Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR Scheme

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

ScienceMad wrote: »
    Anyone going to hear orientation at Trinity?? :P

I am :) I think leaveiton is going too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ScienceMad

subz3r0 wrote: »
    I am :) I think leaveiton is going too.

Ohh thats great news :) what course are you doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Mary I anyone???? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cracknafobia

anyone bringin a laptop to de nuig orientation!id say im de only one from leitrim goin !haha

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭youcantstopme

Yeah im bringing mine! Say id be the only dub haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Princessxx

for the nuig one it mentions a ceili? what are people planning on wearing for that? Im dreading packing I'm from galway myself so I know it will mostly consist of jeans and stuff:P but I've no idea what to do about this ceili:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

The Mary I one is only for a day and I was told just bring yourself and comfy éadaí....I was told we're going bowling :L Oh jees I haven't done that since I was reeeeeeally small.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 HelpNeeded!

Princessxx wrote: »
    for the nuig one it mentions a ceili? what are people planning on wearing for that? Im dreading packing I'm from galway myself so I know it will mostly consist of jeans and stuff:P but I've no idea what to do about this ceili:confused:

Oh god yaa the Ceili, i forgot about that :/ Am maybe just dress with tights? nothing too fancy? :/

Oh god yaa the Ceili, i forgot about that :/ Am maybe just dress with tights? nothing too fancy? :/
    yeah I'm hoping most girls wont go to fancy :/ i was kinda thinking the same as you and sure that should be fine i'd say :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

yeah I'm hoping most girls wont go to fancy :/ i was kinda thinking the same as you and sure that should be fine i'd say :)

Ah lads don't be saying that, I was going to just throw on some jeans and a t shirt. :pac: I didn't think people would dress a bit better than usual for a ceile.

• Advertisement

Ah lads don't be saying that, I was going to just throw on some jeans and a t shirt. :pac: I didn't think people would dress a bit better than usual for a ceile.
    haha I was hoping that but my friend mentioned it to me? I don't think people would get majorly dressed up would they? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Harblarblar

Is there many people taking their parents as their guests to the nuig one?dont really wanna be the only one that does:L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Is there many people taking their parents as their guests to the nuig one?dont really wanna be the only one that does:L

As far as I can see pretty much everyone brings their parents. So far I'm the only one I know who isn't. :o

Yeah I'm bringing mine as well and hoping most people do as well :o

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭youcantstopme

For the nuig ceili,when we had ceilis at the gaeltacht it was just shorts and tee shirt haha :D its only a bit of craic so wear whatever your comfortable in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sleahy18

Anyone else heading to the UL HEAR orientation next tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Melissa_Sarah

So anyone going to Maynooth orientation tomorrow know what their dressing up as yet?? :) 'cause I don't have a clue what to do:L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Jenny101

Fancy dress ?!! Didn't know that crap.. have no costumes :/

Jenny101 wrote: »
    Fancy dress ?!! Didn't know that crap.. have no costumes :/
    I originally thought it was just going out clothes but from what I heard on this it's fancy dress! I've no costume either so I think i'll go for minimal effort and stick on ears or something:L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

Just make sure you get something . . . you'll be left feeling kind of awkward if you dont.

• Advertisement

See for the nuig orientation, I never got a timetable so what sorta sports stuff will we be doing and will we be doing a lot of that sorta stuff?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Jenny101

Any ideas for the fancy dress?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

I think Im going as Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Sleahy18 wrote: »
    Anyone else heading to the UL HEAR orientation next tuesday?
    I'm going to it, 3 days seems like a bit much but it will probably be good for a head-start.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭chomps_x

So anyone going to Maynooth orientation tomorrow know what their dressing up as yet?? :) 'cause I don't have a clue what to do:L

A cavewoman :P

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭chomps_x

Take the lenses out of 3D glasses and wear a shirt tucked into your trousers... voila a NERD! :D

chomps_x wrote: »
    Take the lenses out of 3D glasses and wear a shirt tucked into your trousers... voila a NERD! :D

I might do that, running out of options!It's between that or a nun:L

See for the nuig orientation, I never got a timetable so what sorta sports stuff will we be doing and will we be doing a lot of that sorta stuff?!
    hey they just said to bring runners tracksuit bottoms and a rain jacket as sports gear :)

hey they just said to bring runners tracksuit bottoms and a rain jacket as sports gear :)

Okay cheers :) I'm actually getting quite nervous about it now, wish i knew someone else going down:(

• Advertisement

Okay cheers :) I'm actually getting quite nervous about it now, wish i knew someone else going down:(
    Same here I just finished packing and I'm nervous for it even though I live in Galway but hey everyone will be in our position :)

Advertisement