Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

O
    Panthro wrote: »
    Noice one grames!
    Tell me this, what should I pack for the trip over...you are taking MEE right?!
    (raised eyebrow bro face)

No!! I have boobs!!
    Take me to Merica!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,731 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Sauve wrote: »
    O

No!! I have boobs!!
    Take me to Merica!!!

You have waaaaaaa?!!!:eek::eek:
    I'm low maintenance...AND...I put out..second base..on the first kiss...believe!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

IT'S THE WEEKEND. Now, get me the f*ck outa here!

Daisies wrote: »
    IT'S THE WEEKEND. Now, get me the f*ck outa here!

What, where the hell you? I thought you were in effin' Galway?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

What, where the hell you? I thought you were in effin' Galway?!

I am, I mean get me the hell outa work!

• Advertisement

Sauve wrote: »
    O

No!! I have boobs!!
    Take me to Merica!!!

You have waaaaaaa?!!!:eek::eek:
    I'm low maintenance...AND...I put out..second base..on the first kiss...believe!!!

Your argument is invalid.
    I have boobs. I will win.

Daisies wrote: »
    I am, I mean get me the hell outa work!

Oh your still at work are you?
    Working on and its 7pm yeah?
    On a Friday and your working on till 7pm?
    And its a long weekend and your in work till 7pm?
    And Pembily is in Galway and your at work until 7pm on a Friday evening and its a long weekend?

Wow, that sucks.
    It sucks to be you right now, yano...because its a Friday evening, and a long weekend just beginning, and your mate is in town, waiting to have a really fun long weekend with you, and all the craics just beginning...and your at work...until 7pm..on a Friday..

Sucks to be you right now Daisies..

:pac::pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,459 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Good beer?

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    No, absolute muck (Miller), but I didn't buy it so can't complain.

Miller and Budweiser both give me disastrous headaches the next day so I'd never buy them myself.

Dude - go buy proper beer ffs!!

Too late for that! :)

Ye up to much this weekend yourself Sauver?

Cinema shortly, gonna see The Raven.
    Tomorrow, running in the morn, rugby in a pub at 5, and will stay out for the night.
    Sunday - Fermanagh for a hurling game, then out again Sunday night.
    Monday - death on the couch :cool:

Fermanagh?

Sorry to hear that. :(

:pac:

Tell me about it, the roads up there are proper southern standard, my poor car!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

You play rugby in a pub?

Black Oil wrote: »
    You play rugby in a pub?

It's the new 'thing'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Finished an assignment I was putting off all week :D Didn't want to do it cause its part of a group assignment and I know this absolute bibe in the group will just change everything I wrote anyway, like she did the last paper! Ugh I hate her. Bloody mature students. :pac:

But I did it anyway :D Cannot wait for a drink! Gonna green myself up now and go for green beer and the St Patty's Day party. Feckin Canadians! :pac:

(We will also just pretend that the 4000 word research project due Wednesday I have yet to start does not exist ssshhhhh.)

That's annoying. Why would someone do that? Fair play for getting it done anyway.

St Patty's Day party.

Cringe :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

I had a great day in work even though i had to stay back 30minutes late to fix something but i didn't mind.

Roll on tomorrow afternoon, going to be a long day but looking forward to it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Feels like I haven't posted here in aaages!
    Been mad busy and stressed, but missed ye all :p

Anyone doing anything for Paddys Day tomorrow? Iz sick, might have to give it a miss :(

Not getting up early tomorrow, yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

No, absolute muck (Miller), but I didn't buy it so can't complain.

Miller and Budweiser both give me disastrous headaches the next day so I'd never buy them myself.

I love miller, goes down nice and easy. I've discovered my average time to drink a long neck of miller is 5 minutes, so thank god it's on special at the mo:D
    Oh, and I never 'do' hangovers, regardless of what I'm drinking :D
    Finished an assignment I was putting off all week :D Didn't want to do it cause its part of a group assignment and I know this absolute bibe in the group will just change everything I wrote anyway, like she did the last paper! Ugh I hate her. Bloody mature students. :pac:

I had one of those team projects, well actually I did college through the open U, so I had an entire "team work in a distributed environment" course. I absolutely hated it
    Black Oil wrote: »
    Not getting up early tomorrow, yay!
    I'll be up by half 8 at the latest :( But on the plus side, my sons in the local parade, so I get to go watch it, even if it's raining :pac:

Merry Christmas everybody :D
    Have a great day, hope ye get everything ye asked for....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Im heading to Mullingar later on for a dunder of Guinney.One of my best friends is 31 today so its always a debaucherous time.

w00t!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement