Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Zombie Survival forum ultimate survivor tournament.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm going with Max. he has the amorality necessary to survive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Max FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Max takes Lara good and proper 6-1

The draw for the semi's will take place soon.

Battle Interval

Battle of the Captains

Paul O'Connell

220px-Paul_O%27Connell_warmup.jpg

V's

Roy Keane

634424-keane_large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

Having only watched a rugby match here and there...I'm going to go with O'Connell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

O'Connell is a killing machine, he'd destROY Keane.

hm, i'm a poet and i didnt even know it..

Paul O' Connell wouldnt storm of in a Huff during the final showdown

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Bloodwing

Paul O'Connell for me, the other lad will probably moan that the post Zombie apocalypse world isn't comfortable enough for him so he'll get on a plane and head off home leaving you all alone.

O'Connell takes it.

Semi finals starting shortly.

Semi Final
    Battle one

Sarah Connors

tumblr_lxp808ZO7q1r3nrsyo1_500.jpg
    V's

William Wallace

Mel-Gibson-William-Wallace-mel-gibson-12873693-339-425.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Yikes, no more easy bouts. I have the utmost respect for Wallaces martial ability, the guy could also probably design you a nice set of light chainmail or biteproof durable leather and he would be a much bigger advantage in any situation where you had to fight, not to mention be able to design a fairly impregnable hill fort.
    However, Connors foresight, stockpiles, and mobility win for me. She has a background and understanding of modern technology that Wallace just wouldn't have, and judging from the electronic hacking she tought her son in T2, she excels at adapting whatever technology is lying around to suit her needs . She has spent her whole life in preperation for a survival situation and her whole motivation is to protect her companion. Also Rarrww

Connors gets my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Yeah, it's getting very tough now. I think at this stage, I'd be happy with any of these people at my back. They each have many excellent survival traits.

So from here on out, I think I'm down to deciding what is it they have that the other one doesn't, and which one would I most benefit from (it all gets pretty selfish after Z-Day :) )

Wallace: experienced in skirmishes and guerilla warfare, and orchestrating large battles. Would be great for wiping out the Zs in any place we need to hold up.

Connor: Has weapon stockpiles all over the shop, is skilled at surviving in a modern day environment, adept at avoiding the enemy and staying out of sight. But if spotted, fully capable of holing up and defending herself.

In a nutshell, she is just... ready.

So Sarah Connor for me (it is Connor, right? Not Connors? /pedant :))

Sarah gets my vote. Kash said it perfect - she's ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

This is not easy!!
    Wallace would be great as would Connors but coming to a head i'd want connors by my side. Neither would be used to the tactics a horde of zombies would employ but for some reason i see connors having the initial lead over wallace because shes used to robots and for some reason i think robots would be more like a horde of Z's than the English.
    Makes no sense on paper but crystal clear in my head.

Connors!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

Sarah for me. She just strikes me as having that typical feminine stop-at-nothing-rip-their-heads-off-don't-even-breathe kind of vibe going on.

Not that I've anything against old Will either, its just that you've only gotta look into Sarahs eyes to know those zombies are as nothing to her.

Sarah, definitely.

Wallace, purely on physical stamina and strength. Both are accomplished leaders and survivors, but Wallace is bigger

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Sarah Connor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Sarah Connor for all the previous reasons I gave.

Connors pastes Wallace 7-1 and is the first through to the grand final.

Next battle up shortly.

Semi Final
    Battle two

Mad Max

Mad%20Max.jpg

V's

Robert Neville (I am Legend)

Image1.jpg

• Advertisement

Robert Neville.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I gotta take Neville in this one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Neville.

More likely to be able to end the war.

Max, he's not going to try and capture/study Z's he's going to Kill them all, thats a much safer course of action IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Neville, for exactly the same reasons as in the last round.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Yeah Neville takes it by a long shot for me. Big fan of Max but at the end of the day Nevilles CV is so much more impressive than Max's. Plus his dog is bigger.

Neville takes my vote

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Max. He is 100 % a survivor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Its tough but Neville gets my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

Not calling Neville a pussy (cat) but Max is such a hard ass its hard not to take that into account. Max fought day and night. Neville really only fought at night time with the exception of when he was bored and wanted to study, he was on his tobler against a bigger army but it was only 5-10 hours a day when he did.
    Sorry, going against the majority grain and saying max.

• Advertisement

Neville takes it 6-3.

And so the scene is set, two great survivors have laid waste to all before them to get to the grand final of the Zombie Survival ultimate survivor tournament.But they aren't finished yet. There can be only one. who do you want watching your back?

Grand final to start shortly.

Advertisement