Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrow [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

looks Epic,cant wait.Finally an entire episode on the island and we might see Olivers connection to the Russian Mafia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

omg!!! at tonights episode....movie level epicness!!!

:eek:

Two week break....March 19th......FFS! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,924 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Great episode, plus was that
    Harley Quinn
    in that trailer?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Harley Quinn
    in that trailer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

really loved that episode - loved the whole "I don't care" exchange with Slade. And Diggle got something to do in that episode, yay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Really, all the characters in this would have massive brain damage the amount of times they get knocked unconscious. :P

Seriously though, terrific episode. I find this show a bit of a slog at times but episodes like that make up for it. And I know he's the "bad guy" but I cant help rooting for Crixus. A large part of me wants him to kill Ollie's family and get his revenge! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

really like the look of that

full suit for the flash tv show just revealed http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=51391
    rs_635x1053-140311083252-634-the-flash.ls.31114_copy.jpg

Strong rumours coming out of Canada and filming that......
    Sara dies in the finale and leads to the birth of Laurel as the new Black Canary

^ major spoiler i would avoid reading tbh....you are warned!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

jenjenten wrote: »
    Strong rumours coming out of Canada and filming that......
    Sara dies in the finale and leads to the birth of Laurel as the new Black Canary

^ major spoiler i would avoid reading tbh....you are warned!

That would be the worst decision ever.
    Especially since Sarah has been a breath of fresh air and Laurel is annoying as feck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

And Laurel could be knocked over by a weak breeze. I mean who would buy her as an ass-kicking hero? Nobody.

Harley Quinn
    in that trailer?

you could be right! :eek:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785631

It seems to be the theory going around since that trailer was released but I can't see them having her in the show without alluding to Batman and Joker . Also, in the DC comics 'New 52' she is in the suicide squad.

It seems to be the theory going around since that trailer was released but I can't see them having her in the show without alluding to Batman and Joker . Also, in the DC comics 'New 52' she is in the suicide squad.

has joker ever appeared in the arrowverse?

has joker ever appeared in the arrowverse?
    Nope, the only batman related characters that have been mentioned in Arrow were Ra'as Al Ghul , Nyssa and the League of Shadows

• Registered Users Posts: 85,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Marc Guggenheim revealed at a Monday press event that The Flash castmembers Danielle Panabaker and Carlos Valdes both will guest-star in Episode 19 of Arrow

Panabaker on the spin-off pilot plays Caitlin Snow, a bioengineering expert who lost her fiancé during the particle accelerator snafu at Central City’s S.T.A.R. Labs. (The smart money has her one day evolving into Killer Frost.) Valdes meanwhile plays Cisco Ramon, S.T.A.R. Labs’ youngest genius (who may be fated to become the Justice Leaguer known as Vibe

Source

fresh episode tonight!

Great episode and cameo of
    Harley Quinn, even though you don't see her
    Promo for next week's Birds of Prey episode

Great episode and cameo of
    Harley Quinn, even though you don't see her
    Promo for next week's Birds of Prey episode

Jesus,why are they deviating from the Deathstroke story and bringing back this character,third time she's returned.Just put an arrow in her knee already:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Jesus,why are they deviating from the Deathstroke story and bringing back this character,third time she's returned.Just put an arrow in her knee already:mad:

They seem reluctant to kill any of the recurring female characters. Talking of one of Oliver's exs in the show whatever happened to summer Glau- just don't get why she appeared on the show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Meh, this show has slowly gotten worse this season, in episode 15 how stupid do those guys on the boat need to be to fall for the 'trap', oh look a big bonfire on the beach with the arrow just standing there waiting for us, how handy. Oh look he fell over a branch. Feck sake:pac:

That Sara Lance is so damn horrible to watch as a character, please go back to pretending your dead Sara.

This weeks episode why exactly does deadshot want to die all of a sudden in the basement?:confused:
    Diggle: You don't get to die this way deadshot.
    Deadshot: Give me one good reason why not.
    Diggle: You know Zoey right, the daughter your mad about.
    Deadshot: Right yeah, forgot about her with all this excitement, lets go.

Gotta love the drones miniature explosion that would have a hard time knocking a garden shed over let alone an entire building and it's reinforced concrete bunker. Great production values.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

CYHSN wrote: »
    Meh, this show has slowly gotten worse this season, in episode 15 how stupid do those guys on the boat need to be to fall for the 'trap', oh look a big bonfire on the beach with the arrow just standing there waiting for us, how handy. Oh look he fell over a branch. Feck sake:pac:

That Sara Lance is so damn horrible to watch as a character, please go back to pretending your dead Sara.

This weeks episode why exactly does deadshot want to die all of a sudden in the basement?:confused:

Gotta love the drones miniature explosion that would have a hard time knocking a garden shed over let alone an entire building and it's reinforced concrete bunker. Great production values.

Could not disagree more..
    They've made very annoying characters in S1 (Thea, Laurel) more watchable and added a fantastic Villain in Deathstroke who they were building from S1.

Not to mention adding the Suicide Squad and Red Arrow. When you compare this to Agents of shield its a master piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

and the fact it didnt shoot till it was literally 10 foot from the chip, so it would have had to work its way through a huge mansion and a few tonnes of reinforced concrete before it would eventually fire its missile, and why do you even need a gps chip, its a big **** off mansion, kinda hard to miss,

yeah dont really like either lance sister, sara has that annoying kinda childish accent that minka kelly from friday night lights has, and well laurel where to even start, just completely pointless character,

As long as that ejet Roy Harper doesn't do any stupid unnecessary flips off walls,then it's a good episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Oh sweet Jebus, please please please allow the casting of Harley Quinn continue and most definitely allow these her continue to voice/play her.

BjJJncbCMAAG4UB.jpg
    Mmmmmm Tara Stong I always knew that there was something about Teen Titans that was awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

So what's happened to Summer Glau and John Barrowman, are they coming back at all?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I really hate stupid thoughtless stuff like that. It was also pretty bad when the drone was chasing the van and practically flying along beside it at one point. And, when it fired the missile, they had plenty of time to dig out the tracker and throw it out the back.

I know the show isn't very grounded in reality to begin with, but there's no need to be stupid about things. It was a pretty decent episode other than that I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

stevenmu wrote: »
    I really hate stupid thoughtless stuff like that. It was also pretty bad when the drone was chasing the van and practically flying along beside it at one point. And, when it fired the missile, they had plenty of time to dig out the tracker and throw it out the back.

I know the show isn't very grounded in reality to begin with, but there's no need to be stupid about things. It was a pretty decent episode other than that I thought.

Yeah it was just someone's stupid idea of tension.
    The drone should have been shown miles away getting into firing range, not flying at street level and shooting a firework from 10 metres back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭squonk

It's always what's let Arrow down. Generally great build ups but tension/escapes rely on very stupid baddies or very stupid setups. That's my main gripe with the show.

• Advertisement

Alright episode , more of a filler but great cliffhanger. promo for next weeks episode

Advertisement