Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Zombie Survival forum ultimate survivor tournament.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Ellen because I thought ash was a complete ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I have to go for Ripley, she has the smarts and if she can handle a lot of Aliens, she can handle herself around zeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

Ripley, for the reasons Micky said...he summed it up perfect. Plus, she's a complete badass.

Ash may have started quickly but Ripley has pulled it back and leads.

3-2 to Ripley

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Its gotta be ash!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

ima go with ripley.

i thought about it a bit, and I decided that they could both handle themselves, but who would I rather be stuck in a boarded up house with?

alien ripley, before she went a bit loopy. I liked the cut of her jib and her instant resorting to verbal abuse. I respect that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Ash+1

Altho ripley is a seasoned survivor ash wins due to actual practical experience in the subject of killing the undead

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PeterNincompoop

Two greats, its gotta be Ash though, as a previous poster commented he has bona fide credentials when it comes to mashing the undead

• Registered Users Posts: 13,389 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Ash already has experience blasting deadheads with his boomstick.

+1 Ash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Ash, hes experience with deadites, and lewd a group,

Ripley in alien was just against one

In aliens she had marines as backup and let her emotions and damaged phyche made her reckless

in going after newt p1ssing off the alien queen and ultimately causing the death of anyone she has come into contact with,

She is also infected or has spliced dna which would make her unpredictable our dangerous

Ash while a jerk and at times a coward has shown he is capable of holding his own and leading when nessecery albeit for selfish reasons

Ash for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Pity these two came up in the early rounds, I think they both would have wiped the floor with some of the other contenders.

I love Ripley, besides anyone who can take out an Alien can definitely handle the Zeds.

But Ash, with his years of experience through the ages?
    I'd definitely want him at my side, and think he'd just about edge Ripley out.

Hail to the king, baby.

Ash goes through.

8 - 4.

Next battle up shortly.

Round 1 Battle 8

James Bond

bond-article-e28094-sean-connery.jpg

V's

William Wallace

melblue2.gif

William he is fearless and well used of dealing with savages.

If Bond has access to Q then i'd be inclined to go with him,

But Wallace comes from a time where all they had was spears and swords and even the tiniest nick could be lethal so would be a better hand to hand option

Wallace it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Wallace, absolutely no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Wallace, Excellent knowledge of his environment, able to survive in the wild, has loads of back up and could probably talk more into9 following him.

While Bond would have many of these skills too I think Wallace's experience with hand held weapons and being born into a hard life would give him the edge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Wallace wouldn't be surviving the Zombies, he'd be out actively hunting them.
    They'd be trying to survive him.
    It's not like a post-apocalyptic world void of technology would bother that man.

Forget about Bond, sure he's been captured by nearly every second-rate villain out there.
    He's only escaped due to the fact that they've been even more inept than him.

Wallace storms ahead.

You can just picture him facing down a zed army. It would be a thing of beauty.

5-0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

+1 for Wallace - he's a real leader, smart and charismatic, and well capable or tearing the Zeds to shreds.

Bond is a pansy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

Without a doubt, Wallace.

The only problem I could see with Wallace is he'd have no concept of disease and protecting yourself from it. Might get himself infected, what if Wallace bit a zombie during the heat of battle could he get himself infected?

ScumLord wrote: »
    The only problem I could see with Wallace is he'd have no concept of disease and protecting yourself from it. Might get himself infected, what if Wallace bit a zombie during the heat of battle could he get himself infected?

I think he is probably educated enough to understand the danger of disease. Didn't he go away to be schooled? With as many men under his charge Id assume he be very familiar with other sickness etc.

Either way he kicked Bonds ass 7-0

Next battle up shortly.

I think he is probably educated enough to understand the danger of disease. Didn't he go away to be schooled?
    What was the year again? Dark ages? Sanitisation is a fairly recent development.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

(posted on Micky's behalf)

Round 1 Battle 9

Sarah Connors

Sarah_connor_05.jpg

V's

Indiana Jones

tumblr_l4u9z8dKd91qcy5oao1_400.jpg

This is hard but I think it has to be Sarah, anyone who can kick a terminators ass can handle a mere zombie. Plus her stash in the desert would come in handy.

ScumLord wrote: »
    What was the year again? Dark ages? Sanitisation is a fairly recent development.

13C - 14C. It would be interesting to know what they did with the thousands of bodies that would have resulted from mass field battles. Would they burn them, mass graves? I think if they can handle that biohazard they could probably handle the undead masses. They wouldn't be long learning body fluid is lethal.

Cheers Armin. My phone has its limits :p

Sarah,

She's been preparing for the apocolypse it may not be the one she was thinking of but she's more than prepared for zombies

Sarah Connors is the poster girl for survival, she's already prepared for a war with robots, so she's probably over prepared for zombies. She has the connections and even hardware to succeed in any apocalyptic environment.

I think if Indi went up against anyone else he'd stand a better chance but in this fight he's out gunned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Sarah Conners. Like ScumLord said, she's prepared for a robot apocalypse. I'm sure she can handle zombies.

Advertisement