Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I'm having such a good weekend! My friend and sister came up to visit and much dancing, drinking and epic chats were had :) These nights are a bit rare now since my friend moved to the UK.

We also picked the bridesmaids dresses today, which was the icing on the cake!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

coco_lola wrote: »
    a_ldisgust_0604.jpg

:pac:

Yeah, but more tongue.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

In bed eith a garlic chip and cheese. Best thing ive brought home with me in months.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    In bed eith a garlic chip and cheese. Best thing ive brought home with me in months.

That knocked a giggle out of me!:)
    I hung out with a ex of about 10 years ago, amazing how we could laugh at all those "OMG massively important at the time" things we shared when we were teenagers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

There's a mouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

A bit of fan mail in my boards inbox this morning. It's made my day already! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Wide awake and have a long day ahead.
    Had a huge dmc with boybestie about lots of different things. The boy is rather lovely :D However I was half asleep when he texted me and am now after finding solace in my awakeness with the tesco cookies, so he gets the blame!

Sleep soon, then breakfast date with a friend, work and movie date with mr cafe man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Ice cream date guy is a knob!

Next please....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

You have to kiss a few knobs before you find your prince, or is that frogs...:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Wibbs wrote: »

Filthy Wibbs is filthy :p

Meeting up with a good friend from school today for brunch and some shopping. I'm Really looking forward to it. :)

• Advertisement

Wibbs wrote: »
    Omg so wude! I love it :D

I've been seeing posts on Facebook all week with COYBIG in them and thought there was a new word doing its rounds and I just hadn't got the memo on it. Didn't cop till I just googled it there that it means 'come on you boys in green' :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

A hungover little donkey I am. Yummy breakfast in bed when I'm hungover. Some guy told me last night he liked my eyes, and I liked his description... "big, wide and glistening with devilment"... At least he didn't say the same about my bum. Big and wide haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Happy anniversary Das. The weekend sounds amazing :)

Vinta81 I'm sorry to hear that, but you def dodged a bullet, like the lovely muffin said. Hugs to you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ouch my head :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

I'm making apple pie :) I'm using the recipe one of you guys recommended (think it was you bluewolf!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

kate.m wrote: »
    I'm making apple pie :) I'm using the recipe one of you guys recommended (think it was you bluewolf!)

use less sugar if you're using sweet-ish apples
    i think i cut it from 140g to 100g
    put in a full spoon of cinnamon

that's if it was my one :)

just finished doing german exercises
    time for cello shortly i reckon
    it never stops! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

So very, very tired. Had a great day at a family wedding yesterday but it brought home just how close my own is and how much I have to fit into the next five weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Ouch my head :'(

I feel your pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I feel really queasy :-( don't know why! I got up, had breakfast and 10 mins later I feel like I'm going to get sick :( and I wasn't even drinking last night!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Thankfully feeling a better today, been sniffling and sneezing all morning though, so not out of the woods yet, this bug/cold/evil thing better be gone by next Sunday for my baby cousin's Christening :mad:

Really want some spicy wedges, spicy, salty, potato goodness, not sure if it'd be OK to eat them with my stomach the way it is? Although it's not sick today, hmm.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Damn I brought more half price hagen daz in dunnes :-)

Damn I brought more half price hagen daz in dunnes :-)
    What flavour did you get?

I got cookies and cream last week and found it to be heavy, couldn't handle more than a few tea spoons lol.

The bf went through it like I don't know what, ate about half the tub in one go, don't think he has ever done that before :eek:

I got the vanilla one the other day, it is delicious, the nicest vanilla ice cream I have ever had tbh.

Just had double egg and chips. Nyom. I'm an eating machine today :)

What flavour did you get?

I got cookies and cream last week and found it to be heavy, couldn't handle more than a few tea spoons lol.

The bf went through it like I don't know what, ate about half the tub in one go, don't think he has ever done that before :eek:

I got the vanilla one the other day, it is delicious, the nicest vanilla ice cream I have ever had tbh.

vanilla,it's my favourite,maybe I should buy more before they put it back to full price ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Sport overload today!

The bits I'm vaguely interested in... the French Open Men's final (c'mon Djokovic, I've a sneaky bet on you! Nadal is class personified though.), the Irish match, and the F1 Canadian GP highlights.

Pity it's a nice day out, I feel obliged to at least pretend I'd prefer to be outside.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Used X's omelette recipe for lunch today, it's ridiculous how much the taste of a special omelette can evoke strong memories! I now can't stop thinking of that day in his apartment when he made us both lunch and showed me how to fold an omelette, that was a brilliant day and we had a lovely conversation in his kitchen, it's so nice to remember. I really miss him, would love to be able to talk to him for a little while.

Kinda looking forward to the match tonight now, should be a bit of craic if nothing else. :)

vanilla,it's my favourite,maybe I should buy more before they put it back to full price ;-)
    Definitely go back and buy more, lots more.

I remember one time Ben & Jerrys was on offer for around €2, I bought five or six tubs of cookie dough :o

I've been looking for the Haagan Dazs Chocolate, caramel & pralines and the Baileys one and cannot find them anywhere, Tesco, Dunnes, Supervalu, nowhere has them :(

EDIT: Chocolate, caramel and pralines is on www.tesco.ie for €5.85 :( Way too expensive.

Also just saw these on Tesco's website, anyone ever have them? Are they nice? http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=272247735

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I remember one time Ben & Jerrys was on offer for around €2, I bought five or six tubs of cookie dough :o

I've been looking for the Haagan Dazs Chocolate, caramel & pralines and the Baileys one and cannot find them anywhere, Tesco, Dunnes, Supervalu, nowhere has them :(

Am I the only one who doesn't like Ben & Jerry's? Too much ice and not enough cream for me.

Haagen Dazs on the other hand... om nom nom nom nom.

Still, now that I've tasted Gino's Gelato... hard to beat it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Am I the only one who doesn't like Ben & Jerry's? Too much ice and not enough cream for me.

Haagen Dazs on the other hand... om nom nom nom nom.

Still, now that I've tasted Gino's Gelato... hard to beat it.

Even the thought of Gino's is making me drool....sooooo good!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement