Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due November 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cb7

I am also due in November the 25th. So how is it going with all of you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭sleepytrees

cb7 wrote: »
    I am also due in November the 25th. So how is it going with all of you?

Hi, I am due November 19th. Although I was giving different dates until I had my 13wk scan and the baby was 5days older than thought.
    Just over food poisoning and got a scan in emergency room. Can't believe how much the baby has grown since the 13 week scan!

What hospital are you going too? have you had any scans yet?

How are you feeling?

I am feeling fat fat fat and exhausted!! All my clothes are getting really tight now.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

This thread really is the quietest of the monthly due dates, isn't it? Who's coming up for their big scan? And do you plan to find out the gender? Mine is the 25th at 21 weeks. I really wish it was sooner, knowing it's on the horizon makes me very nervous.

I am having Baby in Drogheda in the MLU all going well. Wat about the rest of you? I am due 25th of November. This is my 2nd baby.
    I am feeling fine no bothers really. Just tired. Getting bigger all right!!
    Only get one scan in Drogheda, so I booked private scan in Smithfield the anomaly scan. This is the 2nd of JUly, I would love to find out gender, but other half would not let me. Surprise might be nice.

Hoping to breast feed again (fingers crossed), found it very sore the last time.

It really is a quiet thread. I'm nervous about my 22 wks scan too, It's in July!
    Counting down the days. We are going to find out the gender.

How does everyone feel?

This is my 1st baby. Have nothing prepared. Does anyone have their stuff in yet?

• Advertisement

I have lots of stuff. I'm going for resusable nappies and bought them all over the last few weeks. I got my pram on Sunday, I know it's very early but it was a good deal on the pram I love and I want to use this time to make sure my dogs are perfect at walking beside the pram before the baby is here. And I got two wraps, a ring sling and a stretchy wrap, yesterday. I have a few bags of free samples of baby lotions, shampoos, etc. And a few blankets and muslins since they were selling them in Aldi a few weeks back.

I don't need to get much by way of clothes as my mum has 3 big sacks of my cousin's baby clothes at her house and my sister in law just had boy girl twins so we'll be getting plenty of handmedowns.

I know I have lots very early but there is a pretty big chance we'll be moving city/country in a few months and I'd rather have the baby stuff bought before that happens than end up in a scenario where we are scrambling around for everything in the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭ariana`

iguana wrote: »
    This thread really is the quietest of the monthly due dates, isn't it? Who's coming up for their big scan? And do you plan to find out the gender? Mine is the 25th at 21 weeks. I really wish it was sooner, knowing it's on the horizon makes me very nervous.

Iguana i also have big scan on 25th, i'll be 21+5. Hope it goes well, try not too worry too much in the meantime if you can at all (says herself the queen of worrying).

• Registered Users Posts: 43 gems1183

Hi all, I'm also due in Nov,my date is 13th but scan said 15th,so in and around then lol. This is baby no. 5 for me and I'm so tired already I'm dreading when I actually get to the last month or two. I also have to give myself innohep injections every day as I've a confirmed DVT in my leg. How are we all keeping? I cant wait for my big scan on the 28th,dying to find out what baba is,we have one girl and three boys but I will be happy as long as babs is healthy!

gems1183 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm also due in Nov,my date is 13th but scan said 15th,so in and around then lol. This is baby no. 5 for me and I'm so tired already I'm dreading when I actually get to the last month or two. I also have to give myself innohep injections every day as I've a confirmed DVT in my leg. How are we all keeping? I cant wait for my big scan on the 28th,dying to find out what baba is,we have one girl and three boys but I will be happy as long as babs is healthy!

DVT sounds awful :(. I would hate to have to inject every day!
    I can't wait for my big scan either. Dying to know what I am having too! counting down the days. My scan isn't until early July.

I have nothing in at all. I want to wait until I find out what I'm having.
    Going baby shopping is really overwhelming. So many different kinds of prams and cots and extra that we need. I'm dreading going baby shopping. Got the big scan in July so will probably do some shopping after that.

Who would of thought you need so many things for a baby???!

Got a huge bump. It feels huge. haven't put on much weight it just seems to be all bump which I'm surprised about. I lost 3lbs last week because I have been so sick in the pregnancy. Starting to feel a bit normal now again. phew.

I feel like November will never come!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

November will be here before you know it! And you don't need to worry about too much baby stuff, I have lots of stuff here that I won't be using, so you're welcome to it!

January wrote: »
    November will be here before you know it! And you don't need to worry about too much baby stuff, I have lots of stuff here that I won't be using, so you're welcome to it!

This thread is really quiet!

How is everyone getting on?

I'm in bits with heartburn the last week! I have been living off ice pops and yazoo chocolate shakes. I keep a small one beside my bed at night and it really helps.

I have been feeling fluttery sensations in my stomach, near my bladder/womb area. Is this kicking? who knows! I'm 19wks on Sunday. I don't know if that is too early for kicking. Got a midwife apt on Tuesday. I'll have a million question for her :D

For some horrible reason I've become less and less able to handle dairy. It started in the first trimester when I found I couldn't drink milk but now even ice-cream and small amounts of cheese cause me to suffer. Apparently pregnancy lactose intolerance is pretty common but it really sucks. It's one thing to have to give up certain foods for the good of the baby, it's another for my body to reject a whole range of foods that are safe to eat. I can't even have a milkshake or hot chocolate. :(

I have however found comfort in pear ice-lollies from Lidl. I'm eating them obsessively. I don't know if it's a pregnancy thing or what, but they are the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. They are made with pear purée, so taste really fresh and fruity. I have about 50 of the in my freezer right now.

Lastly I'm getting in such a bad mood about the weather. It's bloody mid-summer yet it's like November out there. And if it's going to be like November then I would just like to have my baby here please.

ariana` wrote: »
    Iguana i also have big scan on 25th, i'll be 21+5. Hope it goes well, try not too worry too much in the meantime if you can at all (says herself the queen of worrying).

How did your scan go? Hopefully well. Mine was fine, everything seemed normal but the hospital have pushed my due date forward 5 days to Halloween. In my head though, I'm sticking with the date I was given at my 7 week scan though as the earlier scans are supposed to be more accurate and I want to keep focussed on the later date as everyone tells me that once you go overdue every day drags unimaginably. If I keep focussed on the later date then I'm less likely to feel overdue until that date.

Also I found out to my surprise that I'm having a boy. It really makes him much more of a real person to know he's a 'he' instead of an 'it.'

For some horrible reason I've become less and less able to handle dairy. It started in the first trimester when I found I couldn't drink milk but now even ice-cream and small amounts of cheese cause me to suffer. Apparently pregnancy lactose intolerance is pretty common but it really sucks. It's one thing to have to give up certain foods for the good of the baby, it's another for my body to reject a whole range of foods that are safe to eat. I can't even have a milkshake or hot chocolate. :(

I have however found comfort in pear ice-lollies from Lidl. I'm eating them obsessively. I don't know if it's a pregnancy thing or what, but they are the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. They are made with pear purée, so taste really fresh and fruity. I have about 50 of the in my freezer right now.

Lastly I'm getting in such a bad mood about the weather. It's bloody mid-summer yet it's like November out there. And if it's going to be like November then I would just like to have my baby here please.

That is a nightmare not being able to have milkshakes :(.
    I think they are great for acid reflux. They work for me anyhow.
    I LOVE those pears ice pops from lidl! I was addicted to them early on in the pregnancy. I fancy some more now though :D.

The rainy weather is horrible. I hate it as well but I'm not a big fan of the sun. I feel all sweaty and fat:mad:
    feel like I'm getting huge.

Anyhow I'm in a mad cleaning mode! Anyone else nesting??

Congratulations about scan going so well :). Awh a little boy!! I can't wait to find out what I am having. Counting down the days until my big scan.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭hazeler

I'm popping over from the "due Oct 2012" thread as my due date is the 30th of October so realistically I am looking at having a November baby! Life being what it is and my dates being all over the shop! lol!

It would be sweet to go on my due date, I did on my first. My waters broke at midnight on the 3rd and I was admitted at 1am on the 4th September 2001- she was born bang on her due date! (almost 11 years ago now!) But it being Hallowe'en, I just think that's be an awesome birthday for our little guy! We found out we're having a boy "Champ" as he is being called at the moment while we finally agree on a name!

Having said all of that I think that I should be looking at November :) so here I am to join you all and I hope you don't mind if I post in both Oct and Nov! :D

How did your scan go? Hopefully well. Mine was fine, everything seemed normal but the hospital have pushed my due date forward 5 days to Halloween. In my head though, I'm sticking with the date I was given at my 7 week scan though as the earlier scans are supposed to be more accurate and I want to keep focussed on the later date as everyone tells me that once you go overdue every day drags unimaginably. If I keep focussed on the later date then I'm less likely to feel overdue until that date.

Also I found out to my surprise that I'm having a boy. It really makes him much more of a real person to know he's a 'he' instead of an 'it.'

Hi iguana. Great news. My scan went well also. I'm measuring 4 days ahead, also but i won't be changing my dates either. S/he is a "fine size" @ 1lb lol :-) It was amazing to see all the organs functioning - the heart is the size of my thumb nail and yet you can clearly see the 4 chambers all pumping away as expected. Technology is something else.

I meant to say that the sonographer didn't even suggest changing dates, she said at this stage it's normal for dates to vary a lot.

Congrats on your boy! We choose not to find out although i have to say at the last minute i was very tempted to ask.

hazeler wrote: »
    I'm popping over from the "due Oct 2012" thread as my due date is the 30th of October so realistically I am looking at having a November baby! Life being what it is and my dates being all over the shop! lol!

It would be sweet to go on my due date, I did on my first. My waters broke at midnight on the 3rd and I was admitted at 1am on the 4th September 2001- she was born bang on her due date! (almost 11 years ago now!) But it being Hallowe'en, I just think that's be an awesome birthday for our little guy! We found out we're having a boy "Champ" as he is being called at the moment while we finally agree on a name!

Having said all of that I think that I should be looking at November :) so here I am to join you all and I hope you don't mind if I post in both Oct and Nov! :D
    ]

Hazeler i'm due Oct 31st but i think of baby as a November baby already. What are the chances of baby arriving on time!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Molly1

Hi Everyone and congrats on the pregnancies. I'm due my 3rd baby on the 25th of November, so I'm 18.5 week's pregnant. It's been 4 years since I've been pregnant but I haven't felt my baby move, I'm getting a bit worried as on my DS2 I felt movement at 16 weeks. Do you think I'm being over the top worrying? Thanks appreciate your help

• Advertisement

Molly1 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone and congrats on the pregnancies. I'm due my 3rd baby on the 25th of November, so I'm 18.5 week's pregnant. It's been 4 years since I've been pregnant but I haven't felt my baby move, I'm getting a bit worried as on my DS2 I felt movement at 16 weeks. Do you think I'm being over the top worrying? Thanks appreciate your help

Lots of people don't feel the baby move until 22 weeks. The baby could be turned toward your back or your placenta could be toward the front which means it will take the force of the movement and it will take longer for you to feel anything. But if you are really worried I suggest going to see your GP and asking him/her to check for the heartbeat with the doppler.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 red27

Due nov 27th, Not many people in the Nov group so far, :) hope your all doing well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Molly1

Thanks Iguana, have big scan in couple of weeks and bump is getting bigger so will see. Hope your keeping well:)

Had my 19 week scan this week - all was well.

How is everyone keeping?

I have my 22wk scan in 4 days!Going to find out the gender of the baby. I'm excited and scared! I hope everything is okay!

On another note.. I feel huge. People have been commenting on my bump and touching my belly! Suffering really badly with acid reflux and feeling the baby kicking like mad :)

Anyone nervous about the birth? I keep having weird dreams about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 red27

Iv my 21 week scan next week, cant wait to see the baby not going to find out the sex tho as OH doesnt want too, cant believe Im half way there!!

Bump wise im really neat, people keep commenting on how small i am, but i have only put on baby weight nothing else and i eat everything!! Im afraid when i go next friday they will say i need to put on more, Baby moves around at night time an i get the odd poke or tumble during the day, Any scan i have the fecker is asleep!! Hoepfully he/she is like that when the arrive!!

As for the birth......... not thinking bout it till i have too:D still hoping that a stork will just leave the baby on my door step:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

Hey all!
    We had our 20 week scan yesterday!
    It was all very exciting, consultant checked the size of everything and all the bits of the anatomy, all was good anyway , he is very happy and says everything looks "normal"!And we're having a boy we found out!!
    Is anyone else thinking of doing some knitting?I havent knitted since I was in primary school but there's something drawing me to it!!
    I only felt a little bit of movement this week, consultant said it's cos my placenta is at the front, so it's cushioning the kicks etc, baby was a right little wriggler at the scan yesterday!
    Anyone else here in Limerick?
    My EDD is 24th Nov, yesterday doc said ya anytime between 15th-30 th Nov according to the scan

Not in Limerick now but I am from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

As regards prep, have you guys started buying anything yet??I keep putting it off thinking it's too early....any advice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Shadyk

Hi everyone just found forum, due either nov 05th / 08th / 12th nov first baby, in limerick. Hope everyone is feeling well!

Advertisement