Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 28 at CAPTAIN'S GRAFTON ST/TALLAGHT! **THANK YOU LEGGO**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Deleted posts trying to hijack this thread and kill over a month of organisation by Leggo. Not on my watch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Leggo was trying to hijack his own thread?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

jasus what happened? Im guessing a rival bar was promoting their WM party and trying to damage captains party?

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

Just a cheap way of them trying to get people to go to their place.
    Leggo's done a lot of hard work to get this going!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll be up in Dub around 2ish, I'll likely be in Captain's for 8.

Sorry to hear you can't go DB :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Re-stringing the guitar for tomorrow night! I know we're there for WrestleMania but hopefully you won't mind us singing at ya for a few mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

jasus what happened? Im guessing a rival bar was promoting their WM party and trying to damage captains party?

Pretty much!

Until JayK turned up

16.jpg

Less then 24 hours ago! Super excited

17549690.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

did it sell out

^^^ yep, think so. CA released the last 50 tickets a few days ago but they are either completely gone or very very close to it.

• Advertisement

^^^ yep, think so. CA released the last 50 tickets a few days ago but they are either completely gone or very very close to it.

I well be expecting plenty of photos of the night

What happens in Captain America's, stays in Captain America's!
    :D

What happens in Captain America's, stays in Captain America's!
    :D

So true is ye were in las vegas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Im so ****ing excited for this tomorrow night! Gonna be so good. Watching this has gotten me too hyped up! What time is the podcast happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Feel like been waiting fecking ages for this can't believe its actually hours away now ha. So seeing as be fair number there if I don't actually get talking to any boards peoples on the night i hope yous all have a good time and its the first of many future wm partys!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Can't sleep. Too excited. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Had to pay for a new lock on the hall door due to an attempted burgalry earlier on tonight which leaves me with about €20 until my next pay day,so I won't be able to attend unfortunately,will hopefully find a decent stream instead.

Hope everyone going to Captain's has a great night though!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Can't bloody wait for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Right guys, show time in a few hours! :D

There are no more ticket reservations via the boards allocation etc but there will be a few tickets left for sale on the door tonight for those who arrive close to 8pm.

I'm going to reserve the boards.ie table in the Live area, which will be right beside the big screen and where all the action is taking place. So just mention it when you arrive and you'll be taken there.

Thanks a million for all the help and support for the event here, massively appreciated and genuinely wouldn't have gotten it off the ground if not for boards. Come up and say hello tonight if you get a chance! :)

#CaptainsMania is the hashtag we're going with if anyone wants to tweet about the night during it.

Cheers again and see you guys later. Hopefully we get a great Mania to top it all off!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Jealous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Must be a real nice feeling to know that numbers wise this will be a success going in.

Good luck and have fun everyone.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea its gonna be weird since Boards will be very quite while WM is on

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Crisis has arrived.. Just cracked a peg on my guitar and there's no shops open here yet and I don't arrive in Dublin til 5... Anybody know any music store open in the city until 6 on Sundays?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    Crisis has arrived.. Just cracked a peg on my guitar and there's no shops open here yet and I don't arrive in Dublin til 5... Anybody know any music store open in the city until 6 on Sundays?

Waltons But one of the stores closes at 5. Give them a call but there is also music maker they are open till 6.

Things sure have changes up on Walton mountain...

Try the music forum, they'd be more the the know if CMpunked's recommendations dont pan out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Not a regular here, but I do visit here a lot though. Looking forward to this seriously!! I've managed to get a few friends to tag along as well.

Gonna be great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Yea its gonna be weird since Boards will be very quite while WM is on

Nah i'd say it will still be busy on here tonight.

rovert wrote: »
    Must be a real nice feeling to know that numbers wise this will be a success going in.

Good luck and have fun everyone.

You should head down tonight, still tickets left at the door if you get there for 8.

• Advertisement

leggo wrote: »
    Right guys, show time in a few hours! :D

Ah here Leggo you really missed the boat on an 'Captains have cancelled at the last minute' April fools day joke :pac:

Advertisement