Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Administrative Officer - Revenue Commissioners

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JonnieGee

Has anyone heard anything about how many positions there are on the four panels and have they started moving on them yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Veledan22

JonnieGee wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything about how many positions there are on the four panels and have they started moving on them yet?

No, I still haven't heard anything and they wouldn't give me any information on the number of positions or how many people were in the panels.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Veledan22

Has anyone been in contact with Revenue recently? Has there been any movement on the panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭try_again

any updates? It's not easy to get any information - has anyone else been more successful in gathering any info?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Riddler87

So im early 20's on accountancy panel and I got a call the other day and asked me for references etc.

• Advertisement

Riddler87 wrote: »
    So im early 20's on accountancy panel and I got a call the other day and asked me for references etc.

That's great - seems to be moving along. I'm a few behind you so hopefully I'll hear soon. Good luck now and keep us updated.

I got the call as well - surprised at how quick this panel moved. Delighted though!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 10 AnCailin

Hi,

I applied for the AO ICT competition this year. I went through the interview process and got placed in low teens. I heard six were placed on the panel in 2012 and all six got jobs.

Does anyone have any numbers on how the 2014 AO ICT panel worked out, how many were appointed or if it was exhausted?

I'd just like to gauge my chances of getting a job given my place on the panel.

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

AnCailin wrote:
    Does anyone have any numbers on how the 2014 AO ICT panel worked out, how many were appointed or if it was exhausted?

I was placed in teens on last year's panel...got offered very quickly too...didn't take it in the end as I got better job..best of luck..

Zipppy wrote: »
    I was placed in teens on last year's panel...got offered very quickly too...didn't take it in the end as I got better job..best of luck..

That's great to hear, thanks a mil Zippy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭littlelady81

Hi folks does anyone know what the current state of play is with the panels? Are jobs being filled? Any word on when the next recruitment drive will take place?

Hi folks does anyone know what the current state of play is with the panels? Are jobs being filled? Any word on when the next recruitment drive will take place?

Hi littlelady, I got placed in the teens on the panel of the IT competition. I had my interview on 16th June, got word I passed and was asked for my official documents, qualification certs, garda vetting, etc around 3 ago weeks so things seem to be moving pretty quick.

Couldn't tell you how far down the panel they're going though.

From what I can tell this AO competition seems to be running every two years. It was on in 2012, 2014 and again this year.

I imagine a general AO competition through PAS will be up again soon as well.

Advertisement