Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Morning Lar :) its such a nice day, I'm hoping to go for a short cycle today! Here's hoping my wrist holds out...

• Administrators Posts: 53,648 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Whisk some eggs,add salt,pepper,different spices to eggs,get slices of white bread,dip bread into eggs,fry on a medium heat pan til lightly browned,viola!

I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow! :D

You can also swap the salt, pepper and spices for vanilla and sugar to make sweet french toast - yummy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ehhhh you live in pepperland missy so no swapping!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Pembily wrote: »
    Morning Lar :) its such a nice day, I'm hoping to go for a short cycle today! Here's hoping my wrist holds out...

It might not look it but its very windy out and tough for cycling.

Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Vanbis wrote: »

Good luck.

I'm still stuck inside, trying to complete an essay. Besides its raining up here now. :(

Vanbis wrote: »

Good luck.
    Thanks but it will be only a mini mini one to get my wrist back. Its been 2 months since I broke it and I miss cycling :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

On my way back up \o/

Good luck with your cycle pem

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Anybody ever had Malaysian?

Like Lar I had it in Malaysia. Love it. Laska, rendang yum yum.

I am awake after a good night last night. Love family parties!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Ever met someone that you used to be smooching back in the day but never anything too serious, only to meet them years later, see her and think to yourself "dam! Missed opportunity" because she is just so fecking lovely?
    Because I did!:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Ta Daisies.hopefully it'll be nice.

Can't say I have Panthro,seems the opposite happens me,i see them and think wtf was I on :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Ta Daisies.hopefully it'll be nice.

Can't say I have Panthro,seems the opposite happens me,i see them and think wtf was I on :o

Haha! I'm off to listen to Katie Perry's "the one that got away" and cry into my pillow!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Same as SUN. I think "What was I thinking". Although there is the guy who I've fancied since I was like 7, met him last night and still, I would!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Arghh, why am I in the college library.
    It's a Saturday ffs! :pac:

Panthro wrote: »
    Ever met someone that you used to be smooching back in the day but never anything too serious, only to meet them years later, see her and think to yourself "dam! Missed opportunity" because she is just so fecking lovely?
    Because I did!:(
    They suck don't they P :( Kinda had one of them this week too... Normally its what was I thinking but this guy had gotten better with age and I remembered why I was cracked about him!

So true! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,363 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Evening folks.

Black Oil wrote: »
    Evening folks.

Evening :)

I couldn't go for a cycle, my back tyre is flat and the valve is damaged so I need a new tube and no shops are open tomorrow :mad:

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Evening! My night is falling apart!

See lads moaning about being hungover and they don't think they could deal with a night out, they need to tighten their fecking straps!

I didn't drive 100 miles home to sit in the house!!!

Eh what age are they??????

That's no excuse...

It only took me 28 years to discover it but I'm now totally hooked on cheese on toast :) I also tried chocolate Philadelphia, ohmygod its amazing!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,363 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I also tried chocolate Philadelphia, ohmygod its amazing!

:eek:

I also tried chocolate Philadelphia, ohmygod its amazing!

I know, I'm a bit disgusted...

Do you mean Nutella and Philadelphia, or mashed up bar of chocolate and Philadelphia?

That was my expression when I saw the advert yesterday.

Do you mean Nutella and Philadelphia, or mashed up bar of chocolate and Philadelphia?
    It comes in the lil Philadelphia tubs but its soft cheese, sugar and chocolate!

My God, I am tired! What a night though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

It comes in the lil Philadelphia tubs but its soft cheese, sugar and chocolate!

Just googled it, and this looks NOM!
    How have I missed it?

Also, only meant to log into FB for five minutes and have gotten wrapped up in a proper catfight now :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement