Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

It will!

We're having my nephews birthday today so there will be cake

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

It will!

We're having my nephews birthday today so there will be cake

MMMMMM cake! Have fun with all the lil ones :D

I am off chocolate and jellies for lent and I am dying for some chocolate :( I am also shattered but only 3 hours left at work today!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Afternoon all. Is it nearly 7pm yet????? I've a party to go to

• Administrators Posts: 53,648 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Well, looks like I'm being punished for telling awec and niamhx to buck up and stop moaning about being sick. :)

I've got that sinusitis thingy.

Not that bad though, pounding headache and it feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat across the bridge of my nose, but I'm alive ;)

You guys are wimps :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

1hr 10 mins to beer o'clock :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

1hr 9 mins to beer o'clock :D

1hr 8 mins to beer o'clock :D

1hr 7 mins to beer o'clock :D

• Advertisement

1hr 6 mins to beer o'clock :D

1hr 5 mins to beer o.......... ahh ya get the idea :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    1hr 5 mins to beer o.......... ahh ya get the idea :pac:

Very busy I see TP!

Daisies wrote: »
    Very busy I see TP!

Counting down the minutes.. I've been working hard all week :D

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Counting down the minutes.. I've been working hard all week :D

Working hard or hardly working???? That's the question. Foe me, I reckon it's the latter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Well, looks like I'm being punished for telling awec and niamhx to buck up and stop moaning about being sick. :)

I've got that sinusitis thingy.

Not that bad though, pounding headache and it feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat across the bridge of my nose, but I'm alive ;)

You guys are wimps :D

Ha ha ha ha :D

I'm feeling alllllll better now, must have liked the look of you more and jumped host :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Off to Newcastle for the Sunderland game this weekend. Can't fookin' wait. :D

League of Ireland starts back tonight too. Mon' Bohs!!! :)

Home time :):)

SB they do say mocking is catching :p

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Who the bohs got tonight?

Derry City. Don't see us getting too much out of that game. Having said that, I didn't see us getting anything out of Portadown when we played them in the Setanta Cup.

5/1 with Paddy Power for a Bohs win. Very young squad this year with a host of new faces and new manager in Aaron Callaghan. Big ask but if they can keep their heads a draw may not be too much to ask from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

That_Guy wrote: »
    Derry City. Don't see us getting too much out of that game. Having said that, I didn't see us getting anything out of Portadown when we played them in the Setanta Cup.

5/1 with Paddy Power for a Bohs win. Very young squad this year with a host of new faces and new manager in Aaron Callaghan. Big ask but if they can keep their heads a draw may not be too much to ask from them.

Bohs better not win man. Have Derry in my bet biggrin.gif

Ah, Self Pity City. Hope you tank them. :pac:

Is it at the brandywell?

Tis indeed me lad.

Pembily wrote: »
    SB they do say mocking is catching :p

Nah, it's good, when herself see's that I don't sit there whinging about it and still go out tomorrow. That'll teach herself to stfu when she's sick

hopefully :D

Jeez it's quiet on here at the moment.

My weekend has yet to begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Jeez it's quiet on here at the moment.

My weekend has yet to begin.

Still at work Awec?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I booked an appointment with the dentist for Monday.
    Not because I want to call in and see how he is getting on, ohh no, but because I chipped a tooth earlier and I can't chew anymore!:mad:
    :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement