Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due November 2012

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cb7

Had a baby girl last week 6lb 2oz. All is well. Had her by c - section as she was breech. It was not so bad. Home now at least!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

My baby boy was born by emergency c-section at 5.01am on Thursday 22/11 , it was a cord prolapse- my waters had broken at home and because the head wasn't fully engaged there was room for the cord to slip down, so it was coming out first, it was a very dangerous situation but luckily the team in the hospital reacted very quickly and baby was born within minutes of they realising the cord was presenting.6lbs 15oz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭sleepytrees

How are all the November babies and mammies doing?

My little one is 12 weeks tomorrow. We have managed to get him into some sort of routine. He sleeps 6hrs straight at night from 2am until 8am. I'm delighted with that. The first six weeks were tough because of some health issue with me. Still have high blood pressure related to pre eclampsia 12 weeks later! Doctor says it could take six months too settle.

Loving being a mammy, strangest and best feeling in the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

hey all!
    Our little baby is 9 weeks old now!And he's growing so fast- I'm sure you are all saying the same thing!Two weeks ago he was sleeping from 10pm til 6 am but now he's waking around 4.30am :-( Ah well- all part of the joys!!
    Aren't babies just the best things- amazing the power one of his little smiles or laughs have!!And I could just spend the day staring at him and watching him!How are ye all getting on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭sleepytrees

hey all!
    Our little baby is 9 weeks old now!And he's growing so fast- I'm sure you are all saying the same thing!Two weeks ago he was sleeping from 10pm til 6 am but now he's waking around 4.30am :-( Ah well- all part of the joys!!
    Aren't babies just the best things- amazing the power one of his little smiles or laughs have!!And I could just spend the day staring at him and watching him!How are ye all getting on?[/QUO

Our little boy is full of smiles in the morning and it's so lovely. Somehow getting up that early doesn't seem as bad when you get lots of smiles. :)

Maybe he is going through a growth spurt? Our little one was like that around the 8/9wk mark. He wanted extra bottle too! Then it settled down and now he is going through another one!!

Have you recovered from the birth yet? I still don't feel great but getting there!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement