Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Rugby [Super 15] - General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

Jacovs wrote: »
    The Force will be doing SA rugby a favour by beating the Brumbies.

Force still leading. The Brumbies & Chiefs are just handing pole position to the the Bulls :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Force still leading. The Brumbies & Chiefs are just handing pole position to the the Bulls :mad:
    Bulls still have to play at Newlands. Not exactly a win on a silver plate.

Haha Brumbies messed up that last minute's play.

Force win.

Brumbies vs Cheetahs
    Crusaders vs Reds

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Brain fart by Toomua.

ffs, not even a minute into the game and Steyn tries a drop goal.

• Advertisement

ffs, not even a minute into the game and Steyn tries a drop goal.

You sound surprised Jacovs.

You sound surprised Jacovs.
    Not exactly surprised, not even sure if disappointed is the right word either.
    If it was the LAST minute of a game and they were trailing by a point or 2, then sure, go for the drop goal. But in the first minute? ****ing hate that.

TRY TIME

Habana with a try in his last* Super Rugby game.

*so they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Feck's sake missed 3 tries watching the cricket. There aren't meant to be 3 tries in a Bulls-Stormers game.

I wouldnt argue with Craig Joubert, but Kirchner's try looked like he placed the ball twice. First time short and then pushed it across.
    Game is good anyways.

• Advertisement

Definitely rooting for the Stormers here!

Theres the game changer. Yellow card. Fair though.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Silly from ZK, should've kept it low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Ugo Monye spacecraft experience

Rugbydump still don't have highlights of the stormers game up. They really lag sometimes which is very annoying

Rugbydump still don't have highlights of the stormers game up. They really lag sometimes which is very annoying

Stormers game isnt done yet, still 30+ minutes left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Ugo Monye spacecraft experience

Stormers game isnt done yet, still 30+ minutes left.

Sorry meant Rebels game!

Sorry meant Rebels game!

Just for you UMSE

Amazing how Habana is looking like taking back the throne as the world's best wing. I only wish he was going to somebody else in Europe other than Toulon....

One thing I love about the SA derbies is the physicality and pace. Feels like a 30 supermen running at each other. Test level stuff.

.ak wrote: »
    Amazing how Habana is looking like taking back the throne as the world's best wing. I only wish he was going to somebody else in Europe other than Toulon....

Pure class. If only Leinster has snared Habana and not Sideshow. He really is one of the modern great wings.

• Advertisement

This is one thing that is annoying me about the TMO. The try is awarded, and then the Bulls players start moaning and it goes back. No where near obstruction. Is this gonna happen for every try when a player goes over and is being tackled?

Thats BS. Awarded the try, then on protest from the Bulls he goes for the TMO. Didnt do that with Nik Naks man's try earlier, which shouldnt have been awarded.

Pure class. If only Leinster has snared Habana and not Sideshow. He really is one of the modern great wings.

Yeah, I'd take him in a snap. He's actually very physical which is surprising, and that would suit Leinster, his price tag wouldn't though.

Still worried about who will be our wings next year. No wonder they tried for Willie le Roux.

.ak wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd take him in a snap. He's actually very physical which is surprising, and that would suit Leinster, his price tag wouldn't though.

As he turns over the ball, beast.

Stormers defence is beast. Having said that Bulls being stupid with ball in hand. Had numbers on the blindside, twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Bulls will be disappointed not to be first. I'd say the Chiefs will lose their semi though if they face the Crusaders or Reds, which will let them play at Loftus all the way.

WP jou lekke ding. WP jou lekke ding.

Me right now >>>> :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

matthew8 wrote: »
    Bulls will be disappointed not to be first. I'd say the Chiefs will lose their semi though if they face the Crusaders or Reds, which will let them play at Loftus all the way.

Heh heh heh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

30493.2.gif
    http://www.espn.co.uk/newzealand/rugby/story/190483.html

And in other, more important news, the King returned from his 'sabbatical' and managed a full 80 minutes for Christchurch yesterday. He will good to go for the final. :D

Advertisement