Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

So sorry to hear that Tommisex, hope you're okay. *hugs*

So the boy did text back, and we went for a drink, and then dinner, followed by another drink. He's very lovely, great sense of humour, and it turns out I'm friends with his little sister in college - the two of us kind of sat there going "Oh dear god, how do you know her", when I mentioned that I knew someone else from the place he lived.... which, tbf, is quite a small town... but still, Ireland is way too small.

Seeing him again on Sunday, got kisses, feeling ridiculously happy - my risk paid off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Drooling over bass guitars on Thomann, might get a lovely new one soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Albection wrote: »
    It obviously wasn't with me if you're posting about it and not going for round 56!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

SusieQ: Hope you have good flights!

Tommisex: Very sorry to hear that. Hope you are ok.

Julybreeze: Hope your eyes will be ok. Sounds like you will be in good hands. Well done for your exam results.

Now, can someone kick my ass? Need to get this house cleaned before my sister arrives, and no motivation at all...

Someone please remove whatever crawled into my mouth last night and pass the headache tablets. I iz hungover.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kiera wrote: »
    Someone please remove whatever crawled into my mouth last night and pass the headache tablets. I iz hungover.

hehehehehe

krudler wrote: »

hehehehehe
    You have gutter brain today I see.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Just got asked out tonight.

Maybe date. I suck at those.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Thanks for the replies everyone. Still processing but a little less in shock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

bubblefett wrote: »
    My boyfriends sister just had her baby- it's a little girl :) So excited and all emotional for her, she really wanted a daughter.
    I haz to go buy all the pink clothes now for her...
    Congratulations on your new niece :)
    Polloloca wrote: »
    Just got asked out tonight.

Maybe date. I suck at those.
    Good luck, hope it goes well for you.

I'm as sick as a dog :( I drank 3/4 bottle of wine last night, and had two quarter glasses of Duvel beer, and was so so ill, my bf had to bring me home in a taxi at 3am, turns out, it wasn't the alcohol that caused me to be sick, like everyone thinks, I actually have the same bug my mother had a couple of weeks ago.

I was thinking it couldn't be the wine as I've drank a full bottle of it on two or three occasions before and never had it effect me like that, my face was numb & everything, kept going from hot to cold too. Even the other day I had a nap and I never, ever have naps unless I am sick.

Have some tea and toast with raspberry jam now, hope I keep it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

Well done LMP, good risktaking! ;)

Safe trip home Susie, I'll miss your India stories too (we never found out how the great Indian novel ended actually?) but delighted for you that you get to come home - nothing beats the feeling of stepping off the plane in Ireland and feeling the Irish summery rain hit you! :)

tomissex, sorry to hear about your friend, hope you're doing okay.

I got material for a dress this morning and my friend/new housemate is gonna help me make it (she's going to do the hard bits and I'm going to point at things helpfully). Very excited! And housewarming tonight and other housemate made jelly shots, fun! :D

Edit: Jeepers Muffin, that sounds kinda worrying, hope you're okay.

You have gutter brain today I see.

you're one to talk :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ugh...dying...vodka is NOT my friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

impromptu night out with one of my college friends! Just trying to figure out how to get to her :) YAY!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Had a great night out last night. Unexpected late night of drinking and dancing - was meant to be a quiet one. :)
    tomissex wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies everyone. Still processing but a little less in shock.

It will take a while to process, especially if it was sudden. Just mind yourself and be with friends for chats etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Too tired to function today.
    An old lady was asking me what date was on a yogurt and I kept telling her it was strawberry!
    :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I got my eyebrows threaded today and asked the girl to put in a tint too. She put blue black tint in my eyebrows. She put EYELASH colour in my eyebrows. I look ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

It's quiet in here this morning!
    McChubbin wrote: »
    I'd like a Japanese Spitz as I had one before- best dog ever. Lovely temperment and got on great with m y current dog. If only Milly wasn't so damn tempermental...
    I have a Japanese Spitz called Snowy (original or what?:p) and he is amazing. He's getting on though, almost 14 now. I'll definitely get another one at some stages when he passes on.

Yay for LMP! :D

I'm going to get my eyes tested now and getting new glasses! :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I got my eyebrows threaded today and asked the girl to put in a tint too. She put blue black tint in my eyebrows. She put EYELASH colour in my eyebrows. I look ridiculous.

I'm sorry, but I laughed :pac: That's unfortunate!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

If anyone comments on it, just do the whole "clearly you know nothing about the latest fashion trends" thing and walk off. Next thing you know there'll be blue eyebrows everywhere! ;)

I always get blue black on mine. She takes it off after one min tho. Otherwise I'd look like Noel Gallagher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

If anyone comments on it, just do the whole "clearly you know nothing about the latest fashion trends" thing and walk off. Next thing you know there'll be blue eyebrows everywhere! ;)

"One time, Regina George got blue-black tinted eyebrows... So I got blue-black tinted eyebrows."

coco_lola wrote: »
    "One time, Regina George got blue-black tinted eyebrows... So I got blue-black tinted eyebrows."

"she doesn't even go here!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

"I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it and be happy!"

Someone shoot me and put me out of my misery. I'm holed up studying on a lovely weekend day, and I can hear the bloody Viking festival out my window :(

"I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it and be happy!"

I'm not entirely sure what I did to make this happen :confused::o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'm not entirely sure what I did to make this happen :confused::o

It's from Mean Girls!

• Advertisement

Novella wrote: »
    It's from Mean Girls!

Ah. Right. One of the many films I haven't seen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement