did my best not to mortify myself/boyfriend by groping her, drooling on her and telling her I loved her, just took some photos of her that I will treasure forever. I'm such a perv :o

Welcome back Acoshla! :)
    Kiera wrote: »
    How have you never had a super split?

Want one! :D
    Put jelly babies on a flat tray. Pour vodka on tray. Put in freezer for a few hours so the jelly babies soak it all up. Enjoy. :)

I'm so trying that, it sounds deadly! :D

Just about to go down to the pub for a while. Unfortunately can't afford to drink. My bf is playing pool (or snooker - not entirely sure which.. :o) with my brother and his friend. I'm just about to assemble a sponge cake I made earlier. :)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

coco_lola wrote: »
    I'm feeling better now, just ordered a snack box, mmm. Chicken makes everything better. Staying in tonight.

mmm chicken!!

Watching the athletics while getting ready to head to London :D really looking forward to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I have a massive urge to make cake!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I have a DVD, chinese just arrived and I bought a few beers.

My night is sorted! :P

What's a snack box?

chicken and chips in a box,did you get safe house?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I have a DVD, chinese just arrived and I bought a few beers.

My night is sorted! :P

What's a snack box?

Chicken and chips!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUzJaIXI7iigaSWVWxHAchXbBaM-jd32fdazse-frICzK6-Ln5kgIlF3SS

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

am i allowed to make the box jokes now?

story submitted. lulz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Why will she feak?

She will be mad at me because she won't be here, thus not being centre of attention. In fact, only I know shell be so mad, I wouldn't bother doing it, to be honest. I'm tired of her dramatics. God forbid anybody have a good time in her absence.

Also, I made baileys cheesecake. Quite proud of the fact that I a) did it tipsy, b) didn't dick it or c) didn't try cook it like I once did with rice crispie buns

Very excited about tonight; going to see Maverick Saber at the Volvo Ocean Race and can hear all the other acts from my bedroom window.

Galway is going to be amazing this week, regardless of the weather.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Polloloca wrote: »
    b) didn't dick it

why would you do that to a cake :eek:

they sell cream in shops yknow :cool:

:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I have a massive urge to make cake!

Heh, I just gave away cake to boyfriend's little brother because I didn't need it, there's more of it here if you want it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

bluewolf wrote: »

:D
    it's not the same. I'm all about the protien.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So far I've just tasted the japanese stuff and my review is: crappy, weak, piss water.

grey label,500ml bottle?

i can highly recommend the cake i posted and made last night, delicious

• Advertisement

What's a snack box?
    I'm convinced you're from another planet! Freak!
    bluewolf wrote: »

You're on fire tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Very excited about tonight; going to see Maverick Saber at the Volvo Ocean Race and can hear all the other acts from my bedroom window.

Galway is going to be amazing this week, regardless of the weather.

We must be the only people who have no interest in going into it, everyone keeps asking what day are we heading in, it's like the Races every year again! Maverick Sabre posted on twitter today that the original members of Thin Lizzy were playing before him tonight :rolleyes: Not only is he a weird whiny git but he clearly needs to brush up on his music info! :pac:

I'm convinced you're from another planet! Freak!

You're on fire tonight :D

Do you know what a pasty bap is? I bet ya don't! :P

a pasty for your baps? :pac:

i never knew the term for those things was "pasty" until recently

Do you know what a pasty bap is? I bet ya don't! :P

White tits.

Ha!

If only! :P

Wanna see my pasty baps? :D

(.)(.)

• Advertisement

Ha!

If only! :P

It's a Pastie (not the cornish one you're thinking of) in a bap, funnily enough.

pfff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasties

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement