Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Ohh yeah, a nice big open fire and a huge sofa would do the job right about now.. instead I'm sitting in an office looking out at a bloody miserable day :(

This is me right now:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Ah I'm feeling very fluey, but I'm on the sofa now with a big snuggly blanket, candles lighting and my housemate is making me soup :D

YAY :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Lying on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, with my sister waiting on me hand and foot since my wrist is too sore to move much. Yay. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Not liking either of you :p I'm stuck on a train with lots of annoying teenagers and I want chocolate :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I'm stuck on a bus and the person sitting behind me smells of pee :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I'm still in bloody work :mad:

Pembily wrote: »
    Not liking either of you :p I'm stuck on a train with lots of annoying teenagers and I want chocolate :(

If it makes you feel better, I'm allergic to chocolate and you get to buy it whenever you want :p

luxury-galaxy-chocolate-gifts-hamper-med.jpg

For you....

I still really badly want a toasted sandwich :(

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    I'm still in bloody work :mad:

uhh hate that. I'd an unannounced meeting today that just would not end and ran past home time. I think I had about twenty mini sleeps through the whole thing. Ah the weathers not too bad; well I can say that as I was expecting a replay of the flooding a few months ago, so I'm quite happy that it's only this crap.

• Administrators Posts: 53,439 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Just had awesome thin based pizza with a side of garlic bread,my sweet Jesus it was gorgeous.It was Kerry Gold garlic bread,had never seen it before today and its easily the nicest garlic bread Ive ever had.

Oh no D! TP you were in Milan so sympathy is slim... Same to you Lynda, you've your sister waiting on you :p

Tatum DOES.NOT.HELP!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I want cheese on toast.Nom nom.Feck sake only just passed Athlone.I wish I had the power of teleportation!

Oh gosh. My ex is skyping me to tell me how he got laid, trying to make me jealous. Does that even work on anyone? I just find it funny :)

D, you can have both soon :)

L, he's just a ninny of the highest order...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Football in the other room, so a DVD or book it is for me. :cool:

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Oh gosh. My ex is skyping me to tell me how he got laid, trying to make me jealous. Does that even work on anyone? I just find it funny :)
    That is just weird!

I'm equally childish. I'm tempted to tell him I'm in love with him (he declares his love for me regularly, despite us breaking up aaaaages ago, I never said 'I love you' to him), and play head games.

I'm such a child >_> Don't think I'll do it though. That's just cruel :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Football in the other room, so a DVD or book it is for me. :cool:

Do you only have those three objects for entertainment in your house? :pac:

I had a stir fry with southern friend chicken. My tummy is happy, my brain is confused.

18AD wrote:
    Durty :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

LyndaMcL wrote: »

I'm equally childish. I'm tempted to tell him I'm in love with him (he declares his love for me regularly, despite us breaking up aaaaages ago, I never said 'I love you' to him), and play head games.

I'm such a child >_> Don't think I'll do it though. That's just cruel :rolleyes:

Well, I wouldn't say it's "cruel".

If you'd mean it, it's a bit f'ed up to say it, considering the circumstances.

If you would be lying by saying it to him, well that's even more f'ed up!

Would you not just cut him out, ignore him, forget about him!

I guess I just don't get people sometimes. :o

Well, I wouldn't say it's "cruel".

If you'd mean it, it's a bit f'ed up to say it, considering the circumstances.

If you would be lying by saying it to him, well that's even more f'ed up!

Would you not just cut him out, ignore him, forget about him!

I guess I just don't get people sometimes. :o

It'd be a lie. He was one of those things we like to call mistakes :D

Ah gosh. I decided not to mess with him, and be friendly. It's turned into a declaration of his love. Time for the block button :D My god though, this is entertaining. I thought men in their late 20s would be a little bit more mature than one my age xD

Just had awesome thin based pizza with a side of garlic bread

Ah ffs why do I always want what someone else has for dinner? I only woke up late this afternoon and all I had was some soup.... now I want pizza and garlic bread :mad:

Tatum DOES.NOT.HELP!

Sowwwwy :o

Have some chocolate cake as a peace offering...

chocolate%20cake-saidaonline.jpg

NO MORE PHOTOS OF CHOCOLATE GOODIES.
    please,I'm on a bus with no access to food if any sort :(

Daisies wrote: »
    NO MORE PHOTOS OF CHOCOLATE GOODIES.
    please,I'm on a bus with no access to food if any sort :(

Awwwwww... I'd offer you some homemade soup if you weren't so far away :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,439 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

I love how ALL Daisies ofs are being changed to if!

I love how ALL Daisies ofs are being changed to if!

Stupid fat fingers.Pem, there's a conversation in tLL that you'll be able to add too :P

awec wrote: »
    Nights like tonight are the nights you wish you had someone to sit in with! :o

He'd have to be very understanding to be ok with me cuddling into him and sneezing in unison :o:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

18AD wrote: »

I guess some cookies could be made...no chocolate chips, so just raisins. Maybe.

Made some progress with college work today. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement