Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 28 at CAPTAIN'S GRAFTON ST/TALLAGHT! **THANK YOU LEGGO**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

montyrebel wrote: »
    check back a few pages where someone put up a blog, possibly abdangerously, he mentioned it and leggo has promised a big surprise

what? where ?

*searches frantically*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

what? where ?

*searches frantically*
    We'll have classic Mania matches on display, I'll be performing a WWE-themed DJ set, there'll be a special LIVE performance from 'The Luke & Duane Show' as they sing their 'Just Take Care, Spike Your Hair' track (as seen on Zack Ryder's YouTube show), and we'll have a late bar serving booze and food all night! Oh, and there might just be a special guest cameo from a WWE superstar on the night!

Leggo's blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hurst10

just found out about this!!! any tickets left??

Contact Captain America's directly - (Grafton St)
    They put 50 on sale the other day.. might be 1 or 2 left.

also Captain America;s in Tallaght are running the same gig, I dont think they sold tickets - you just turn up on the night.

Contact Captain America's directly - (Grafton St)
    They put 50 on sale the other day.. might be 1 or 2 left.

also Captain America;s in Tallaght are running the same gig, I dont think they sold tickets - you just turn up on the night.

Got onto captains...no joy...is there anything anybody can do? huge wrestling fan dreamed of sonething like this since i was a nipper!!
    If not best of luck on the night really hope everything goes well and fair play to the people involved...great to see such a great PW community that i didnt know existed!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Show up in Captains in Tallaght before 10pm I'm sure u'll get entry. Try Captains grafton st after lunch, it's too early now

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Show up in Captains in Tallaght before 10pm I'm sure u'll get entry. Try Captains grafton st after lunch, it's too early now

Cheers lads got sorted..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

cannot wait for this! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Something just occurred to me, I'm kicking myself I didn't think of this sooner. Tshirts for the event - Captains Wrestlemania party, I was there! Kinda thing. I can see this being a big thing next year, and into the future, so it'd be cool to say you were at the very first mania party.

Tshirts based around the ticket designs would have been class!

^^^ Great idea. "I was there'

I'm half tempted to go to one of those t-shirt printing places thye have in shopping centre's and get one knocked up just for the laugh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

53473563.png

Careful now - there'll be bootleggers out side selling hats scarfs and t-shirts on Sunday!

That's a pretty cool t-shirt!

Really looking forward to this now...cant believe only found out today....
    What time you all thinking of heading in?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

hurst10 wrote: »
    Really looking forward to this now...cant believe only found out today....
    What time you all thinking of heading in?
    Im thinking 9ish!

8pm on the nose. Get a good seat and all that...

Cant wait ... gonna be counting down the hours to it!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

see if u go at 8 then you'll be there for EIGHT hours! Rough bananas, but i'll try make it there for 10. Hopefully there'll still be seats :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I probably won't be there much before midnight, still considering going to see KoRn in the Olympia that evening.

Likely be standing room only after 10pm though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

More than likely will be there at 8 considering I have to get the tickets too

In work until 7.... get washed....changed....pick out my 2 favourite wrestling figures I wanna bring on the bus to play with on the way in....about 9 I'd say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

hurst10 wrote: »
    In work until 7.... get washed....changed....pick out my 2 favourite wrestling figures I wanna bring on the bus to play with on the way in....about 9 I'd say :)

Can I have a shot of them?? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I was in Captains a few weeks ago for food so Ive already a spot in mind that Im going to head straight for.

Just one thing,does it have a smoking area or do smokers have to go outside ie out the front and if so,how will that work later on in the night?

I was in Captains a few weeks ago for food so Ive already a spot in mind that Im going to head straight for.

Just one thing,does it have a smoking area or do smokers have to go outside ie out the front and if so,how will that work later on in the night?

Stamp on the back of the hand?

What time do they serve food until in the live section, if they do at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MisterEpicurus

Just emailed that chap to get in with the boards group, hope I get in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

CMpunked wrote: »
    Stamp on the back of the hand?

What time do they serve food until in the live section, if they do at all?

That would require a doorman of some sorts and when I was in it there didnt appear to be one there.It was a Sunday night and it was up on ten before I went in and we got food no hassle so I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I've been training for this all week.

Hic.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Super-Rush wrote: »
    I've been training for this all week.

Hic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Had to get 12 stitches in my foot so sadly I'm out. Have a great night lads and big thanks to leggo for organizing.

Had to get 12 stitches in my foot so sadly I'm out. Have a great night lads and big thanks to leggo for organizing.
    Ah no sorry to hear that, bro. I'll have a coke in your honor. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

That's a real shame man after all the effort you put in last year. Two years in a row you've just missed out, you're becoming the Rey Mysterio of PW Boards Wrestlemania meet-ups :D

See you next year so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Sad to hear dude, ya deserve a good Mania night for your efforts. Mind that foot and have a good one anyway.

Advertisement