Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options
1545556575860»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can appreciate that, but with seasons, I get bored quickly of playing the same Real Madrid and Barca teams over and over and over. Ultimate Team offers more variety for me, and I always love building multiple teams :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Can appreciate that, but with seasons, I get bored quickly of playing the same Real Madrid and Barca teams over and over and over. Ultimate Team offers more variety for me, and I always love building multiple teams :)

Ah you need to switch up your own team choice so.
    It's much harder to get to division 1 in seasons, and to stay there.
    Although, Career has been my most played game mode this year.
    Pity it always freezes around the year 2022. on 7 different teams. :P

Haven't touched Career other than to get achievements tbh. I found the AI was either insanely easy to beat, or ridiculously hard, often feeling like it was cheating. Far prefer playing actual humans.

Which is weird, cause in Fifa 12, I easily spent more time in career than online...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Finally got 1000G :)

Deleted the save file so going to try and grind out the 25 games now. Hoping it won't take all 25, but 2 down, 23 to go...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Deleted the save file so going to try and grind out the 25 games now. Hoping it won't take all 25, but 2 down, 23 to go...

There aer 25 different league countries I just decided to play 1 from each after I deleted my save file. Gives some variety. And i saved my profile after each game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Agree with this. After I won the Division 1 League Title a couple of times I lost interest and stuck to UT. My record is 89-13-12 which is actually better than my UT record, in terms of win % anyway.

It's more satisfying when a team you've built yourself goes on to win trophies/league titles. And getting one over the pace whores always brings a smile to my face :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

With regards to UT/Seasons i think it all depends on what mood your in. I was hooked on UT around Christmas, then got pissed off with the pace whores, up until about 2 months ago was always playing seasons and now back on to UT again!

Still cant beat a good few games of club pro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

What would the trade in value of Fifa 13 be now? Would i even get €10 for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

bigron2109 wrote: »
    What would the trade in value of Fifa 13 be now? Would i even get €10 for it?

not anywhere near that. prob around the 3 mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭risteardb

Does anybody have any good formation / custom tactics for liverpool, i checked youtube and ony found two and both of those were crap, one was so high pressure it pushed the cb's out to the lwb and rwb positions and was lelf with johnson and enrique as cb's..... as help would be well appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

Can Fifa 13 be updated with latest squad lists?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Not that im aware of, defeats the purpose of releasing a new game if you could update the new squads tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

if you use google( ;) ) you can get them. can't post a link here, but you can get them.

Advertisement