Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Zombie Survival forum ultimate survivor tournament.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

What is the objective of the Game,

Survive the apoalypse/Kill Kill Kill???

I vote for Les Stroud.

I plan on surviving, So I'm gonna go with the guy who's claim to fame is Survivorman

as opposed to the bird who Is a Z Magnet

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I voting for the guy who can turn anything he finds into necessary survival gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Alice ......... just for the fact she has survived 4 movies about zombies :D

Also out of interest what type of zombies are these ? are we talking 24 days later or land of the dead ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

id rather be cooped up with mila

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    What is the objective of the Game,

Survive the apoalypse/Kill Kill Kill???

I vote for Les Stroud.

I plan on surviving, So I'm gonna go with the guy who's claim to fame is Survivorman

as opposed to the bird who Is a Z Magnet

It's up to you. Do you want to just survivor and live a zed free life or do you want to wage war on the undead masses.
    blobby360 wrote: »
    Alice ......... just for the fact she has survived 4 movies about zombies :D

Also out of interest what type of zombies are these ? are we talking 24 days later or land of the dead ?

We won't know until it happens, but for the purpose of this, you can choose yourself.

also, There is a stewards inquiry into how legitimate Alice is as a contender. Will be resolved shortly :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Alice hands down, mainly because i love resident evil but she is such a badass.

The problem is that if its Alice from Res 1,2,3 then its not really fair.
    But if its Alice from Res 4 then that would be ok....

Alice was the most votes but is to be disqualified. Only totally human contenders. My mistake.

Survivor Man goes through.

Next battle up shortly.

Round 1 Battle 13

Yu Shu Lien (Crouching tiger)

Yu-Shu-Lien.jpg

V's

John Rambo

rambo-ii-11.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Rambo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

This is tough.

Rambo has more overall skills needed for a war against the undead. But I worry about the psychological effects it might have on him.

I'm leaning towards Shu Lien, because the fighting style is tough and it's absolutely beautiful to see in action - I would love to see it put to the test against zombies. :D Plus she has a clearer mind than Rambo does, an important factor in the person who has your back come Z-day.

Shu Lien it is.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shu Lien wins it for me. Rambo will start having flashbacks and run screaming headfirst into a horde

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Shu Lien for me too, Rambo is too unstable and would prob need to be talked down too much.

Rambo

He has teh madSkillz to survive off the grid, but he's also badass enough if it had to come down to fighting our way out

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Rambo for me.

Has survival skills. Is a master at staying undetected. Can live off the land. Excellent tactician. Plus hell on wheels when he has to fight.

Rambo 100% for me. He has all the skills needed to survive. and anyway i don't think half the stuff Shu Lien does would even be possible........But the ability to jump from branch to branch would be handy....But it wouldn't help me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

John Rambo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

Yu Shu Lien. She's way too fast for zombies. Rambos a snail in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Rambo, Rambo wins all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

rambo. he stopped having flashbacks years ago and found some peace.

he has the experience and midset needed. tough sob

• Advertisement

Rambo wins.

Next battle up shortly.

Round 1 Battle 14

Jason Bourne

2952fb375a462e6bbbf3374795e76b18.jpg

V's

Jack Bauer

jack2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

Jason Bourne. There is no end to what this guy can do...he's a quick thinker, he's got excellent hand-to-hand, he can use any manner of weapons. He was trained to kill. He was trained to survive.

Bauer just saves presidents. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Bauer just saves presidents. :p

Which is good. We'll need him if we're going to save politicians from... the...

Bourne it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Jason Bourne

Ticks all the box's of a person i would want in my group!

Bourne

More resoursceful and Quicker than Bauer.

Simples

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Bourne to kill zombies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Bourne, his survival instincts couldnt even be beaten by amnesia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Bourne, more adaptive, able to improvise, less reliant on tech gadgets or teams to help him, in better physical condition.

• Advertisement

Bourne takes it with ease

Advertisement