Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

thanks everyone, you're making me blush like a mad thing! :p

oh, just so we're clear on something...

I'm taken :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Links you little cutie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Is there such thing as a cake delivery service...?
    Had to go home sick from work earlier, I could do with some cheering up
    Eddie Rockets home delievery- oreo malt :D Not cake but sooooo yummy
    EmilyO wrote: »
    Okay, I mentioned to one of the girls about always having people over, and if she could tone it down. I wasn't nasty about it and she seemed to take it okay. I didn't mention the key thing; I'll see if the situation improves first.
    Still kinda shaky, I hate confrontation! I feel better now though.
    Thank you again girls for convincing me to do it, and I'll shut up now :pac:

Wow well done Emily, that was really brave of you :)

Links234 wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77002538&postcount=2799

in case anyone's ever wondered what I look like :o

Just like Carsinian I saw the tshirt first :o Firefly is deadly :D You're very pretty! I still can't put up a photo online, I is a scared
    Acoshla wrote: »
    Boyfriend is cooking dinner, which means we'll be eating at about half 8/9. He's already cut his hand on the slicey thingy I never use because I'm scared of cutting myself, blood EVERYWHERE.

Gah! Is he okay? Euch, even reading that I feel queezy. I hate blood

• Advertisement

Just re-arranged my room. Feels so much spacier now. Whoop.

Well done Emily!! Make sure she takes notice of what you said!!

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Just re-arranged my room. Feels so much spacier now. Whoop.

Do you wanna come to Cork & re-arrange my room for me? Pretty please :D

Links - love the picture! You're totally cute & pretty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭rainshowers82

Maybe start with vanilla ones so for your first time? I use fresh cooking apple, not apple flavouring, chopped up and rolled around in sugar and cinnamon.

Do they have to be small chunks ?! I am tempted to ditch the Vanilla cupcakes with pretty pink frosting and make cinnamon and apple ones lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh, and I meant to say this in my last post - Links, you really are beautiful :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Do they have to be small chunks ?! I am tempted to ditch the Vanilla cupcakes with pretty pink frosting and make cinnamon and apple ones lol

Small enough, it's personal taste though! You just don't want to throw in too much apple or they sink and die, not good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Princess Peach - I want your dog :D He's so gorgeous, fluffy and cuddly :D What breed is he/she? And what's his/her name?

Agreed with others here - you are very pretty Links.

Making my cupcakes after dinner - wish it'd hurry up and cook.

Am going to do vanilla and chocolate, six of each. :D

Edit

For lemon cupcakes - is freshly squeezed lemon OK to use? I have three fresh lemons that need using. Would I need to grate the lemons and put the the grated rinds through the mixture?

Like in this recipe

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056057715

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

LAST EVER MATHS INSPECTION DONE!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Went absolutely fantastically well, tutor was really really impressed, spoke to the VP before the class, and was saying about how impressed she was with my last one, and she spoke to the principle after the class, who spoke to me after and said that she was highly impressed. Was something like 6.45 before I got to sleep for an hour before having to get up - well worth getting all of the file immaculate :D:D:D Relief of it was immense, was absolutely delighted after it!

Wrecked tired now, nearly got sick in one of my lectures because of the fit of coughing I got, was completely caught in my throat - sore chest all evening and I cannot seem to stop coughing :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

yes, i use squeezed lemon juice and sometimes the grated rinds as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

For lemon cupcakes - is freshly squeezed lemon OK to use? I have three fresh lemons that need using. Would I need to grate the lemons and put the the grated rinds through the mixture?

Yeah use the rind not the juice, for 6 cupcakes you'd need half a lemon, more if you want it really lemony.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Wow Links, you a little bit gorgeous;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I feel pretty crap in myself today/tonight and it's weird, it's like people can sense it. So many of my friends texted me out of the blue or messaged me on facebook in the last few hours and want to make plans and stuff. Makes me smile. :)

bluewolf wrote: »
    yes, i use squeezed lemon juice and sometimes the grated rinds as well
    Yeah use the rind not the juice, for 6 cupcakes you'd need half a lemon, more if you want it really lemony.

Thanks guys.

Will let you know how they turn out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

i wish i had your friends almostnever. feeling awful for the last two months and all i get is "why are you so grumpy? it could be worse"
    yeh because that makes me feel so much better :rolleyes:

I feel pretty crap in myself today/tonight and it's weird, it's like people can sense it. So many of my friends texted me out of the blue or messaged me on facebook in the last few hours and want to make plans and stuff. Makes me smile. :)
    I hope you feel better soon AlmostNever.

• Advertisement

thanks to everyone for their kind words. :) you know, I can't overstate just how scary it is for me to have that pic up there for all to see, but I think it's been quite a boost to my confidence :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Thanks Storm and Bubblefett! Me, brave? Naw! *blushes*
    Let's just hope it works now!

Aw Links, you so pretty! The vertical labret will totally suit you, especially because you've such nice teeth!

Just spent a slightly obscene amount of money in town :o On the plus side, I got 5euro knocked off a pair of cool leggings because I showed the assistant a tear that I can totally fix myself. I'm such a stinge :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

musical.x wrote: »
    i wish i had your friends almostnever. feeling awful for the last two months and all i get is "why are you so grumpy? it could be worse"

That's what I got today too! My friend said to me, "Are you gonna be like this all day or what? 'Cause you're dragging me down". :rolleyes: Nice! I actually wasn't in such an awful mood until he started going on about how I was "in bad form". Over and over.

Hope you feel better soon though, ya know where I am if you need a rant x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Links you are a babe :)

Do I need to get my girlfriend in here to tell ya all I'm spoken for!? :pac: lol, seriously guys, thank you all so much! :)
    EmilyO wrote: »
    Aw Links, you so pretty! The vertical labret will totally suit you, especially because you've such nice teeth!

tbh, it's a bit of a cliche for someone who's trans, but I really, really want the vertical labret ;) it just looks too cool. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I've just been trying to sort my finances out. :(
    I hate having no money all the time! If I want to buy something I have to save up a fiver/tenner a week for a couple of months before I can get it. My house insurance is due in June- and I have not even got around to thinking about that.
    And if I go back to college in September I'll be earning at least €300 p.w less than I am now because I'd be doing part time. :eek:

Phew! Good to vent. Looks like it's going to be a leeeeeeeean summer. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Thanks guys :) I'll be fine in a while, today was just one of those days where everything went wrong. It's particularly exasperating because yesterday was so good and I got a lot of things done and done well, whereas today I can't make anything work for whatever reason.
    musical.x wrote: »

:( Hope you feel better soon. PM is always open if you need it. <3 If you've been feeling like that for so long it might be worth going to see your GP about it, two months is a very long time to feel crappy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

+1,000,000 to what the ladies have said Links. You are a babe! Would be a crime to keep that pretty face hidden :)

Making cupcakes later for my twin brothers birthday tomorrow. Two orders in - Vanilla cupcakes with Oreo icing and Chocolate with buttons on top :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

oh, just so we're clear on something...
    I'm taken :D
    Do I need to get my girlfriend in here to tell ya all I'm spoken for!? :pac: lol, seriously guys, thank you all so much! :)
    I'm all ready to turn gay for you and all I get is rejected. *SOB!!* :(:(

What is a vertical labret again? :confused::o

• Advertisement

Think i have a premises sorted for my salon woop

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement