Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 28 at CAPTAIN'S GRAFTON ST/TALLAGHT! **THANK YOU LEGGO**

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So far no pics of me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Denny M wrote: »
    So far no pics of me :D

Don't be so sure, I just put up the rest! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

leggo wrote: »
    Don't be so sure, I just put up the rest! :p

Just the 1 and it was early. This is a win :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

How can I see the photos without registering a facebook account?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I think this (apart from the ones from when rock was celebrating) is the best one:

548748_271952769555692_100002229144483_619249_701117444_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

gotta say, well done lads. Just looking thru some pics there and i'm absolutely gutted i didnt go along. Looks like it was some craic.....hopefully next year

CMpunked wrote: »
    I think this (apart from the ones from when rock was celebrating) is the best one

Love that one myself, think she caught exactly what a near fall is like for people watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

The Live area looks insane. I didn't feel at the time like we were missing out by not sitting in there, but the pictures make me wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,640 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Beefy78 wrote: »
    The Live area looks insane. I didn't feel at the time like we were missing out by not sitting in there, but the pictures make me wonder.

Yeah me too. Looking through them last night - looks like they had a mental time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

that looks mental

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

Here's the last Z! True Long Island Story guys, check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Shadooby wrote: »
    Here's the last Z! True Long Island Story guys, check it out!

Here's the correct embed link... glad we could help get this party featured on WWE programming!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

leggo wrote:
    We'll have classic Mania matches on display, I'll be performing a WWE-themed DJ set, there'll be a special LIVE performance from 'The Luke & Duane Show' as they sing their 'Just Take Care, Spike Your Hair' track (as seen on Zack Ryder's YouTube show), and we'll have a late bar serving booze and food all night! Oh, and there might just be a special guest cameo from a WWE superstar on the night!

Who was the planned superstar?

Zack Ryder recorded a special 'True Long Island Story', just for the night, to introduce Luke & Duane! :) (Major thanks to the guys for arranging that, by the way)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭mylastparadigm

is this happening again this year? :D enjoyed last year very much.

Ah the memories of reading this thread, makes me smile. Thanks, as always, for the help and support you've given since the start lads. :)

Anyway, yep, we're still going strong and will have info up about the Mania party soon! Keep an eye on the below thread for updates!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056595868

Advertisement