Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrow [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Feb 26th is a ridiculously long wait.

tis,tis,tis

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

I think Laurel is starting to Resemble one of those "Grey Aliens". I'd say we are in for a few suprises in the coming episodes. She is going to shave her head and wash off the fake tan and welcome in our new overlords to starling city.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

I really love this show. They've really hit the ground running this season and have kept an excellent pace going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Feb 26th is a ridiculously long wait.
    tis,tis,tis

Many shows are going on hiatus again during the Olympics.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Dunno why. Nobody gives a sh*t about the Winter Olympics.

This isn't the Super Bowl or world cup.....it doesn't have mass appeal. They aren't going to lose ratings. The networks have this arseways tbh. The only time it was a big deal for the American public was when it was IN America. You ask any average American what they think of Sochi and they will probably answer that they don't eat raw food. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Wow! :eek: She may not be the best looking actress out there, but when she can move like that....who cares?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Kirby wrote: »
    Wow! :eek: She may not be the best looking actress out there,

She's not unattractive at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Kirby wrote: »
    Wow! :eek: She may not be the best looking actress out there, but when she can move like that....who cares?

^ i have been a fan of Caity since that MTV zombie show from a few years back, her resume is huge!.....dancer/choreographer/stunt performer/martial artist/black belts in several different fighting styles.

She has her own dance studio and teaches kids, and she is very pretty!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jap gt wrote: »
    when is this back on sky

Arrow returns to Thursday instead of Monday - 20th February @ 8pm - credit Marje

zero shock....renewed for a third season, barring any shark jumping it should at least get a 4th.

• Advertisement

Returns tonight....but, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!! [spoilery pics]: http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/02/arrow-episode-215-promise-promotional.html

• Registered Users Posts: 60,407 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Nice filler episode with Felicity's jealousy of Sara startng to show. Cool ending as well :)
    Slade with Moira when Oliver shows up

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Insideandout

Latest episode was good, once again the villain of the week was played superbly.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

A nice set up for the second half of the season.
    is Roy Harper on annual leave or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Strange having Diggle reassuring Felicity of her importance to the team when he seems to be nearly written out of the show at this stage. Wasn't he supposed to be investigating a secret organisation on the side??

• Registered Users Posts: 60,407 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Strange having Diggle reassuring Felicity of her importance to the team when he seems to be nearly written out of the show at this stage. Wasn't he supposed to be investigating a secret organisation on the side??

Maybe that's why he is barely on the show he is off investigating ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Thats going to come back up.
    He was recently listed as a member of Amanda Waller's Suicide Squad.

Latest episode was good, once again the villain of the week was played superbly.

Knepper was great

Loved Ollie telling Felicity she will always be his girl

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Is it just me or is everyone on this show a mouth full of teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Hyzepher wrote: »
    Don't know if its just me, but there's one idiom I hadn't heard before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Is working in a bar the best job for a crimefighter to have since both jobs would have the same kind of hours?

I hope that's the end of Laurel's drink/drugs/moaning arc.
    And with Felicity trying to be more like Sara, I'm waiting for the costume. :D Did like Sara asking about the jacket.
    Hope we get Knepper back again soon.
    Did anyone not guess Sin was the guy's daughter? Seems that island is on all of Starling City's residents' travel plans.

And great ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,471 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great episode. Robert Knepper's best role in years. Hopefully he is back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,936 ✭✭✭✭titan18

What happened to Summer Glau in this, haven't seen her in a while (haven't seen this week's episode, so ignore if she's in it)

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

titan18 wrote: »
    What happened to Summer Glau in this, haven't seen her in a while (haven't seen this week's episode, so ignore if she's in it)

I had to Google her to see who she was and I'm fuly up to date on all the episodes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Triangla wrote: »
    I had to Google her to see who she was and I'm fuly up to date on all the episodes!
    Tut tut tut.

Hyzepher wrote: »

Sorry but where else do you expect teeth to be - yes stupid response I know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sorry but where else do you expect teeth to be - yes stupid response I know
    Obviously you have never seen the movie "Teeth" :P

Obviously you have never seen the movie "Teeth" :P

Crosses legs and quivers with fear

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Preview of whats coming up for rest of Season including
    Suicide Squad and Huntress
    . Tomorrows episode is also the biggest episode in the shows history according to this interview. http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=51264

Advertisement