Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X factor 2012 (Spoiler Free)

Options
1321322323324325327»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I'm home from my night out. Didnt get to the George. Just told my bf there that Rylan was playing. He said "you should have told me, I would have gone with you". Was tempted to go back out but already had shower and in my pj's :(

Next time he's in Dublin we should have an X factor thread meet up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Rylan is performing in The George tonight...would love to go :D

I'm so grateful to you because if it wasn't for this post...I wouldn't have got to meet him!! He's a dote - he did a meet & greet thing after his performance - he said Chris was a C*%T :D
    Those pics are gonna be on their FB page in next coupla days so dying to see it...but then we got "unofficial" pics on our own cams as he joined everyone on the dancefloor after! Great night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm so grateful to you because if it wasn't for this post...I wouldn't have got to meet him!! He's a dote - he did a meet & greet thing after his performance and I asked him to describe Chris in 1 word...his response - C*%T :D
    Those pics are gonna be on their FB page in next coupla days so dying to see it...but then we got "unofficial" pics on our own cams as he joined everyone on the dancefloor after! Great night :)

:eek: No way!!! I'm very jealous! Can you post up a pic????

EDIT: http://entertainment.ie/photos/X-Factors-Rylan-Clark-in-The-George/3578.htm#!img=22

These are pretty much same pics as I took, so have a gander :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Saw James's winning single Impossible CD for sale today for 5 euros sorry despite it being for charity I didnt buy still not a fan of his version

His official montage video is out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Saw James's winning single Impossible CD for sale today for 5 euros sorry despite it being for charity I didnt buy still not a fan of his version

His official montage video is out

I love his version Liz, though the cd seems a bit pricey, there are 3 other songs on it, but still. I wish him all the luck in the world though, thoroughly likeable fella. His relationship with Jahmene is really sweet, the tweets between them are very touching.

I love his version Liz, though the cd seems a bit pricey, there are 3 other songs on it, but still. I wish him all the luck in the world though, thoroughly likeable fella. His relationship with Jahmene is really sweet, the tweets between them are very touching.

I think his future will depend on how much "freedom" Syco will allow him for his own material which I would have liked to see him perform on the live shows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I think his future will depend on how much "freedom" Syco will allow him for his own material which I would have liked to see him perform on the live shows

New material at that stage is far too risky, I can see why they didn't. But I genuinely think Syco have learned from their mistakes, they wan't a credible artist so bad on their label and here he comes. On a side note Labryinth is also signed to Syco :eek: totally original and upcoming artist, I think this is how we will see Syco moving on from here. We just have to look at Adele, not your typical popstar, but extremely talented. I think record companies are beginning to realise that not always is it about the "look", that people in general love good and original music and don't care what the singer looks like.

But still think James Arthur is sexy as hell :o

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Saturday nights are weird now...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

i'm having withdrawals right now. :(

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

2 1/2 mins of youtube = 2 1/2 yrs of therapy

I've seen some disturbing sh1t in my life but this......

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

ads20101 wrote: »
    2 1/2 mins of youtube = 2 1/2 yrs of therapy

I've seen some disturbing sh1t in my life but this......

Never seen two girls one cup then, eh? (p.s.: don't!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Don't really care about Xfactor most years with regards to the contestants post show even though I always watch it, but I genuinely thought James Arthur this time around was the best thing I've seen on the Xfactor in years - and the first time I'm interested in following a winner after the show has ended. I would never, ever usually buy music on itunes but I will be buying his single just to support it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Larianne wrote: »

Never seen two girls one cup then, eh? (p.s.: don't!)
    I can handle that ... can't handle 1 man 1 jar.

Seen Ella singing on CDWM celeb edition on TV3 tonight she was singing for Bianca Gascoigne's dinner ironic that both auditioned this year for the show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Apparently Arthur took a dig at previous male winners for their lack of decent material. I eagerly await his material.

Apparently Arthur took a dig at previous male winners for their lack of decent material. I eagerly await his material.

Source
    X Factor winner James Arthur has hit back at Matt Cardle by
    saying his "desperation for press is embarrassing".
    The 24-year-old from
    Teesside took to Twitter to respond to remarks made by Cardle earlier this
    week, in which he told the 'Impossible' singer not to "start mouthing off
    before you've even really left the show".
    Tension first built between the two
    talent show winners when Arthur claimed previous male victors "haven't made
    great albums".
    In an interview a few days later, Cardle - who beat Rebecca
    Ferguson in the final of the 2010 series - decided to address Arthur's comments
    and said that the 'Impossible' singer should try to equal his 2 million record
    sales before beginning to criticise others.
    This afternoon (December 21),
    Arthur again posted a thinly-veiled dig at Cardle's career.
    "2 million
    returned and now live in the bargain bin at asda", he tweeted, before adding:
    "Give it up the tunes are brutal."

I'm sure Gary Barlow wrote some tracks for Matt so James is insulting a judge who was very for him from the start also, he shouldnt start dissing anyone especially since none of his own material and album have been released yet, he could bomb :rolleyes:

And now for some Rylan style fun with Lulu

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Bookings must be drying up if he is stating the obvious to get publicity!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I was thinking the same. I just copped that on DS and was thinking 'well duh'! Also WHY couldn't he come out during the XFactor? I don't see it woulda been any damn problem at all, spech since we all bloody knew anywho!

Jahmene Douglas debut album (of covers) has got to No. 1 in the UK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭carrick79

*Unfollows thread*

:p

Below average music makes it to the top of the charts.

I'm consumed by the shock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ah, good for him, should be able to make his own album now.

James Arthur: 'You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You' (out October 20)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

James Arthur: 'You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You' (out October 20)

Not really what I expected but it's quite good, very soulful. I hope he does well!

• Advertisement
Advertisement