Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 28 at CAPTAIN'S GRAFTON ST/TALLAGHT! **THANK YOU LEGGO**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

^^^ maybe chat to the many boardsies or the 200 other wrestling fans there! Might prove to be difficult (and maybe a little rude) trying to hear with a headset around a lot of screaming fans! Wrestling fans are the nicest guys (in person) in the world i'm tellin ya :)

Leggo, i have a scary collection of wrestling music if u need it for a mix? i could put together a solid 4-6 hours of the best stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

leggo wrote: »
    And I'm just after checking my email so might have some good news for you guys over the next couple days! :)

Dear God the tension is unbearable!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Denny M wrote: »
    I'm staying in a place out by the Four Courts, I'll be grand to get out there.

Is there any sort of internet access in Captain's? I just usually talk to a few Scottish and American friends during PPVs, I'd kinda like to be able to again.

Now when I worked in Captain's Blanch, they had free wireless but the signal was horrible...to the point we just didn't bother struggling through dial-up style speed and just did all of our online work before the night. Tbh I haven't tried it out in Grafton St. So I can't guarantee this. You could give them a buzz and find out either way though.
    jaykhunter wrote: »
    ^^^ maybe chat to the many boardsies or the 200 other wrestling fans there! Might prove to be difficult (and maybe a little rude) trying to hear with a headset around a lot of screaming fans! Wrestling fans are the nicest guys (in person) in the world i'm tellin ya :)

Leggo, i have a scary collection of wrestling music if u need it for a mix? i could put together a solid 4-6 hours of the best stuff!

Cheers man, just checked and I actually have 13 hours myself. I've a good idea of the layout of the DJ set now so I should be grand, but for the sake of getting a bit of pre-show chat going, can anyone think of any obscure, great WWE themes that I might have forgotten about?
    CMpunked wrote: »

I haven't forgotten about this. I'm just thinking I might leave it as a surprise for the night. It'll be worth it, don't worry. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Eh, I think I'll give the chat a miss.

I have this set: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Anthology if it gives you any ideas!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I haven't forgotten about this. I'm just thinking I might leave it as a surprise for the night. It'll be worth it, don't worry. :pac:

Now you're just teasing us!

hhhmmmm ....wonder what it could be? *ponders*

• Advertisement

By the way.

I still have a few spare tickets if anyone's stuck

Cheers man, just checked and I actually have 13 hours myself. I've a good idea of the layout of the DJ set now so I should be grand, but for the sake of getting a bit of pre-show chat going, can anyone think of any obscure, great WWE themes that I might have forgotten about?

I did a quick playlist on my itunes (don't judge me!) and came up with this 8.5 hour set :pac: open with VLC media player or winamp, u should be able to see the file names.

jaykhunter wrote: »

I did a quick playlist on my itunes (don't judge me!) and came up with this 8.5 hour set :pac: open with VLC media player or winamp, u should be able to see the file names.

Quality man, will have a look at that defo, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Do not forget to play this!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Ya gotta play Somebody Call My Mama!

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Ya gotta play Somebody Call My Mama!

If you play that over there PA system upon my entry I will personally dress up as the funkasaurus and hire two hookers to accompany me to CA on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Bret Hart singing R E S P E C T, I think it was, and pretty much the whole 1st wrestling album, even the talking in between songs

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

JR's Ass Rap song!!!

And also Billy Gunn's Assman is still the greatest wrestling theme song of ALL TIME!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    And also Billy Gunn's Assman is still the greatest wrestling theme song of ALL TIME!
    Please! Billy & Chucks... You look sooooooooo good to me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

myself and 7 mates will be travelling up from wicklow, however, we wont be able to get there until half eleven. Will that be ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭mylastparadigm

How can I get into this event? Is it full?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Have you got the password?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I'm just watching Summerslam 1996 here. I think Owen Hart's entrance music definitely deserves a play on Sunday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Read from the 1st post onwards and it will all become clear

D.Q wrote: »
    myself and 7 mates will be travelling up from wicklow, however, we wont be able to get there until half eleven. Will that be ok?

If you all have tickets, then yep no problem.

PM leggo, he's the ticket dude.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=245573

Contact that guy, he says he has a couple of tickets left.

^^^ That me. I'm afraid they're gone as of a couple of hours ago. Sorry. I've promised them to others.

If you're on facebook, then check this out. http://www.facebook.com/events/253798711370207/
    It's not very clear, but my reading is that there might be some more tickets going on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

If you all have tickets, then yep no problem.

yeah we all have tickets! just thought we might be a bit late!

Leggo is their any chance Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio from Wrestlemania will be one of your matches? I love that match... and I'd like to see Cody :D

CMpunked wrote: »

it is exciting...

• Advertisement

Just to get the talking going.. since there is classic WrestleMania matches, what would be your 5 matches you'd want to show?

Mine would be:

1. Undertaker v Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania 25) - Best Match Ever
    2. The Rock v Hulk Hogan (WrestleMania X-8) - Crowd Are Amazing
    3. TLC 2 (WrestleMania X-Seven) - Great To Watch In A Crowd
    4. Ric Flair v Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania 24) - What Emotion!
    5. Razor Ramon v Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania X) - Not Their Best Ladder Match But Epic None The Less

Advertisement