Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Think i have a premises sorted for my salon woop
    You better call it the Ladie's Lounge now so all of us can find it!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Lola92 wrote: »
    +1,000,000 to what the ladies have said Links. You are a babe! Would be a crime to keep that pretty face hidden :)

:eek: whoah. what? :o
    Posy wrote: »
    I'm all ready to turn gay for you and all I get is rejected. *SOB!!* :(:(

What is a vertical labret again? :confused::o

aww, I'm sorry Posy :( I'm sure you'll find the right girl for you some day. ;)

this be a vertical labret:

VyWQ2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Carsinian, I'm obsessed with KOA. I wish they'd just let me sit in a room with them while I watch them do their thing. If they didn't already have a few brunettes for their Katy Perry parodies I would volunteer my services.

"I am whispering because I can't sing. Have you seen Ne-yo? No, not that Neo...":pac:

I'm making tiny cupcakes.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Thanks guys :) I'll be fine in a while, today was just one of those days where everything went wrong. It's particularly exasperating because yesterday was so good and I got a lot of things done and done well, whereas today I can't make anything work for whatever reason.

:( Hope you feel better soon. PM is always open if you need it. <3 If you've been feeling like that for so long it might be worth going to see your GP about it, two months is a very long time to feel crappy :(
    thanks almostnever. its really annoying when your stop faking to be happy and you get totally rejected by your "friends".
    i don't have a gp and i'm kind of used to it now ( i know that's weird). even if something does seem to go my way about 8 other things just fall to pieces. its just easier to accept that nothing good lasts long and its easier to just be on your own :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Boll!x....I just threw the wrong bloody letter in the fire :mad: BALLS!!!

Links234 wrote: »
    :this be a vertical labret
    Ooh, fancy piercing! :)

I have 14 piercings, but they're all in my ears!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77002538&postcount=2799

in case anyone's ever wondered what I look like :o

Links you're so pretty! And brave, I still can't face putting up a pic :o

I have the most awful toothache (or maybe gumache?), I think there's something stuck between two of my molars and I can't get it out :(

I think if I had my way, I'd have 14 piercings dotted around my face. :p I may get there eventually ;)

I've only 3 so far.

thats really great! love piercings! tempted to get some everytime i walk by a piercing place but i'm not sure which one i really want yet :rolleyes: i am not a good decision maker :P

• Advertisement

musical.x wrote: »
    thats really great! love piercings! tempted to get some everytime i walk by a piercing place but i'm not sure which one i really want yet :rolleyes: i am not a good decision maker :P
    The great thing with piercings, as opposed to tattoos is that they close up if you change your mind afterwards! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

It's funny, ye're all making cupcakes and I'm giving them away on my business fb page :D

Dinner still not done, ate some pickled onions that are a year out of date to keep me going, om nom nom I love pickled onions.

The great thing with piercings, as opposed to tattoos is that they close up if you change your mind afterwards! :D

haha yeh you seriously have me convinced :D i only have one so far (due to aforementioned problem :p ) but i have been looking around for one to catch my attention :D

Acoshla wrote: »
    It's funny, ye're all making cupcakes and I'm giving them away on my business fb page :D

Dinner still not done, ate some pickled onions that are a year out of date to keep me going, om nom nom I love pickled onions.

:eek: me too!! :D

ewwww, pickled onions! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Ew, pickled onions.

I am in the bestest mood ever.... Boybestie is a lovely, lovely man ;) Yay for cuddles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

And if I go back to college in September I'll be earning at least €300 p.w less than I am now because I'd be doing part time. :eek:

Go. Back. To. College.!

I gave up a full time job to go back last year, and it was the best decision ever, I suppose that the fact I was slowly being driven insane by both the owner and the manager (two separate people). I much prefer being driven insane by essays, because at least when you hand them up, they're done with forever!

By the way, it's about 7 months on estrogen for me now :)

By the way, it's about 7 months on estrogen for me now :)

probably an awful stupid question but why are you on it links? :confused:

probably an awful stupid question but why are you on it links? :confused:
    because I'm transgender

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

can i've free cupcakes :(

because I'm transgender

oooh that makes sense! jeez i was racking my (obviously very little) brain trying to figure it out.
    i'm not on form lately :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i dreamt last night i was trans
    then i was in a 19thC novel about it while simultaneously reading the novel about it
    it was a strange dream
    no, first i was talking to someone who was, then i was

To dream that you are transsexual symbolizes your anxieties or ambivalence about masculine/feminine roles or passive/aggressive behavior. You may be reluctant in dealing with these issues. If you are considering or awaiting transsexual surgery, then the dream may represent your anxieties and fears about the surgery, recovery, and life after surgery.

To see a transsexual in your dream indicates that the masculine and feminine aspects of your Self have been damaged. You may be unwilling to confront your shadow self.

no, i don't think so...
    must have been reading links' links again or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Cracking win for Leinster, which is always nice in the rugby wasteland that is the Celtic League during the 6 Nations. I did just get a flashback of telling Bernard Jackman I wanted to put mascara on him on a very drunken night out a couple of years ago, cringe.

In fairness, though, he needs it.

oooh that makes sense! jeez i was racking my (obviously very little) brain trying to figure it out.
    i'm not on form lately :D
    no problems ;)

bluewolf wrote: »
    i dreamt last night i was trans
    then i was in a 19thC novel about it while simultaneously reading the novel about it
    it was a strange dream
    no, first i was talking to someone who was, then i was

To dream that you are transsexual symbolizes your anxieties or ambivalence about masculine/feminine roles or passive/aggressive behavior. You may be reluctant in dealing with these issues. If you are considering or awaiting transsexual surgery, then the dream may represent your anxieties and fears about the surgery, recovery, and life after surgery.

To see a transsexual in your dream indicates that the masculine and feminine aspects of your Self have been damaged. You may be unwilling to confront your shadow self.

no, i don't think so...
    must have been reading links' links again or something...

how odd. pretty fascinating tho!

i just watched dr who, im sure im going to dream im the doctor now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Has anyone else spent the last five minutes hearing Peter Kaye going "That's the HRT, Pat, that's the HRT!" in his mum's northern accent?

No? Just me?

Okay, then...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

because I'm transgender

Links you would never guess that from your photo! I like someone else on here was expecting something a bit more boyish (I hope you don't mind me saying that!) but you are are stunning! Your girlfriend is a very lucky girl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Acoshla wrote: »

You're giving away cupcakes you say *raises one eyebrow* actually, i can't do that, wish I could...
    I love pickled onions, it's hard to find people who share that love. I always have jars of them in the fridge. My favourite movie time snack is pickled onion monster munch, by the end of the film no one seems to be sitting next to me though :rolleyes:

Edit: I just had a nerdy excited moment- watching secret diary of a call girl and Matt Smith was in an episode. It's Rose and the Doctor!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement