Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X factor 2012 (Spoiler Free)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Leona Lewis is another guest judge

Yawwwwwn :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Leona Lewis is another guest judge

:rolleyes: She's very quiet and reserved, can't imagine her being great.

As long as they don't bring back ok.com aka Alexandra Burke, I'll be happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lulu Walsh should try and get Jedward on as judges

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Apparently Britney Spears walked off the US panel today because someone murdered one of her songs :rolleyes:... what a load of BullSh*t

people are gonna look for any reason, movement and problems just to get her in the papers because of her past - feel sorry for the girl.

Although I'm all on for xfactor USA say it's gonna be a hell lot more interesting/entertaining then the UK :) Think it's showing over here around the same time as the UK

Britney went backstage after that girl sang her song, stayed off for 4 songs offering her advice! TMZ broke the story of her "running from stage" but it was later revealed she actually went off with the contestant because the girl was really emotional!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Stupid carry on, IMO! Why they picked her a s a judge in the first place is beyond me!

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Doesn't she have like one song?? :eek:

She's also 21. This really is becoming quite farcical.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

lizt wrote: »

:confused: I have no idea who she is!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

New one to me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

is it true sharon might be coming back?

• Advertisement

sunbabe08 wrote: »

I've heard that too but there's no love lost between her and Simon so it's unlikely. Apparently if Rita Ora does well she'll be kept on which is unusual as I hadn't even heard of her til a week ago and I'd say most of the British population are unfamiliar with her.

sunbabe08 wrote: »

Seen in a few Sunday papers that Gary, Tulisa and Lulu would like her back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

leahyl wrote: »
    :confused: I have no idea who she is!

She sings that RIP song out at the moment. Tbh she'd be an awful choice. Has one song and is only 21. How she'd be qualified to judge/mentor is beyond me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Great, the unsuccessful judge from the US Xfactor :rolleyes:

She did well was a hit apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Ah jaysus, she was desperate :rolleyes:

It looks like they're struggling not only for judges but for audience members also. I got tickets for Saturday 26th (didn't go as it was bloody horrific last year literally queueing for hours like cattle), then got an email the other day offering me some of the "extra tickets remaining" for the next round of auditions this week. The tickets for previous years, on the other hand, were like gold dust.

Ah jaysus, she was desperate :rolleyes:

It looks like they're struggling not only for judges but for audience members also. I got tickets for Saturday 26th (didn't go as it was bloody horrific last year literally queueing for hours like cattle), then got an email the other day offering me some of the "extra tickets remaining" for the next round of auditions this week. The tickets for previous years, on the other hand, were like gold dust.

The uncertainty around this series is really off putting. Previously when they used guest judges at least we knew that Dannii would have a category at the end.

This year, without evening seeing it, it feels like they are using the auditions as an audition for the judges!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Lulu Walsh should try and get Jedward on as judges

I know this is meant to be as a joke, but be careful what you wish for..... http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-x-factor/89733-x-factor-2012-jedward-to-co-host-xtra-factor-with-caroline-flack.html

They're standing in for Olly for some of the auditions.

Mel B set to be a guest judge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'd say Mel B would be good actually. I do find her quiet annoying but she's got experience from doing the Aussie X Factor and, although I've never seen it, I imagine she'd be very honest and blunt even. She could be a possibility for the permanent judge? Although I think she's living in Australia at the moment and has residency and all so it might be quite disruptive to her family.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I loved her as a stand-in on the UK X Factor but she was awful as a full-time judge on the US one!!!

Also, seems like quite a low offer.

I loved her as a stand-in on the UK X Factor but she was awful as a full-time judge on the US one!!!

Also, seems like quite a low offer.

She was brilliant at bootcamp on the UK show but I couldn't stand her on the US version. It's a bit of a downgrade for her as well but she might accept because her boyfriend lives in the UK.

Edit: Seems it won't happen as she's already committed to play Mary Magdelene in Jesus Christ Superstar at the same time as the live shows.

I'm sick of this guest judge thing and the show hasn't even started!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Think the XF UK is reaching it's death.

I didn't even watch it last year like...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Think the XF UK is reaching it's death.

I didn't even watch it last year like...

Please tell me this is a joke parodying a self-centered modern tv sheep.

http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/173040/9

The X Factor have announced the 2013 finalists tour ahead of this summer’s new series.
    The now-annual tour, which comes a couple of months after the climax of every series of the show, this time kicks off on January 27th in Manchester’s Manchester Arena, and will feature dates (including some matinee shows) at many a big venue across the country – like Cardiff’s Motorpoint Arena, The LG Arena in Birmingham, and London’s Wembley Stadium. Tickets for the tour go onsale at 9am on Friday 15th June.
    As in previous years of the TV show competition, contestants are judged on appearance, personality, stage presence and dance routines by a judging panel. Whittling down the thousands of popstar hopefuls week by week, via a torrent of abuse in the process, contestants eventually face a public vote on their live studio performances to determine whether or not the wannabes are deemed worthy of a £1 million record deal as well as a massive amount of publicity from the press.
    With the final of The X Factor competition usually taking place just before Christmas, in recent years the winner could almost guarantee a UK Christmas #1 song too. However, as we saw a few years ago, times have changed – and after a huge online campaign was launched, Simon Cowell’s X Factor finalists were knocked from their perch at the top of the charts.
    One thing they do have, though, is their X Factor finalists tour, which allows the stars to embark on at least one big tour in their newly-found career. If you’re a fan of the show, check the dates and details below and find out when Simon Cowell’s latest bunch of reality stars will be performing in a venue near you.

X-Factor Finalists UK tour dates are as follows:

Sun 27th January 2013 - Arena, Manchester – MATINEE
    Sun 27th January 2013 - Arena, Manchester
    Wed 30th January 2013 - Brighton Centre, Brighton
    Fri 1st February 2013 - Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, Cardiff
    Mon 4th February 2013 - Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
    Wed 6th February 2013 - Echo Arena, Liverpool
    Thu 7th February 2013 - The O2 Arena, London
    Sun 10th February 2013 - LG Arena, Birmingham – MATINEE
    Sun 10th February 2013 - LG Arena, Birmingham
    Tue 12th February 2013 - Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
    Sat 16th February 2013 - SECC, Glasgow – MATINEE
    Sat 16th February 2013 - SECC, Glasgow
    Sun 17th February 2013 - Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
    Tue 19th February 2013 - Exhibition Centre, Aberdeen
    Fri 22nd February 2013 - Wembley Arena, London
    Sat 23rd February 2013 - Wembley Arena, London - MATINEE
    Mon 25th February 2013 - The O2, Dublin
    Wed 27th February 2013 - Odyssey Arena, Belfast

Tickets onsale 9am Friday 15th June

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Please tell me this is a joke parodying a self-centered modern tv sheep.

wut? :confused:

Advertisement