Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Roll on this 3 day weekend and Saturday, early enough start.

• Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    There's the slope of the bit you sit on, the slope of the back bit and the height!

And I messed it up! :mad:

Tomorrow's another day ;)

Ah I ain't in the office tomorrow to fix it. It'll have to wait til Tuesday!

On another note, got home tonight to my parents and my mum had cottage pie and an ice cold beer waiting on me. Lethal! :D

My chair was always going missing before x-mas, until i locked it to my desk :D.

Looking forward to saturday and a few beers with friends, its being a while since i saw a few of them. Hopefully Ireland win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

i feel feckin wrecked. jogging didn't suit me today, only managed 4 mins, was too dizzy, had to stop. think it's cause i did two days in a row. my ankle is a bit stiff from it anyway.

yay, looking forward to the weekend. starting with the cinema tomorrow night \o/

is chatterpillar around...? :o Gold cup winner there? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,777 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

yay, looking forward to the weekend. starting with the cinema tomorrow night \o/

What ya going to see? I was looking at trailers for "the devil inside" (think that's the name of it)..bloody hell..it looks pretty daycent!

Panthro wrote: »
    What ya going to see? I was looking at trailers for "the devil inside" (think that's the name of it)..bloody hell..it looks pretty daycent!

I thought that was meant to be **** though. himself wanted to see that, knowing how bad I am with horrors :o:( but it's The Raven we're planning on seeing.

I thought that was meant to be **** though. himself wanted to see that, knowing how bad I am with horrors :o:( but it's The Raven we're planning on seeing.

Not a fan of the oul horrors no? I watch the odd one myself, more into a good comedy personally. (which reminds me, I must head over to the Films section and diss "Jack and Jill" no end. I can't believe I sat down and watched that tripe, during me working hours aswel if ya don't mind!)

Panthro wrote: »
    Not a fan of the oul horrors no? I watch the odd one myself, more into a good comedy personally. (which reminds me, I must head over to the Films section and diss "Jack and Jill" no end. I can't believe I sat down and watched that tripe, during me working hours aswel if ya don't mind!)

eek, I can't believe you did either! it's desperately hard to find a good comedy now.

yeah a few years back I realised I don't like the physical feeling of being scared for two hours, so I gave up watching horrors.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Ugh, enjoy it you lucky git ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,341 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Good morning, Friday.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Sauve wrote: »
    Ya wha?!
    I have a three legged wooden stool at work :p

Huh??

Do they give you a bucket to go with that stool?? What are ya a milkmaid or something?? :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all.. gotta love long weekends. Lying in bed, thinking what I'm gonna have for brekkie.. decisions, decisions.. tis tough :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all, just 8 hours of work and then a 4 DAY WEEKEND :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

programming?
    Worse, Oracle programming :mad:
    I changed the settings on my chair by accident and can't get it back to how it was before!!! :mad:

I love when someone else uses your chair and adjusts it, then when you go back to it there's something wrong, but you're not sure what :D
    eek, I can't believe you did either! it's desperately hard to find a good comedy now.

yeah a few years back I realised I don't like the physical feeling of being scared for two hours, so I gave up watching horrors.

I'm like that, I don't like being scared, so don't watch horrors, I think it's because I've a good imagination, so end up scaring myself before anything scary even happens :o

Morning all 8 hours and the loooong weekend starts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Morning all, T-3.5 hours till my looooong weekend! Ggggggalway in 4 hours :D

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Ya wha?!
    I have a three legged wooden stool at work :p

Huh??

Do they give you a bucket to go with that stool?? What are ya a milkmaid or something?? :pac:

Yes. Thats it.

*twirls pigtails :pac:

Morning all

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Happy Friday y'all.

Yay I finally get the Friday feeling. Gonna be a great weekend with Pembily!:D

The two of you running about, dear help Galway! :pac:

Yup yup. Galway, you have been warned :p

Morning all! Happy friday to ye. Ooh the excitement!

Looking likely I'll be finito work at 1pm. Says me here sitting in the canteen, sipping a Costa coffee!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

AAAAAAAAARGH *RUNS AROUND EXCITEDLY*

sorry but I can't do this in work so I have decided to do it here - Work has decided to send me to Miami for WWE Wrestlemania weekend!

Work paying for flights - an WWE paying for accommodation and Tickets!!!

ah woooooooo hooooooo!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AAAAAAAAARGH *RUNS AROUND EXCITEDLY*

sorry but I can't do this in work so I have decided to do it here - Work has decided to send me to Miami for WWE Wrestlemania weekend!

Work paying for flights - an WWE paying for accommodation and Tickets!!!

ah woooooooo hooooooo!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You lucky git!!
    What do you GB?!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,341 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Had to abandon the driving lesson after about 3 minutes as the instructor's car broke, or rather, the wipers did and it's piddling with rain. Boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

You lucky git!!
    What do you GB?!

i work in mobile marketing! and im the product manager for the wwe - and they are dying to meet me - because I mean....... come on.....I'm f*ckin deadly!! ;)

• Advertisement

Noice one grames!
    Tell me this, what should I pack for the trip over...you are taking MEE right?!
    (raised eyebrow bro face)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement