Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Weekly LIVE iMPACT Wrestling Thread!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Maybe I missed it, but when is that X Division show airing?

2nd week of February I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    For that tag tournament thing, why not give the winners a title match instead? Last time they did one of these tournaments, I believe they stumbled upon Joe and Magnus? Why not try it again and make it worthwhile with a title match for the winning team?

I think its cause its only for overseas markets and won't be airing over here for months.

The Knockouts match was a pleasant surprise for 2013 mainstream US women's standards. The rest of the show was sport entertainment schlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

GTR63 wrote: »
    I'm probably asking for a bit too much to be expecting a few suprises.

Well that press release did say 'Both events will feature TNA Superstars and additional surprise guests.'

Well that press release did say 'Both events will feature TNA Superstars and additional surprise guests.'

Took this to mean:
    03-1.jpg

:D

• Advertisement

Man do I hate this Hogan/Bully angle. Its a storyline that just eats up tv time and annoys me at how much its harming Ray's character. I forgot in less than a week that Anderson returned....wish he hadn't bothered. Looking forward to this knockout tag match now.

Best official TNA video since Don West left:

- "The Icon" Sting is back - and his war for revenge against The Aces and Eights is just starting! Thanks to the Man In Black, is it the end of the Ace's reign of destruction on IMPACT? What does Sting have planned for Thursday night? Don't miss it!

- As announce by General Manager Hulk Hogan, a huge tag team match is scheduled for Thursday's broadcast as World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy and a partner of his choice will battle Austin Aries and Bobby Roode! It was announced on Monday afternoon that Hardy had selected "Cowboy" James Storm! Jeff Hardy and James Storm vs. Austin Aries and Bobby Roode this Thursday night!
    preview1.jpg

- Speaking of Hulk Hogan, he has suspended Bully Ray from appearing on IMPACT due to the recent controversy involving his daughter, Brooke Hogan! Was Hogan justified in his decision? Will Bully Ray accept his punishment - or defy the General Manager? Tune in Thursday night for an update!

- TNA Gut Check returns on Thursday night! TWO Gut Check contestants will compete head-to-head for the chance to a contract with IMPACT WRESTLING! For complete details, CLICK HERE

- The X Division Tournament continues on Thursday with Kenny King vs. Zema Ion! The winner advances to Genesis to face Christian York for a shot at the X Division Championship against Rob Van Dam!
    xmatch2.jpg

Also, Tara and Jesse vs. Robbie E. and a partner, and apparently the Gutcheck people are Brian Cage and Jay Bradley.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Cage is pretty good. Hopefully he can at least put on a good showing.

Also, is that Bully Ray thing not a blatant abuse of power by Hogan? Dixie, get your ass in there and sort this out! :pac:

Aces and 8s was mentioned on Modern Family this week (as in the card hand) and my immediate reaction was to scream rather loudly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Aries and Roode are great together as heels .

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The wedding is tonight is it?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I havent watched in a few weeks but what wedding? Havent heard anything about it :o

Yup, interesting to see what they'll do. I completely missed Bully's death stare at the end of last weeks show which puts the wedding in a whole different context (hopefully at least).

I havent watched in a few weeks but what wedding? Havent heard anything about it :o

image.jpg

Yip as JP Liz has confirmed Bully is marrying She-Hulk.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

GTR63 wrote: »
    Yip as JP Liz has confirmed Bully is marrying She-Hulk.

Chyna? :)

Ugh, thought that's what it might be but hoped not. Unless it ends with Brooke going through a table, they are killing Bully Ray after an amazing 2012.

After all the failed weddings, why do wrestlers (in terms of the characters) keep doing them? Surely they arent thick enough to think their wedding will be the first to go off without a hitch?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Didnt see that coming

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

What happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Charisteas wrote: »
    What happened?

Taz is in the Aces and 8's how does that logistically even work? He must have missed a lot of club meetings doing commentary every week

Will be entertaining to see Taz ride in on his tricycle every week I suppose

Hopefully that takes him off commentary. He is awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Hopefully that takes him off commentary. He is awful.

Perhaps that's why his commentary was so bad he was probably skyping into the Aces and 8's meetings during the show

Yeah he's a dope on commentary that laughs at his own jokes and ridicules Todd for doing his job properly and quite well IMO

EdK wrote: »
    Taz is in the Aces and 8's how does that logistically even work? He must have missed a lot of club meetings doing commentary every week

Will be entertaining to see Taz ride in on his tricycle every week I suppose

Oh FFS I mean how crap is the group you might aswell have put Todd Whats-his-face in it

Apparently Jeff Hardy at 35 and doing some of the best work of his career 'still has it'. I suppose it's not as bad as ROH fans chanting it at Jay Lethal.

Brooke telling Hulk her boob is out on live TV. Scarlet for Linda.

hogan.gif

I hope TNA finally give Daniels as world title reign

Aries and Roode are great together as heels .
    Tna seem to be thinking of putting them in a tag team, wouldn't mind seeing that.
    I hope TNA finally give Daniels as world title reign
    I'd like to see it but doubt it'll happen. Who is the contender after he beats Daniels though? Maybe Storm?

• Advertisement

Serious question as I didn't watch it live but anyone else think Taz was going to do a Big Fat Oily Guy strip when he asked was it hot in here? Some people have said this.

Advertisement