Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Did anyone keep me any dinner? (either homemade, or Otis' version of homemade will do)

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I burnt my meatballs:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

:mad:

I have some left overs that you coulda had but Im Im just going to bring it to work with me tomorrow for my lunch.

/harumph

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

:mad:

I have some left overs that you coulda had but Im Im just going to bring it to work with me tomorrow for my lunch.

/harumph

:o What I meant to say was.... 'Otis, can I please have some of your amazing homemade dinner?'

puppy-begging-thumb10501495.jpg

• Advertisement

tatumkelly wrote: »
    :o What I meant to say was.... 'Otis, can I please have some of your amazing homemade dinner?'

puppy-begging-thumb10501495.jpg

untitle.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Sauve wrote: »
    Same. Bet mine's nicer :p

Garlic,onions,mushrooms,courgettes,a pound of fresh mince,like proper butchers mince and not the packeted stuff you get in tesco or dunnes,Lloyd Grossman sauce,a small squirt of chef tomato sauce then sprinkled with grated mozzarella and red cheddar cheese.

Check and mate.

:cool:

Good man!! Good f*cking man!! \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

It's not technically until tomorrow but not sure how much time will allow me to be online tomorrow so:

Happy birthday Kama, kama, kama, kama, kameli.... I mean KamiKazeKitten.

Cat_20with_20Cake_20copy.jpg

I.O.U one I.O.U voucher. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlSE2skH3DIqY14Jo2QBzTxYcOM6ohu1TqKbno5RNShT8SbTGT

• Advertisement

untitle.JPG

:eek:

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

awec wrote: »
    I hate when I do that!

I'm in the shop thinking "I really want this". Log onto internet banking on phone. "Ok, money is there, what all do I have to pay for before the next payday. Hmmmm".

Finally decide "yep, the cash is there!". Get home and a day or 2 later it twigs that I forgot about something and now I'm broke! :D
    Yes, this is exactly what happened to me! Hasn't happened in ages tbh, Obviously, I subconsciously freaked out over such grown-up and mature behaviour, and rebelled against sensibleness :pac:

So much food talk in this thread! :eek: I loves it. For the record, I had M&S sushi for supper. 'Twas yum :)

Happy birthday, KKK :)

Anyone having trouble with hotmail today?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

awec wrote: »
    This time next Friday though I'll have my new bike paid off so that'll be one less cost! :D
    This time next Friday, I'll be in Italy \0/ Acquiring more costs and expenses!
    Anyone having trouble with hotmail today?
    My friend's hotmail account was hacked yesterday. Think I saw somebody in my FB newsfeed ask that question, too.

Mine has been working the same as usual.

Well balls. Glad it's not just me so.

Happy birthday Kitten!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Happy Birthday Kitten! Hope it's a great one!

birthdayhugs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Happy birthday KKK.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Happy Birthday Kitten.

Just at home having tea before going to my interview.Not going to talk about this morning as it was a DISASTER.Things can only get better right?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Otis it's a good thing I didn't see your recipe last night- I would've driven to Dublinand swapped your spag bol for mine :D

Morning all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Sauve wrote: »
    Otis it's a good thing I didn't see your recipe last night- I would've driven to Dublinand swapped your spag bol for mine :D

Morning all

Come to Galway some evening and I'll make it for ya.

Thanks Awec.Just gotta figure out where to print off my C.V. great chat with my Dad about buying a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Happy Birthday Kitten!! :)

Also lol at anybody who uses hotmail :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

morning all..

Ya know yer getting old when after playing sports on a Monday evening you're still hobbling around like an 80 year old on Wed..

My legs are like lead :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Daisies wrote: »
    Come to Galway some evening and I'll make it for ya.

Thanks Awec.Just gotta figure out where to print off my C.V. great chat with my Dad about buying a car.

Internet cafe's too!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement