Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I really wish they would sort out the problem when people quit a game. I have 2 games left in div 6,need a point to win the title. I was just playing a match, went 3-0 up after 38 mins, asshole quit and I didn't get my win, it's ridiculous at this stage. Take the beating like a man and move on to the next match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Melion wrote: »
    I really wish they would sort out the problem when people quit a game. I have 2 games left in div 6,need a point to win the title. I was just playing a match, went 3-0 up after 38 mins, asshole quit and I didn't get my win, it's ridiculous at this stage. Take the beating like a man and move on to the next match.

I've always got the win when people quit. I'd probably stop playing the game altogether if that happened me regularly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Unearthly wrote: »
    I've always got the win when people quit. I'd probably stop playing the game altogether if that happened me regularly

I recently have stopped, the lag, the injustice of games along with the quitting finally got to me.

some big changes needed next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,056 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

there must be some way in which you can get points if opponent quits(if leading).

I always get win if my opponent quits and im in front.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Connection glitchers :( Needing a win in Ultimate Team for the Div 1 title from last 2 games, winning 3-1 with 15mins left and score a fourth, cue instant lag then disconnection and I somehow get the loss :( aaaargh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 chipachap

There are programs available called "trainers". They are available easily for the PC. I'm not sure about consoles. It works by somehow glitching the system into giving them a win instead of a DNF.

This lets them enter a match and leave straight away but counts as a win. They then sell all the items in the free gold pack to get the coins. Most of these then sell the coins on ebay etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hey lads, started a new Player Career mode and was wondering if anyone had a link where I could find the prerequisites needed for unlocking skills? I remember seeing a whole list before but can't find it at all.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Wondering has anyone been playing pro clubs recently?

When we first started we quickly shot up the divisions getting as high as 3, then around two months ago we couldnt put two wins together and were relegated to Div 8!

But we are now back to Div 3, and its after becoming a bit more easier than before.

I reckon when we shot down the table people that would usually play UT & Seasons set up their teams and were whipping our bee-hinds.

has anyone else had the same problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Was thinking of giving Fifa ago on virgin gaming ? Is it any use ? Thinking of playing head 2 head for a few quid. Anyone got any experience ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Wondering has anyone been playing pro clubs recently?

When we first started we quickly shot up the divisions getting as high as 3, then around two months ago we couldnt put two wins together and were relegated to Div 8!

But we are now back to Div 3, and its after becoming a bit more easier than before.

I reckon when we shot down the table people that would usually play UT & Seasons set up their teams and were whipping our bee-hinds.

has anyone else had the same problem?

I play it, usually just on Friday, and while drinking. I think div 7 is the highest we've gotten though, and haven't noticed it get much harder/easier!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

14murphy wrote: »
    Was thinking of giving Fifa ago on virgin gaming ? Is it any use ? Thinking of playing head 2 head for a few quid. Anyone got any experience ?

Yeah I used to be play it solidly for a number of months and made a nice bit from it. Decent way of making a bit of money especially if your good at the game.

One thing to look out for is avoid playing free games as people purposely throw free games to make there record look bad so they can pick up games easier when money is on the line.

Secondly, the standard can range from the absolutely terrible to some of the best FIFA players out there.

If you are not in Division 1 and consistently winning with ease I would suggest avoiding the site.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Started playing Seasons about a week ago, and last night I came across my first 'tard who, as soon as they got one goal just f*ckarsed about by passing the ball between his defenders.

Of course, I, having no time for sad behaviour like that, promptly put down the controller and left the room to do something else that I needed to do. I refuse to waste my life on these people!!

He ended up only winning 2-0, with my keeper getting man of the match!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Having problems with lag for the last week, no idea why it's happening. Connection is fine for everything else, downloads etc but for some reason it doesn't want me to play Fifa. Any solutions?

Renn wrote: »
    Having problems with lag for the last week, no idea why it's happening. Connection is fine for everything else, downloads etc but for some reason it doesn't want me to play Fifa. Any solutions?

Eircom?

am having the same problems, only during the day though. its fine at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Just started playing online tonight (Seasons) and I have a few questions...

1) Can I check my connection or ping? Played 10 games smoothly enough on my end but no way of knowing if my opponent was having a frustrating experience.
    2) Does the game not avoid kit clashing automatically? Very first game we were both Dortmund in the plain classic kit, it was impossible to play!
    3) What's the deal with people who just pass between defenders or park the bus? It never ends well for them so why bother?

You're only in the lower divisions yet, the standard there is really awful.

once you get to division 2 or 3 and you'll start playing proper people.

It usually does automatically match you with someone using a different colour kit, must be something with the classical kit fecking up the matchmaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Played a few games of UT on 360 tonight, after playing on PC for the last 2 months Jesus Xbox looks so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

RossieMan wrote: »
    Eircom?

am having the same problems, only during the day though. its fine at night.

Yeah Eircom but I only ever play it in the evenings. Been like this for the last month or so now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did anyone else have serious problems with the "Getting Real" achievement? I've played well over the 25 games by now but still no bleep-bloop. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Did anyone else have serious problems with the "Getting Real" achievement? I've played well over the 25 games by now but still no bleep-bloop. :(

Oh yes. I got it last week. Its a glitched trophy for some people. They way I did it was once I reaslised it was glitched, delete your personal settings. Play on professional, use sliders if you want. I played 4 minutes each half. Dont press anything when the mini game comes up. Play the match. And then afterwards manually save the game. Matchday settings has to be on and must be connected to ea servers. I i was using the mls leauge teams.

Hope that helps

• Advertisement

You been playing kick-off games? you get it directly after the 25th game.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You been playing kick-off games? you get it directly after the 25th game.

Yeah, and I've counted about 40 since I set my mind to getting it a few weeks back. And that would be ignoring the games I had played prior to actively setting out for the achievement.
    Oh yes. I got it last week. Its a glitched trophy for some people. They way I did it was once I reaslised it was glitched, delete your personal settings. Play on professional, use sliders if you want. I played 4 minutes each half. Dont press anything when the mini game comes up. Play the match. And then afterwards manually save the game. Matchday settings has to be on and must be connected to ea servers. I i was using the mls leauge teams.

Hope that helps

Will give it a try. Only need it and one more achievement and want 1000/1000 before 14 comes out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Since we are on about Xbox achievements lets measure up :)

Fifa 13 - 725

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Since we are on about Xbox achievements lets measure up :)

Fifa 13 - 725

940? Only 2 to go, and one requires me to delete my save files due to a bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

not on xbox on the ps3 and have got the platinum last week :D

2 to get. 25 games played and Win an Online Friendly Season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

2 to get. 25 games played and Win an Online Friendly Season.

Same. Boost for the online friendlies? :P

miralize wrote: »
    Same. Boost for the online friendlies? :P

stop this chat.

Just out of interest, are either of you good at Fifa? or just do it for the trophies?

Define "good"?

I spend most of my time on Ultimate Team. Have won 400, lost 410. Can win games 5-0 and then lose the next 0-5, but find that's the nature of the game. :P

Personally, don't play just for achievements, and got 95% naturally over the year but since the game is wrapping up soon, like to complete it as much as possible.

• Advertisement

Define "good"?

I spend most of my time on Ultimate Team. Have won 400, lost 410. Can win games 5-0 and then lose the next 0-5, but find that's the nature of the game. :P

Personally, don't play just for achievements, and got 95% naturally over the year but since the game is wrapping up soon, like to complete it as much as possible.

UT is awful, in my opinion.
    The quality of player is far less than in seasons, and even then it's pretty poor.
    UT has too many pace-based teams, with L1 and triangle being the main way to win games. Hate it.

Advertisement