Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭longwhitecross+

Still with battleeye client not responding. Taken all the fun out of this now, wasn't happening earlier today

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

On my 3rd life...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

In case it hasn't already been posted :

Day Z Updater

Downloads and extracts the latest Day Z mod files to the ARMA II folder, makes installation easier.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I have to say i really like the new update. Really makes the zombies more of a threat, rather then an annoyance. Managed to solo a few areas before meeting up with a few of the lads and chilling in the belltower.

Good times :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

What server you guys hanging out on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Some of the US servers seem to be on a version that's slightly higher than 1.60.

How do I get the update to that?

Couple still on US5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

My connection was crap tonight so I disconnected.
    People were telling me they were right beside me, but to me they were 50m away..

_fingers crossed_ my battleeye problem is fixed, I had the latest beta patch installed not the 612. No idea if or why that would effect it, but seems to be ok

spoke too soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Helped a few zombies out in their battle with Bandits :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Kiith wrote: »
    I have to say i really like the new update. Really makes the zombies more of a threat, rather then an annoyance. Managed to solo a few areas before meeting up with a few of the lads and chilling in the belltower.

Good times :P

I like the new update too. Don't know why the dev got alot of hate over it. Make's it overall challenging and using stealth. I went through about 3 towns and survived while it was teeming with zombies. Also it's more harrowing when you overlook a town and it's surrounding fields and just see it teeming with zombies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Died for the 4th time, on Skalisty Island, which is located on the South-East, after a 5 minute swim across the water.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'm completely stuck atm. Top of a school building after I shot a zombie. A herd came running after me, ran up the stairs and climbed the ladder to the top. Now I'm stuck, I'm constantly fainting. I'm screwed.

I'm completely stuck atm. Top of a school building after I shot a zombie. A herd came running after me, ran up the stairs and climbed the ladder to the top. Now I'm stuck, I'm constantly fainting. I'm screwed.

If you mark your location on the map I can try come help you.
    I've got nothing better to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

lol exact same thing happened to me. Some bandit walked up to me i shot him with a rifle then a few zombies came, so i ran around a corner up some ladder on top of a building. then zombies kept on coming until there was around 50 at the bottom of the ladder. used all my ammo now theres about 20 left.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

If you mark your location on the map I can try come help you.
    I've got nothing better to do.

Too late I died! Found a chopper earlier on. Some fellas were there. Was good fun flying from town to town.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭excaliburhc

loving this mod so far ,

few games last night (pain in the arse to get into servers - the duku ? (something like that :D ) hosted servers never worked for me .

enjoying it , tense as **** playing at night - just little islands of red in a sea of black is basically what you get.

Gonna lurk around the UK servers during the day today if anyones home and not playing Diablo 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Downloading OA at the moment so I can jump into this! Can't wait. Doubt I'll get to play before I head to work. I'll be on tonight if anyone else is around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Just so I make sure as want to get a mate involved with this. Can you use the Free Arma 2 demo version on Steam and then buy Operation Arrowhead to use this mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Just so I make sure as want to get a mate involved with this. Can you use the Free Arma 2 demo version on Steam and then buy Operation Arrowhead to use this mod?

Yes

I posted it above twice how to do it.

So anybody not at work/school want to play now?
    I'm in the middle of cherno in the clock tower and it just isn't as fun playing solo.

I'm up north near the airfield, server just crashed. US5?

Is it not night on US5? I'll be on in 5mins.

Its maxed out actually an pinging badly for it. Maybe an eu/uk server?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I'm about ready to go! Just gonna try join a server now.

Jet Black [boards.ie] is on DE2, perhaps we could meet there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Gah, missing some sort of deleted.chernarus file. I'll be on in a bit once I figure this out...

• Advertisement

I am on DE2 now. Which airfield are you near?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement