Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

maybe ill wear makeup to work tomorrow to freak everyone out

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links I meant to say this earlier but your glasses are fab, I really like them. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

How much fun would it be if the ladies lounge was a real place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

How much fun would it be if the ladies lounge was a real place!

Not much fun, we'd all be stuck in here the size of a house with all this cake, cookie and yummyness food making.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

kirby would make us run around though :pac:

• Advertisement

It would be very cool if The Ladies Lounge was a real place.. Full of cake and yummyness.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

right no work at all tonight!!!

just lots and lots of sleep and relaxing!! :D

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

bluewolf wrote: »
    kirby would make us run around though :pac:

Not gonna lie, it'd be a decent counterbalance to all the cake :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Not gonna lie, it'd be a decent counterbalance to all the cake :)

One lap around the lounge per bite of cake?

One of my bf's friends broke up with his gf... But wait for it. He didn't tell her, he just changed his relationship status on Facebook and waited. And today is her birthday. I mean, seriously...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Lookit, I don't often get involved in the LL love-ins, but I thanked your pic because I think it's incredible how honest you have been about the whole process, both on here and in your HRT blog. There are people on here (and this is no judgment on them, btw!) who don't post pictures of themselves because they're not brave enough, and for you to take that step is worthy of a bit of recognition, imho.

wow, thank you so very much Honey. I don't know what to say :o

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Links234 wrote: »
    I think if I had my way, I'd have 14 piercings dotted around my face. :p I may get there eventually ;)

I've only 3 so far.

None of my business but, don't you dare! You're so pretty don't cover that gorgeous face and skin with piercings! Youre stunning, I don't know what I expected but that wasn't it! Congrats on being so brave putting up the pic too! I still haven't done it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    One of my bf's friends broke up with his gf... But wait for it. He didn't tell her, he just changed his relationship status on Facebook and waited. And today is her birthday. I mean, seriously...

Wow.

No doubt about who's better off out of that one...

I love my boy. who else would fluff my pillows?

Today I ate
    A muffin
    A packet of rolos
    4 slices of toast
    62.5g rice
    chicken fillet
    3 mushrooms
    curry sauce
    5 more rolos

I'm just wondering...
    Would another muffin be really awful

LostGirly wrote: »
    None of my business but, don't you dare! You're so pretty don't cover that gorgeous face and skin with piercings! Youre stunning, I don't know what I expected but that wasn't it! Congrats on being so brave putting up the pic too! I still haven't done it!

Thanks... um gorgeous? wow! dunno if I deserve all that :o don't worry though, piercings won't cover up anything, a few can look really, really good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

The junkie luas is in fine fettle tonight, fine fettle indeed. The OAP sitting beside me is not used to their antics and is scared wobbly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

Today I ate
    A muffin
    A packet of rolos
    4 slices of toast
    62.5g rice
    chicken fillet
    3 mushrooms
    curry sauce
    5 more rolos

I'm just wondering...

Eeeeaaat it! I don't want to think of the crap I ate today, hangover food all day long.

Version 4 is growing at an awful rate, I'd pages to read!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Today I ate
    A muffin
    A packet of rolos
    4 slices of toast
    62.5g rice
    chicken fillet
    3 mushrooms
    curry sauce
    5 more rolos

I'm just wondering...

You measured you're rice? :/

I ate 3 muffins today, because they are easy to eat with my tooth thing. And the muffins in college are YUMMY! Go for it! :)

Wow.

No doubt about who's better off out of that one...

I really thought he was okay but clearly I was wrong. I mean, who does something like that?? The poor girl. I only met her once for about a minute, she seemed nice though. What a sh**y thing to do to someone. Doing it on her birthday just makes it so much worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

****ing easyjet.

I left my passport on their plane on the way home from newcastle. Basically I was told I'd never get it back...

I had the best sex of my life this weekend.... Come on Karma, give me some leeway!!!

*mifted that I have to order a new passport*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Haven't had a spot since before Xmas and this big f*cker decides to appear 2 days before my brother's 21st!! Grr! Get off my face!

Dab some witch hazel on it and for the love of god don't pop it!!

tomissex wrote: »
    Haven't had a spot since before Xmas and this big f*cker decides to appear 2 days before my brother's 21st!! Grr! Get off my face!
    pop into boots, and get some quinoderm. it'll be gone very quick then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Thanks guys! I'm in work tomorrow so I'll have a look for one of those on my lunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

A nice cuddle made everything better. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Today I ate
    A muffin
    A packet of rolos
    4 slices of toast
    62.5g rice
    chicken fillet
    3 mushrooms
    curry sauce
    5 more rolos

I'm just wondering...
    Eat the Muffin.

Not me though :pac:

/sorry, bad joke. :o
    Dab some witch hazel on it and for the love of god don't pop it!!
    +1,000,000,000 to this. My boyfriend always pops any spots he gets, it drives me mad.

Cupcakes nearly ready to in the oven :D Whoop!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Turns out I have a "psychological disturbance" and do need the 6 months off my PhD. (I'm assured by my lovely lady that that's just the terminology they use and I'm not ACTUALLY mad in the head, I just seem like I am... ;))

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Links, you're so pretty! :)
    Das Kitty wrote: »
    T-shirt NEED! :D

I just went to the ballet (fantastic!) and it was snowing again when we came out. London is so pretty in the snow but I really was not in the right shoes for it! I think I'll wear my Docs into work tomorrow, I don't care if it looks a bit silly

Thanks Fishie! ;)
    Turns out I have a "psychological disturbance" and do need the 6 months off my PhD. (I'm assured by my lovely lady that that's just the terminology they use and I'm not ACTUALLY mad in the head, I just seem like I am... ;))

Ah that's horrible, what's wrong? hope you're ok!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I haven't given myself a break for years, went straight from H.Dip to Masters to PhD- I knew I needed a break but I kept on going... now my whole brain and body have shut down and stopped working, kind of.

But on the plus side- MEDICATION!!!!!!!! :p

And cake. I'll just bake more cake.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement