Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

WHERE IS ALMOSTNEVER????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Hopefully it is a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I'm pretty sure I've ovulated before its never like this! :(

Did you say recently that you came off the pill? Your body becomes a lot more in tune when you aren't on synthetic hormones so maybe that is having an effect!

Agreed AlmostNever!!! I was supposed to go to bed at 9.30, I'm still up waiting on your news! lol

Lola92 wrote: »
    Did you say recently that you came off the pill? Your body becomes a lot more in tune when you aren't on synthetic hormones so maybe that is having an effect!

Agreed AlmostNever!!! I was supposed to go to bed at 9.30, I'm still up waiting on your news! lol

haha, I'm usually logged off by now too, she'll come on here tomorrow thinking it's no big deal to have kept us waiting *shakes fist* :p

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

I made a cosmopolitan!Nyom.

Torn between pulling an all nighter to wait for results or to go to bed..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Doesn't she know we're all waiting?! COME ON, ALMOSTNEVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Aw I came home all excited to hear how today went for almostnever, hopefully she'll be on soon with happy news :)
    Ah living vicariously through others, I really need never leave my laptop :p

I have to be up a 6am! Wah wah wah... I'm going to take this as a hint that it has gone exceedingly well (like Mr. Kiplings cakes) and they are busy making up for lost time ;) Now time for sleeps, I'll check in tomorrow morning if I get time. God I need a life IRL :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Maybe she's jetted off with him! Like in the filums!

Maybe she's jetted off with him! Like in the filums!

I can see Humphrey Bogart standing in the mist.... okay I'm going now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Hopefully its all good news from almostnever! gah, i really do hate moving house! its our last day today in the house i've been in!

loved game of thrones this week, thats all i'm saying!!

my boy is back at home now.... sometimes i forget how difficult men can be sometimes!!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

is AN back yet ffs????

Wrecked again, hate feeling so tired!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

alie wrote: »
    So happy, going to Bavaria racing .

Boyfriend won a ticket to this yesterday, he's delighted with himself! :)
    Occasionally there are slip ups :(

Haha, I love that line, I honestly am smiling at it here. Human nature eh, beats all sorts of plans with raw passion :)

I took the dog on a fab hour long walk earlier in the sunshine, birds chirping, breeze blowing, dog walking along carrying her bunny teddy in her mouth which entertains kids endlessly, it was lovely. It did however set me back a few hours work wise, and it's too bloody warm to be working at night now! All done now, bed, watch a bit of How I Met Your Mother while cuddling dog and boyfriend, then hopefully an epic sleep before I've to get up and start it all again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Ok really have to go to bed, have another 11 hour shift ahead of me tomorrow :( will check in tomorrow to see if there's any news! Going to download 50 Shades of Grey onto my kindle so heading off to read that for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Where is AN??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Where are you almostnever?!?! I gotta get up early for work!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Maybe they're getting jiggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I honestly cant get my head around those parents being charged with the murder of their 6 kids in the UK. I'm sitting here with my mouth open in shock :(

WTF is going on in the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Kiera wrote: »
    I honestly cant get my head around those parents being charged with the murder of their 6 kids in the UK. I'm sitting here with my mouth open in shock :(

I know I was nearly sick when I read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I couldn't believe it when I heard it, how can crap like that happen?
    The world is seriously messed up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

ALMOSTNEVER, ALMOSTNEVER, where are you??? Some of us have work in the morning :P :D

Is this the kids that were killed in the house fire and there's something like 15 kids in the family? Do they think the parents set the house on fire?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Is this the kids that were killed in the house fire and there's something like 15 kids in the family? Do they think the parents set the house on fire?

Yup that's them. They charged the parents with murder tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I know. It just doesn't compute.

jaysus, that's madness!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Where is AN??

Almostnever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

my lovely bestie organised a surprise baby shower for me in my favourite restaurant and my favourite aunt flew home from England for me especially!then we went to see what to expect in the cinema and it was hilarious!

loves bestie face!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

my oh has fallen asleep with his hand on my boob

we're still romantic and shiz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Mc Chubbin...that's a 13lb loss....2.2lbs in a kilo, right?
    I go by pounds and stones. None of this metric sheet.
    I won't know my full loss for certain until I get properly weighed in tomorrow. I'll be sure to update!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

saw Snow White earlier, its pretty good, lil bit long but the costumes and set design are stunning in places, its epic in parts as well. Group of girls behind us oohing and aahing over Chris Hemsworth were annoying though, I get it, he's hot, no need to announce it every freaking time he's on screen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement