Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Zombie Survival forum ultimate survivor tournament.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Sarah Connor, without a doubt.

Indi has style and panache, but Sarah has actual substance.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

Sarah Connors. As already stated, she's been preparing for the apocalypse, albeit of a different sort, but nevertheless she's trained and ready.

I like Indy and all, but all he has is his whip (which is cool in it's own right), and I can't help thinking of his fear of snakes and wonder would he be afraid of zombies as well. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Connors whips Jones ass. 6-0

Connors through.

Next battle to follow shortly

Round 1 Battle 10

Robert Neville (I am Legend)

will_smith_300x400.jpg

V's

Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI9KxMtzgKbGE56dLy28cziw0EbGYAkdakbxQa7PN9h5gNCf2t8Q

Robert Neville. Sure, Kiddo can fight and she's tough and can endure a lot, but Neville knows firsthand how to survive an apocalypse scenario. Plus, being a scientist, he can research the disease and try for a cure if it's possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

I thought I wouldnt be able to pick until I saw chases post and he is 100% right Robert it is.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I gotta go with neville in this one. The man has proven he can survive on his own in a hostile environment. Added to that we have his scientific background which could be of use in combating the disease

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

have to go with denzel Washington! if he could take on all those snakes on that plane i have no doubt that he can handle a few zombies!

Daisy M wrote: »
    I thought I wouldnt be able to pick until I saw chases post and he is 100% right Robert it is.

Chase is a lady :D

Has to be Neville I think. He brings a lot more to the table with his military and scientific back ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

.SONIC. wrote: »
    have to go with denzel Washington! if he could take on all those snakes on that plane i have no doubt that he can handle a few zombies!

what?! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Robert Neville. Sure, Kiddo can fight and she's tough and can endure a lot, but Neville knows firsthand how to survive an apocalypse scenario. Plus, being a scientist, he can research the disease and try for a cure if it's possible.

Couldnt agree more.

Im with Robert Neville aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Neville for me as well. Im not sure Kiddo has nevilles food store for one :D

Neville wins 7-0

Next battle up shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

8-0 :p

Round 1 Battle 11

Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer (Predator)

26130.jpg

V's

O-Ren Ishii (kill Bill 2)

O-Ren-o-ren-ishii-18574897-254-490.jpg

As much as I liked the character of O-Ren Ishii, I have to choose Dutch.

Predators are nasty creatures. He survived that. He can survive zombies.

yep, Dutch Deffo!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Dutch for me, should be able to handle the zombies easily after the predator.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Vote for Dutch.

At the very least the line "Get to da chopper" will be appriopiate...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Dutch, hands down; chomps cigars, lifts jeeps by himself, makes witty "knock knock" jokes and can generally survive fighting a creature that hunts the 'Alien' species for fun ...

plus, if we're really lucky, he'll bring Billy & Blane (Jessie Ventura) along for the ride. What better way to survive Z-day than with an expert American-Indian tracker built like a brick sh*thouse, an equally sized Dutch, and another equally sized dude with a mini-gun and no time to bleed apparently. To quote Hudson (since we've mentioned Ellen Ripley); "I feel safer already ... "

• Advertisement

Chase is a lady :D

Has to be Neville I think. He brings a lot more to the table with his military and scientific back ground.

Sorry Chase, jumped to conclusions there, most of my female friends think I am mad with my Zombie addiction, they just dont get it. Now that the scales have fallen from my eyes I think I spot a few lady zombie lovers posting.:)

Major Alan has my vote, once again for the same reason as chase!!

Oren Ishi was fantastic in Kill Bill, but really relied on her army of sword wielding fanantics. Without them, I think she'd be overrun.

Dutch is awesome: massive, brave, experienced and kick ass with or without weapons. And his wisecracks would lighten the mood.

Dutch for the win.

Dutch takes it.

Next battle up shortly.

Round 1 Battle 12

Alice (Resident Evil)

Resident_evil_apocalypse_blu_ray_001.jpg

V's

Survivor Man.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLyY9Zsc_kNUAMnGHiHegah2cB_Ex1JLDkgRABEV2QcvafaXDWoPe3THwV

i've not seen survivorman, but Alice has been whooping zombies forever.

Going with Alice :) (heh..i wish!)

Alice. I don't think any explantion is necessary for this round.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Alice, all she does now is kill zombies easy choice

:eek: Now that Les Stroud is in the competition, I can't believe I voted Bear through. :o

Stroud is amazing; hands down he's a much better and experienced expert than Bear. He survives on his own, no camera crew following him around.

I know Alice will probably win this round (even though technically, Alice isn't human, she's been altered by the scientists), but I'm going with Survivorman.

p.s. No worries, Daisy. :)

I am going with survivor man, I think he would have a better chance at all around survival, he would know where to source natural food and make water drinkable and if hes ready to take on polar bears hes ready for Zombies!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

Definitely Alice. Just look at them guns.

...oh, those beautiful guns!

Advertisement