Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due Dec 2012....

Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

mel1 wrote: »
    my lad hasn't even made an attempt to crawl yet, he hates tummy time. he has an awful dose at the min. barking and high fever.

is everyone well?

Sorry to hear hes unwell hun, my lil lad is bearly sitting up let alone crawling, no hurry though thats when the trouble starts ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

I'm sorry your little one is sick Mel, there is nothing worse when they are feeling bad!! And yes I wish he took his time to crawl- he never really had a sitting up stage, as soon as he could sit up he was crawling! Can't take my eyes off him for a second! My LO has his top teeth coming through, up all night with him as he was screaming and crying in pain. Calpol and nuerophen didn't seem to help at all! Hope they come through quick! Anyone else have any trouble with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

Rachineire wrote: »
    I'm sorry your little one is sick Mel, there is nothing worse when they are feeling bad!! And yes I wish he took his time to crawl- he never really had a sitting up stage, as soon as he could sit up he was crawling! Can't take my eyes off him for a second! My LO has his top teeth coming through, up all night with him as he was screaming and crying in pain. Calpol and nuerophen didn't seem to help at all! Hope they come through quick! Anyone else have any trouble with that?

Have you tried teetha hun its great the powder sachets are instant

Also a few weeks ago lil man was howling with his teeth and my lil girl walked in with a cool pop, i let him have a gnaw on some and within seconds he was giggling and laughing the cold numbs it for him

Also lol my aunty told me to freeze cucumber n let them have a chew ;)

Good luck xx

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

How's everyone doing these days? My lil babs is turning into a real lil boy! No crawling yet, don't think dragging your legs like a commando counts?! We've wooden floors so that's prob not helping?! Also no teeth but a lot o drool!

How's all the other dec12 babas doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭scrgirl

Hi Girls, we have a crawler and a cruiser here! Flying around the place and climbing up the stairs if he gets a chance! need to get stairgates! All good, Im still on maternity leave, dreading going back in November :( hopefully will be pregers again soon enough so wont be back for long!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Roisin87

Hello girls,

Have a little man that crawls when you watch and if you turn away for even a second I swear he runs (crawl running that is ) Also just moved into a house and he seems to be fascinated with the stairs, stairgates will be a necessity soon. Still on maternity too. Love being home with him :) ( he was technically born in Novemeber but he was Due in December so I'm still going to post here.. )

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Tigerton

My lady just crawls backwards, and only since the past few days. Other than that she just gets annoyed on the floor. She has started doing what looking like the yoga pose "downward dog" too (hands and feet on the ground and bum in the air).
    Iv a month left until I'm back in work and I'm already dreading being away from her. I can't believe how fast the time is going!
    I hope you're all well!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

My little one is crawling the last two weeks, can't leave her for a second. Never had to bring her with me to have a shower until recently I feel like we're regressing! Back to work 6 weeks, it's a bit of an exercise in juggling but not as bad as I thought it would be

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Fairie

Tigerton wrote: »
    My lady just crawls backwards, and only since the past few days. Other than that she just gets annoyed on the floor. She has started doing what looking like the yoga pose "downward dog" too (hands and feet on the ground and bum in the air).
    Iv a month left until I'm back in work and I'm already dreading being away from her. I can't believe how fast the time is going!
    I hope you're all well!

Hi I'm just over from the December 2013 board I'd a little girl last December too. It's nice to see someone else's baby only crawls backwards aswel, although they seem to get around just as quick and know where they are going with the backwards crawling! The yoga poses are cute I was thinking of bringing dd to baby yoga she looks like she'd be good at it!
    The going back to work is very tough but you will get the biggest smile, best cuddles and kisses when you get home and it makes it that little bit easier.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Not a hope of my little monkey monster crawling yet,his sisters do everything for him.
    Luckily they are still in love with him:)
    He has luckily not grown too much in the last month so is a normal size 8 month old now,he was very tall:)
    He is so cute and gorgeous and has so many tickles:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

Hi all, just checking in! How's all the babas...are we even allowed to call them babies anymore?! My lil man is crawling away now, wants to stand up all the time! Has gotten a few bumps as a result! Having some trouble getting him to eat lumpier meals, but he'll have finger foods no bother?!

Anyone contemplating going again or have done so, I was feeling unready for ages but starting to come round, like the idea of a lil bro or sis for my lo!

Advertisement