Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

krudler wrote: »
    saw Snow White earlier, its pretty good, lil bit long but the costumes and set design are stunning in places, its epic in parts as well. Group of girls behind us oohing and aahing over Chris Hemsworth were annoying though, I get it, he's hot, no need to announce it every freaking time he's on screen.

My taste in men is obviously up my arse. I dont think he's hot at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Mmm I do like Chris Helmsworth.

It's his arms. They're so BIG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I just googled him. A BEAUT!

I'm the most easy going, laid back person that ever was, but why is it I never feel as tense as when I'm actually trying to "destress"? It's like my mind reaches in and digs around for all the things I try not think about on a day to day basis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

He is yummy!! It's his eyes that do it for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Gauge wrote: »
    Mmm I do like Chris Helmsworth.

It's his arms. They're so BIG.

I was looking at pictures of his face and was thinking, yeah he's alright, wouldn't kick him outa bed in a hurry.
    Then I saw him arms.
    Nom. I loves me the big arms :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Albection wrote: »
    I really need to listen to my mother more often. She told me to maybe not help my uncle move some trees in case I hurt myself.

I did and I did. :o

I haz boo boo! :(:(

Send assistance!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

He'll always be that gonk out of Home & Away for me, I'm afraid. Don't find him remotely attractive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I haz boo boo! :(:(

Send assistance!

whats your boo boo?

whats your boo boo?

I did some moderately heavy lifting earlier and now I haz a sore. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

bubblefett wrote: »
    I was looking at pictures of his face and was thinking, yeah he's alright, wouldn't kick him outa bed in a hurry.
    Then I saw him arms.
    Nom. I loves me the big arms :D

:D

Plus I just enjoyed the movie of Thor all around.

tumblr_m3f034eKq71rtu78zo1_500.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I want whatever he was eating to get in shape for Thor:

thorshirtless.jpg

probably steroids

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Gauge wrote: »
    :D

Plus I just enjoyed the movie of Thor all around.

The OH bought that and I haven't sat down and watched it yet. Hmmm will have to now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I get excited everytime I see a new post hoping it's AN.....

:pac:

Kiera wrote: »
    My taste in men is obviously up my arse. I dont think he's hot at all.

Hemsworth is no Sheldon :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I want whatever he was eating to get in shape for Thor:

thorshirtless.jpg

probably steroids

I read somewhere he put on too much muscle and he couldn't fit into his thor suit :pac: I want muscle mass like that......the natural way of course :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Hemsworth is no Sheldon :pac:
    tumblr_m4klsmPjjD1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

I read somewhere he put on too much muscle and he couldn't fit into his thor suit :pac: I want muscle mass like that......the natural way of course :pac:

good luck with that, its no secret actors do cycles of steroids for movies, sure look at Tom Hardy's back on the set of The Dark Knight Rises:

scaled.php?server=268&filename=frontkwvy.jpg&res=landing

back acne is a telltale sign of steroid use, a lot of pro wrestlers get it. steroids can and are used safely with abusing them though, actors have to pile on muscle mass in short periods of time for roles, I'm not sure if Christian Bale uses them but he's a lunatic for dropping and adding weight to himself for movie roles so it wouldnt surprise me if he did it naturally.

sure look at Henry Cavill, this is him in Immortals:

Immortals-Henry-Cavill-as-Theseus.jpeg

this is him on the set of the new Superman:

superman-man-of-steel-henry-cavill-set-photo-021-600x393.jpg

methinks someone is on the roids, he's all lean in the first pic, and massive in the second one.

Christian Bale definitely wins for changing his body for movie roles though, I wont post pics cos he looks rank but google him in The Machinist, thats scary commitment to your art right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Oh god, Tom Hardy is beautiful...back acne or not
    *swoon*

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Can't wait up for Almostnever all night... must go sleeping. Night guys! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Christian Bale is some lad for method acting. He looked unreal in The Machinist then I think he bulked up for Batman next. Love him

Chris Hemsworth was in home and away? Who? Presume it was years ago, I haven't watched it since i was in secondary school, aah remember the days

Hope almostnever is okay

• Advertisement

Christian Bale is some lad for method acting. He looked unreal in The Machinist then I think he bulked up for Batman next. Love him

Chris Hemsworth was in home and away? Who? Presume it was years ago, I haven't watched it since i was in secondary school, aah remember the days

Hope almostnever is okay

he played the principal's son at one stage,cant remember his name,to be quite honest home and away was shocking back when he was in it :pac:

Hope almostnever is okay

Bale dropped 62lb (over 4 stone) for The Machinist, then put it all back on for Batman in a few months, he actually put on too much muscle for Batman at first he couldnt fit into the suit so trimmed down. he dropped it again for The Fighter as he was playing a meth addict, commited is one thing you can't say he isn't.

Just started writting my very first Big Bang Theory fanfiction! I called it "The Pineapple Hypothesis". Got two pages done so far. :P It'll be a Sheldon/OC fic with a little bit of Penny/Leonard even though I'm more of a Shenny fan...

McChubbin wrote: »
    Just started writting my very first Big Bang Theory fanfiction! I called it "The Pineapple Hypothesis". Got two pages done so far. :P It'll be a Sheldon/OC fic with a little bit of Penny/Leonard even though I'm more of a Shenny fan...

I used to like TBBT a lot but its pretty stale now,I watch it just for the sake of watching it, next season should be the last one, although since its US tv they'll run it into the ground until nobody cares anymore.

What's the OC bit mean? :o

What's the OC bit mean? :o
    OC = Original Character. :)
    Okay, going to bed now. I'm tired and need my sleep. G'night! Will post back with my weight update!

OC = Original Character. :)
    Okay, going to bed now. I'm tired and need my sleep. G'night! Will post back with my weight update!

Thank you!

That was driving me crazy. I kept running through all the characters I could think of and when I looked it up I did find names that I'd never heard of before. :o But didn't actually make that mental jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

I'm never ever tired at night! Oh to be a normal person and sleep normal hours!

Kiera wrote: »
    My taste in men is obviously up my arse.

Giggity. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

I intend to find the insommnia fairy and twack her from side to side loki puny god hulk style!!

*cries* all I want is some sleep....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement