Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,458 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Black Oil wrote: »
    Morning :)

Morning back :)

I suspect this thread will be fairly quiet today, since quite a few went out last night

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hopefully they wont have too many battle scars.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Hopefully they wont have too many battle scars.
    I'm fully unscared even though the vodka and red bull Panthro bought did get us very drunk!

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    I was a full on mess last night. :o

To be honest, pretty crap night, not one of the better ones. Ah well!
    You're not the only one! I was well hammered! Serious blanks... But it was a great day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I was a full on mess last night. :o

To be honest, pretty crap night, not one of the better ones. Ah well!

Hate those nights!

Beautiful day out. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    I'm fully unscared even though the vodka and red bull Panthro bought did get us very drunk!

To be honest we were doing ok until we started adding our own vodka to the glasses!
    And, just remembered how I got home.

Went into kebab shop, ordered a kebab for delivery to my house and just jumped in his car :pac: :pac:

That is the BEST idea ever. I just snorted laughing at it!

'Tis indeed a beautiful day. Time for a run...*grabs shades a la Horatio Caine* :pac:

Yep, pretty disappointing but I find that most of the "big nights" are. Usually places are too packed you can hardly move.

And there was a band playing. I'm not a big fan of bands at the best of times but the girl last night hadn't a note in her head.

The best ones are always the unplanned unexpected nights!

Yep, tis why I stayed in.

Not a fan of bands? :eek:

I agree Daisies. You're so cheeky awec with your little joyride in the kebab car! :D
    'Tis indeed a beautiful day. Time for a run...*grabs shades a la Horatio Caine* :pac:

Bah, would like to go for a run but too much to do! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Hungover and got a phone call at 6.30am. The best part of today is not having to get up in the morning.

I'm a cheeky chappy! :p

Not a fan of live bands in nightclub type places no. Pubs are a different story :)

Oh right. Getcha! Haven't been to a gig in aaaaaaages. Must change that. Esp. seeing as I'm moving into the city centre today WHOOOO. Must go pack. :cool:

Dont think I've ever been to an actual music gig in my life :o

:eek:

Someone knock some sense into him!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Morning all:)

Stuck in work most of the day today grrrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Dont think I've ever been to an actual music gig in my life :o

I've been to one or two very small gigs, but hoping to go to electric picnic and the Swedish house mafia concert this summer so i can say iv been to a proper one finally!

They look like some fiiiiine dancing was done last night.... in a bog!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Working in a bar for Paddy's Day...good God. I can't remember the last one I worked, but Jesus, there was hardly standing room in the place.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Those shoes are like something Jessica Fletcher would spot.

'But then I noticed Mr. Awec's shoes were muddy and that this pointed to the fact that last night he murdered Mr. Smirnoff!'

/enter jolly piano theme and typewriter across the screen

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Kev.OC wrote: »
    Working in a bar for Paddy's Day...good God. I can't remember the last one I worked, but Jesus, there was hardly standing room in the place.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

My God a few of the bars in Galway there wasn't even standing room. Couldn't lift a drink to your mouth!

There wasny even standing room in them!

I love being home, Sky HD+ and a 47" tv :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,731 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

A few mates are heading into town again tonight, third night in a row. Not a mission of me going in again!
    I've a date lined up for the night, with Match of the Day! A cheeky little pup named Torres got a brace today, and I'm only dying to see the highlights!

• Advertisement

Good to know you're alive P...

My date is with Sky+, tea and popcorn ;) Wouldn't mind going out again :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement