Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flood risk in the South and East, very heavy rain and strong winds, Tues - Fri

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭lostinashford

slowburner wrote: »
    The Vale.
    There wasn't a dry second here all day yesterday. Little bit of a micro climate in the Vale - it's always wetter here than Arklow, and I mean always.

36.1mm on my station in Ashford today, beat yesterday by 6am (15.7mm yesterday), couple of KMs down the road only recorded 16.8mm so far to day - its all in the location

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭blackius

Its clear enough today to see lugnaquilla from Arklow and there's layers of snow on it right at the top from at a guess 2800ft or 900 metres or so up to its peak at 3039 ft or so.That should interest mt cranium as its another thing he got right.
    We got an extra 5.2 mm on the Wednesday overnight in Arklow so I guess an inch in total from the system.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement