Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY e-liquid advice needed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭alec76

I've been going grand with 70vg/30pg with the arry4 tank and boge cartos so I think I'll be ok with the 50/50 ratio as that will be slightly thinner than the current setup, but will allow for better flavour if I have done my homework right.
    er... A u sure it is not 70pg/30vg ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well he said 5050 would be thinner, so I guess he did mean 70vg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭alec76

ok, i just thought that normally it is other way around ( dekang, halo etc)

it is, but there are other juice vendors that do diff mixes of pg/vg so I guess he's vaping mainly their stuff?
    *shrug*

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Anyone care to describe Gold Ducat? I had the opportunity to try it recently and messed it up, so I never did, but I find it intriguing?

• Advertisement

tobacco with a hint of something else
    i say honey
    tommy2bad says raisins
    mrplop says carrot cake

either way it's nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

alec76 wrote: »
    er... A u sure it is not 70pg/30vg ?

Yep I've been using the premium liquid from e-cigshop.eu it a 70vg30pg http://e-cigshop.eu/e-Liquid-for-electronic-cigarettes/premium-e-liquid

I was worried about using it with the tank due to it being thicker liquid but have had no issues and I'm getting plooms of vapour with it so happy out.
    I suspected a bit of an allergic reaction to the Pg-liquid so changed to this to try it out and have been vaping it for the last few days. Its not bad either the U.S red mix is lovely stuff . Thats why I'm trying the US red mix from Inawera if its anything like that one it will be my all day vape.

http://liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=26

the pipettes from here are great

Great stuff I'll get them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

just tried the 10% mix I did, jesus christ
    this kinda hurts
    definitely too strong

--edit
    i wanted to test out my other diy's but now everything bloody tastes of eucalyptus
    I mentioned that a while ago.... :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

These are doing free delivery through DHL, bought a battery on Friday the 23rd March and it's gone from Manchester -London-Frankfurt and still waiting on it.
    This will be same for all their deliveries i was told in a email, Frankfurt being the sorting office.

Quicker getting the eGo mod from Heavens Gifts in China :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

all mine went through germany too, i was a bit freaked out with the first order but they tended to arrive quickly. under a week or just over.

Does anyone have a link for somewhere to find out what ratio of flavouring to use with different Inawera flavours? I'm feeling a bit lazy to read back through the whole thread to try find out.

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/16-tabacco-e-flavours

this site lists reccomendations for the inawera flavours, but I think they're all bull****

I put 10% for the tobaccos anyway. might be a good idea to do two mixes of a couple of juices at 5% and 10% and see which you prefer after steeping for a week or two

this site lists reccomendations for the inawera flavours, but I think they're all bull****

I put 10% for the tobaccos anyway. might be a good idea to do two mixes of a couple of juices at 5% and 10% and see which you prefer after steeping for a week or two

What ratio do you use for the gold ducat? Have you ever mixed the malboro us red mix and if yes what ratio have you done for that one?
    Ill have a look at that link anyway as well thanks.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

derra wrote: »

Quicker getting the eGo mod from Heavens Gifts in China :rolleyes:

Is that the eGo booster? I was thinking of getting one of those but they don't appear to be available in Ire or UK. Looks like they add a bit too much length wise to the battery too? I'm using eGo 1100 and theyre big enoug as they are.

for 26ml of gold ducat I do

42 drops gold ducat
    10 drops morning rain
    that comes to 10% flavouring altogether

i liked gold ducat on its own, but I found morning rain added a bit of a kick to it

red mix is the same, 10%.. basically 2 drops per ml but i dont use any morning rain with it
    its a lovely juice, although it smells disgracefully strong when exhaled. youll want to keep a window open

I ordered my stuff from www.inawera.com. Are they the same company as www.inaweraflavours.com or are they different?

yeah same company, not sure why they have two sites
    i think everyone here orders from inawera.com maybe flavours is for the US ?

for 26ml of gold ducat I do

42 drops gold ducat
    10 drops morning rain
    that comes to 10% flavouring altogether

i liked gold ducat on its own, but I found morning rain added a bit of a kick to it

red mix is the same, 10%.. basically 2 drops per ml but i dont use any morning rain with it
    its a lovely juice, although it smells disgracefully strong when exhaled. youll want to keep a window open

Going on that so I'll probably start off at about 5% leave it for a week and see what it tastes like then I can always add another bit after that.

yeah same company, not sure why they have two sites
    i think everyone here orders from inawera.com maybe flavours is for the US ?

O right well the inaweraflavours sight you linked seems to be a bit easier to get around than the other one so an extra one to have a browse through later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

newmark wrote: »
    O right well the inaweraflavours sight you linked seems to be a bit easier to get around than the other one so an extra one to have a browse through later.

Thats the one I order from and delivery time was 10 days, first time and 18 days second time due to their being out of one flavor which they posted separately a week later. It's a small bit more expensive but only about a euro more on 30 euros worth. Take credit cards directly through moneybrokers so no need for paypal.
    I think the Inawera.com sell to tobacco growers and producers, I see they have flavors for tobacco on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

tommy2bad wrote: »
    I think the Inawera.com sell to tobacco growers and producers.....
    ??? :confused:

Not your ornery onager

look at their site, they have flavourings for tobacco leaves as well as eliquid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Is that the eGo booster? I was thinking of getting one of those but they don't appear to be available in Ire or UK. Looks like they add a bit too much length wise to the battery too? I'm using eGo 1100 and theyre big enoug as they are.

No it's not the eGo booster.
    There are better options than that out there at the moment though.

One i got is supposed to be a Joyetech product but there is nothing on their site about it.
    Takes a 18650 battery, has the usual 5 click on/off and regulated at 3.3v.
    Got it from Heavens Gifts for €14 delivered.

I see Bestecig.ie have a variable voltage eGo battery for 17.99 actually. 3.2, 3.7 and 4.2V I think. I might take a punt on that? Not a bad price and it should give me some experience of the effects of different voltage and if the worst comes to the worst, it'll still be a spare battery!

eGo Battery : Varivolt & power indicator meter 900mAh Manual

Edit: How the hell do you log into that site? Cant find a log in box anywhere?

i had one of them
    iirc it's not regulated, so after a while vaping at 4.2v you wont be getting 4.2v as the battery drains
    still a decent idea of VV if you're looking to get an ego battery anyway
    it's qite a bit longer than a normal 900mah too, it's aroiund the size of the 1000/1100mah batteries.

i had one of them
    iirc it's not regulated, so after a while vaping at 4.2v you wont be getting 4.2v as the battery drains
    still a decent idea of VV if you're looking to get an ego battery anyway
    it's qite a bit longer than a normal 900mah too, it's aroiund the size of the 1000/1100mah batteries.

Might chance one anyway. If I can ever figure out how to log onto the damn site that is.........

i dont think you have to log in

i dont think you have to log in

Oh right, didn't know that!

• Advertisement

yeah just add the product to your basket and the checkout box will pop down

Advertisement