Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

If any of you are prone to a queasy tummy,don't go on the fairground rides in merrion square :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    Good to know you're alive P...

She's blaming you for the vodka redbulls!

My date is with the TV and some pjs. Although the local may be hit for one if I could be bothered. Probably won't bother though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Daisies wrote: »
    Good to know you're alive P...

She's blaming you for the vodka redbulls!

My date is with the TV and some pjs. Although the local may be hit for one if I could be bothered. Probably won't bother though
    Well he did buy them for us in the beginning! I also can't get the Pembily song out of my head :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

My sister just got stopped for doing 20 over the speed limit. She then asked the bangarda if there was a student discount on the fine!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

My sister just got stopped for doing 20 over the speed limit. She then asked the bangarda if there was a student discount on the fine!:rolleyes:

Lol. Classic.

• Advertisement

Love it :) What was the response??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Haha I like her style! :D

Apparently the bangarda just laughed.

Apparently the bangarda just laughed.
    I can imagine! She's got brass ones :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Turns out Chelsea highlights won't be on match of the day..bad night innit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

I know i won't sleep tonight, my mind is in over drive. I have three weeks to make a decision that could affect me for the remainder of my life. I kinda know what the answer will be but this would just confirm it. I thought before it was an easy decision and had already made my mind up months before but now it has arrived and i have given it some more thought, i'm not sure if i want to know now. I'll be letting a few people down but its my life.

Also annoyed with a friend, he used his powers in job and went snooping about another friend. I'm fumming, i didn't even speak with him last night. Arrrrrggggg!!

• Administrators Posts: 53,372 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

awec wrote: »
    Nicked the wall when parking my car. Only a wee tiny scratch about the size of a fingernail near the bottom at the back of the car that nobody will ever see or notice, but I know it's there. :(

Raging with myself!

Did this myself not too long ago, it's a little heartbreaking. :pac: When I first got my new car, I was super protective of it. Parking ideally somewhere that only one side of the car was exposed to potential morons ramming it with their doors.

Queue me being akin to one of those morons and parking too close to a wall to allow plenty of door opening room to people on the exposed side, to limit potential door banging. Hit the bloody wall. :o

I feel your pain awec. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Swampin Guinney again,oh yes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Dehydration?

Does anyone elses lips go all funky the day after boozing?

Mine always go real dry, does my loaf in!
    Only after ive been goin down on a bird.

Not yet.

Beer cat says Meow!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning..

Anyone else working today or is it just me?? :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Typical! Off today so of course I wake up early and can't sleep.

Bit if I was working today, noooo, that would never happen :rolleyes:

At least yer still in bed at home so whist you!! :pac:

In answer to your earlier question... I think it's just you mate :D

Yeah yeah, rub it in why dont ya??? :p

Im standing outside a house and I don't know where I am. :/

Im standing outside a house and I don't know where I am. :/
    Hahaha, I love it :D Stay classy Otis!!

I'm having a really lazy day and I'm gonna drive into town... Can't wait :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Add sat nav to your car and search for Otis, help him get home.

• Advertisement

Black Oil wrote: »
    Add sat nav to your car and search for Otis, help him get home.
    I know he's a modfather but I don't think sat nav will find him :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement