Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due November 2012

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I'm sorry that your ECV didn't work, but on the other hand there is a lot to be said for knowing exactly when the baby is coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Kaylami wrote: »
    Cb7 I'm glad I gave the ECV a go it was sore but not unbearable. The doctor gave up in the end because baby just wasn't budging.

I don't think it's really hit me yet that baby will be here tomorrow eek!!!!

Best of luck tomorrow- I'm sure its like waiting for christmas morning! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Kaylami

Thanks everyone I'm really excited to meet my wee baby but slightly terrified too!

I don't think there will be much sleep tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭sleepytrees

Thanks everyone I'm really excited to meet my wee baby but slightly terrified too!

I don't think there will be much sleep tonight!
    best of luck! So exciting!

Little Mia arrived at 11.51 weighing in at 7lb!

Mammy and baby both doing well!
    Can't believe she's here!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Little Mia arrived at 11.51 weighing in at 7lb!

Mammy and baby both doing well!
    Can't believe she's here!!!!

CONGRATS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

sleepytrees gave birth to her baby this morning :D Delighted for her :D

Will leave her give all the details though, mum and baby are doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

Congrats to Kaylami and Sleepytrees on the birth of yer babies!Wonderful to hear that all the November babies are starting to pop out!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭sleepytrees

Gave birth 5am this morning to a 6lb 3oz boy. I was induced at 36wks and 6days and delivered at 37wks! Will post birth story later!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kvicka

Congrats sleepytrees:) Hope ur both doing well:)

• Advertisement

Congrats Sleepytrees :)

Mia is settling in really well. Were still in hospital as I had complications with my section ( somehow managed to get pneumonia)

Hopefully we will be home soon!

How are all the November bumps coming along?

Kaylami...hope all is good with u and the baby:)

My official due date is this Friday...but I doubt we will be on time...the waiting is driving me mad. I still have lots of energy and cant feel any different apart from the ever expanding belly:( They told me if my cervix was dilated on Thursday they d give me a sweep. Not in favour of it though. Told them my baby isnt like an appointment at the hair dressers, that needs to be scheduled to be on time...and said i didnt want a sweep...so lets wait and see if some things happen in the next couple of days:) How is the rest of you? This thread is way to quiet:)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cb7

Had ECV today to try and turn breech baby - it was unsuccessful. It was not that bad - thought it would be worse. I was going to cancel based on what was on internet about them. Section it will be.

When are you due CB7??? They only checked whether my baby was in right position 4 weeks ago...when it was...since then nothing...and I am due on Friday...
    How do u feel about c section?

Due 25th of November so just over 2 weeks to go. Not too keen on a section but nothing I can do about it. My first pregnancy and birth was very straightforward and easy. Had a quick delivery and a natural birth. So thats why I was keen to try ECV and get baby in correct position. Bit worried about a section!!!! As long as all is well thats the main thing!!!

Hi cb7 sorry to hear baby couldn't be turned.

I had my section last Thursday and it actually wasn't that bad. Your a bit sore and stiff but they keep you really drugged up untill the pain in manageable. Once your up and moving it's ok. The worst but for me was when the nurse took the dressing off, it felt like a bikini wax from hell!

I was able to walk around the shops today. Bought Mia loads of little outfits :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your baby turns in the next 2 weeks!

Thanks Kaylami!!!
    Unlikely to turn at this stage though.

Mia is a lovely name. Great to hear your out and about.
    Its strange knowing the exact date baby will come. But at least you can plan around date.
    Getting exciting now!!!

This is Iguana's husband. After a three day labour and a emergency C section baby Samuel was born at 2am on the 10/11/12. Mum's heart rate slowed during the section, and then when they tried to increase it she lost alot of blood, but is doing great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Congrats iguana and mr iguana!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

Congrats daddy iguana, iguana, and baby samuel. Hope iguana recovers quickly. Xoxo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Congrats daddy Iguana:)
    I hope mammy and baby are doing well:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Massive congratulations to the iguana family. A threesome at last!!! Delighted for you all and glad all worked out after a rough start. Wishing Samuel a long happy life filled with love,health, joy and wonderment.

Caroline xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Tigerton

Congrats to Iguana, mr Iguana and baby Iguana!!!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Congratulations to all the Iguanas! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Congrats mama, papa and baby iguana. X

Congrats to the Iguana family!

Still feeling a bit tired to do a proper update but here is Sam at 11 hours old.

hsvwhf.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

iguana wrote: »
    Still feeling a bit tired to do a proper update but here is Sam at 11 hours old.

hsvwhf.png[/QUOT

Little Sam is so cute. In fact mega cute. Congrats again.

Ah!!He's soo cute!!Congrats again!!
    I had an internal examination yesterday, the head is still high but my cervix is soft and favourable!I'm having another exam on Monday and consultant will review my situation then!I'll be 39+ 2 then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

Just a quick invasion to say congratulations Iguana - gorgeous little guy! Hope your recovery is going well.

Advertisement