Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X factor 2012 (Spoiler Free)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

cgpg5 wrote: »
    What's wrong with 3 judges??
    No deadlock option? It does add (pointless) drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

cgpg5 wrote: »
    What's wrong with 3 judges?? They've used 3 plenty before. Halliwell adds zero and is frankly useless.

There are 4 categories. They need 4 mentors.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

It just works better with four judges. I didn't think I'd ever say this but bring back Simon Cowell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Lol they're struggling to find judges?

Won't be watching it this year, I decided that at some point last year when I realised ten minutes in I'd forgotten to watch the final, shrugged, and carried on reading my book.

I feel free. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This thread is always better than show

Sinitta is probably begging Simon for a role :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    This thread is always better than show

Sinitta is probably begging Simon for a role :p

If she's a judge, I will not be watching. I'm still mad that Louis was forced to pick her for bootcamp last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

I have a strong feeling that this will be the last one.

So many people just not bothered with it anymore.

After the voice been such a success, they have a lot of competition.

Like geri halliwell c'mon who is she ? :rolleyes:

It was bad enough bringing on gary barlow and Tulisa - who both really annoy the crap out of me.

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    I have a strong feeling that this will be the last one.

So many people just not bothered with it anymore.

After the voice been such a success, they have a lot of competition.

Like geri halliwell c'mon who is she ? :rolleyes:

It was bad enough bringing on gary barlow and Tulisa - who both really annoy the crap out of me.

The Voice hasn't really been a huge success. This week they got 6 million viewers. Even the lowest x factor rating last year beat that by about 3 million.

Matt Cardle and Marcus Collins are being let go by the record label their albums have been failures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Sorry meant what's wrong with 3 judges for auditions! Agree, ya need 4 for live shows

• Advertisement

Matt Cardle and Marcus Collins are being let go by the record label their albums have been failures
    They're both desperate. Surprised they were signed this long.

Also cannot stand either of them so I'm extremely delighted in a cruel way :)

I liked them both on the show but once the show ended it seemed fame went straight to their heads and they got far too big for their boots

Caroline and Olly are both back for the Xtra Factor this year and Dermot is back as host of the main show :)

Caroline and Olly are both back for the Xtra Factor this year
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I liked them both on the show but once the show ended it seemed fame went straight to their heads and they got far too big for their boots

Caroline and Olly are both back for the Xtra Factor this year and Dermot is back as host of the main show :)

I assume Olly will be missing a bit, with touring and the likes?

Wrt Matt Cardle the contrast between him and One D now is quite phenomenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Jesus. They need to get proper people who know the industry. I know Tulisa's young but she's been in the industry for 7 or 8 years. Getting someone just because they're hyped right now and have had one or two songs is ridiculous. Rita Ora is going out with Kim Kardashian's brother so no doubt Cowell's looking at all the extra publicity that will get the show.

So lots more Peter pan collars and shorts again.

Geri Halliwell confirmed for Liverpool

Really, really have to question the producers on this. She was not popular at all the last time, even though she wasn't even on screen for that long!

lizt wrote: »

She is as desperate as Sinitta for the job full time

• Advertisement

lizt wrote: »

She is a Fcuking Nob.... :mad:

Cringing for her

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

ahhhhh home!!!:D

ready for another journey on the x-factor train. woot!!!!

although seriously gonna have to up the competition now that the voice is doing well.

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    although seriously gonna have to up the competition now that the voice is doing well.
    I thought it wasn't doing all that well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

i thought it was. well the uk version anyway.

It started off well beating BOT in ratings and then lost viewers

The UK one seems to be rapidly losing viewers.

Geri halliwell booed by crowds in Liverpool. If she's actually kept on what a carcrash it will prove no doubt. Can't honestly imagine what producers think she can bring to the table. She was awful last time.

To those saying that the voice is doing well, it got beaten by countryfile in ratings at the weekend. ratings have been dropping like mad since it started. X factor will always have the edge (PR wise also)

Apparently Britney Spears walked off the US panel today because someone murdered one of her songs :rolleyes:... what a load of BullSh*t

people are gonna look for any reason, movement and problems just to get her in the papers because of her past - feel sorry for the girl.

Although I'm all on for xfactor USA say it's gonna be a hell lot more interesting/entertaining then the UK :) Think it's showing over here around the same time as the UK

If Geri is made a permanent judge, I don't think I can watch this year. It's hard for me to say that because I am an addict - I watch the X factor and the Xtra Factor religiously ever year. But I already hate Gary Barlow because he's so smug, Tulisa I could take or leave and I like Louis. I just really have to question the producers getting in a judge that is so obviously disliked, it's not exactly going to help ratings, is it?

• Advertisement

Leona Lewis is another guest judge

Advertisement