Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X factor 2012 (Spoiler Free)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Its all staged - those sitting around are the ones that got through from earlier auditions

Very little being shown of the good singers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dee.xo

Its embarrassing how bad the acts have been so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Gee that tasha's nice! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

cgpg5 wrote: »
    What new songs will be introduced for the sob stories. Surely the standard you raise me up, home, the man who can't be moved, worlds greatest and chasing cars are getting a bit old now :D

Something from Take That :p

Did they visit all the contestants work places :rolleyes:

Nicole Scherzinger is so gorgeous, i'm jealous!

• Advertisement

Gee this lad nervous as f$@k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Is he going to a Bar mitzvah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

right good or bad call it for swindon lad

Why is this guy having a little giggle after every time he speaks? I hope its just nerves because its annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Ah I hope he's good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

WHAT?

Class but very nervous and zero stage presence. Bootcamp at best unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

He's good if he had a curtain covering him at all times. But he's not too shabby.

Best so far but reminds me of Pee Wee Herman

Whooo! Fantastic - get rid of that wailing bit and a potential finalist there if he gets more confidence - could be the story they are looking for, shop assistant come good

He reminds me a bit of Bruno Mars

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Its all staged - those sitting around are the ones that got through from earlier auditions

Very little being shown of the good singers

Very little singing being shown at all. And with the amount of reels shown of the person in their workplace etc it's clear that person is gonna get through the next few rounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Good singer, this year's Marcus Collins i reckon (anyone remember him? :p)

Could've done without the five minute fluff-piece though, save it for the back story when they get to the live stages! :rolleyes:

Very little singing being shown at all. And with the amount of reels shown of the person in their workplace etc it's clear that person is gonna get through the next few rounds.

I preferred the old days of them being in a studio and not in front of the audience - there was more singing then

We need a bingo card for Lulu's sayings :p

• Advertisement

Auditions in front of judges only FTW

The judges are being a bit too generous with their comments, he was good but not that good

Lower standards, I guess

Good singer, this year's Marcus Collins i reckon (anyone remember him? :p)

Could've done without the five minute fluff-piece though, save it for the back story when they get to the live stages! :rolleyes:

Plenty of it left for the live finals!

Bit more confidence and a make over and he'll be set

Liking Nicole but I liked her also the last time

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    We need a bingo card for Lulu's sayings :p

There is defo a drinking game in it as well :D :P

What's with louis' two-tone hair?!

Dee.xo wrote: »
    The judges are being a bit too generous with their comments, he was good but not that good

Lower standards, I guess

Or it could have been that the ones in front of him where sh*te :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Jesus will they STOP pumping him up! He wasn't THAT good! Johnny did the same identical version last year of the very same song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Oh god the amount of ad breaks is ridiculous

Advertisement