Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breast Feeding in Restaurant

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Ever search up about "breastfeeding in a public place".

There is indecent exposure as well.

A women's breasts are indecent? Take me to Suadi Arabia this minute:mad:

Oh yes, and let the people eating in the resturant have to put up with these obnoxious mother who wouldn't take the time to go home to breastfeed.

As the OP said, all the people in the restaurant where shocked. The Mother upset the whole restaurant.

Don't mention me, I never saw a Mother breastfeed in a restaurant, nor will I hope I ever will.

What's next, breastfeeding at bus stops? Ah shure it's not against the law, so it's completely OK to do it.

This has to be a troll. No one is actually this stupid.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    I said I find it ignorant as I don't feel comfortable with it.

I find your misuse of English ignorant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

iguana wrote: »
    Yes, the practical side of protecting women from harassment by selfish idiots.

TBH i'd be having a look around at the selfish idiots who are OK with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Oh yes, and let the people eating in the resturant have to put up with these obnoxious mother who wouldn't take the time to go home to breastfeed.

As the OP said, all the people in the restaurant where shocked. The Mother upset the whole restaurant.

Don't mention me, I never saw a Mother breastfeed in a restaurant, nor will I hope I ever will.

What's next, breastfeeding at bus stops? Ah shure it's not against the law, so it's completely OK to do it.

Ok, this is definitely a wind up! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

It would also be entirely natural for that mother to change her babys nappy in a restaurant. After all the baby is wet and needs to be changed. Who cares if anyone is offended of put off their meal? Its legal and natural. If it annoys people, that is their problem.
    Its like these women who use their buggy as a battering ram "Get out of my way, I'm a mother!! Nobody else matters!!"
    So you had a kid, woopty ****ing doo.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I think we are done here.

Time for naps by the looks of things.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement