Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

So happy, going to Bavaria racing .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

McChubbin wrote: »
    I weighed myself today: I was 141.7kg last week. Now I'm 135.7kg so it looks like I've lost 7lbs so far. O.o

Mc Chubbin...that's a 13lb loss....2.2lbs in a kilo, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Be||e

I work beside St. Stephen's Green and go for a stroll there at lunch most days. I've been keeping an eye out for swan babies and I spotted them for the first time this week! :)

Cygnets!! :D

They're so cute; they put a smile on my face when I see them swimming along. I hope they survive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I have no concept of kgs, it's like my kryptonite.

Google tells me that's a 13.2lbs loss. Well done!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I had the most beautiful hair ever when I was pregnant, and now I am shedding...it's absolutely gross, it is everywhere...I really hope it doesn't last the whole time I am breastfeeding or I'll end up completely bald!

No it just falls out for about a month after all the preggo hormones march off on their merry way. It grows back then.

It's not the nicest, I have to admit. But then all that excess body hair falls out too so...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

I'm having a good laugh at the useless words thread in AH :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I have a visitor staying for the next two days. He took my broken fixed broadband with a useless modem and has bought me a new wifi box and set it all up for me. I am like a child with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭pinkheels88

In bed with seriously painful cramps in my lower stomach. :( It's been aching off/on for about 3 days but only got very bad today. Feels a lot like period cramps except I rarely get them and its 2 weeks til my next one :/

In bed with seriously painful cramps in my lower stomach. :( It's been aching off/on for about 3 days but only got very bad today. Feels a lot like period cramps except I rarely get them and its 2 weeks til my next one :/

Could be ovulation...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

McChubbin wrote: »
    I weighed myself today: I was 141.7kg last week. Now I'm 135.7kg so it looks like I've lost 7lbs so far. O.o

.8 kg off a stone! You practically lost a stone in a week. That's unreal! :eek:

Well done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Could be ovulation...

Or.. um.. the other thing..

I doubt it's the other;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

maybe she caught the bug everyone has and it got her through the internet :eek:

Could be ovulation...

The other thing?! :o
    What's the other thing??

I'm pretty sure I've ovulated before its never like this! :(

What's the other thing??

Pregnancy;)

Sometimes ovulation can be shocking...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

What's the other thing??

is it time for us to pick a name again? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

What's the other thing??

Pregnancy symptoms could be what she is alluding to? But I doubt that you are :p

Lola92 wrote: »
    What's the other thing??

Pregnancy symptoms could be what she is alluding to? But I doubt that you are :p

Actually I very well could be! :/

oh we thought you guys were doing the waiting thing now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

You should call it Racoon.

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »

oh we thought you guys were doing the waiting thing now

Occasionally there are slip ups :(

Well then it could be implantation

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I hate the fact that other people's moods rub off on me so easily. Lips is really down for a number of reasons and I just feel the same. I'm trying really hard to help him out but he's one of those people who push everybody close to them away when they feel bad. Therefore I feel bad too. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

I really need to listen to my mother more often. She told me to maybe not help my uncle move some trees in case I hurt myself.

I did and I did. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Novella wrote: »
    I hate the fact that other people's moods rub off on me so easily. Lips is really down for a number of reasons and I just feel the same. I'm trying really hard to help him out but he's one of those people who push everybody close to them away when they feel bad. Therefore I feel bad too. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Lips? Is that what you named the man for the purposes of the thread? Hehe, Lips, I like that :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Novella wrote: »

It's not stupid, it's natural. If someone isn't communicating with you when you're worried about them it's incredibly frustrating.

Just remember that it's not your fault he's not talking to you, it's his own thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Lips? Is that what you named the man for the purposes of the thread? Hehe, Lips, I like that :p

Haha yeah, it was cdaly's idea, I think! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I doubt it's the other;)
    Lola92 wrote: »

See?? I knows what I's talking about so I does! :p

Seriously, though, pinkheels... take a test and find out one way or the other!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,990 ✭✭✭cena

Had a nice evening training the under 8 in football

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I can't believe almostnever isn't back yet! I so hope it's gone well!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement