Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrow [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

^ tbf!....Katie played a drugged up/addicted shaky Laurel very well!....its like Katie *knows* how to play train wrecks!, her face when shooting yet man like 15 times was class!

She has acting chops, i just dont think she is right for this show......Deathstroke was, um....brief - but awesome!, roys story is moving along....but long term i doubt Roy will conquer his deamons and Arrow will end up killing him....in front of Thea i bet!

This week was alot better then last, very Nolan-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

Deathstroke was excellent alright in his scene.

I don't think they'll get rid of Roy as he is such a major character in the comics. Maybe they'll cure him after a final battle with Slade.

I hope more Roy doesn't mean less Diggle. I like when they use him and would like to see him used a bit more.

He's bulked up a hell of a lot since his time on Dexter

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Overreact much :rolleyes:

Tbf...his opinion is shared by quite a few fans, both male + female. The female audience really rip her apart on the net!....its quite vicious!! :(

Her jawline is bizarre....like she has lost a ton of weight on her face, her lips are....cant even word it :confused:

She looks like Skeletor! :eek:

She could be a method actor playing someone with an addiction. (Highly doubtful.)

But you are right she looks unhealthy thin. So does Willa Holland to be honest.

I'm genuinely worried for Katie.....she looks unheathily skinny, Willa Holland is thin....but not skinny, she has looked like this since she was 14.

Katie has never been this thin!....and its distracting the fans as they are taking about Katie and not Laurel the character.

Does anyone else think Emily Bett would make a PERFECT! Vicki Vale?.....with her sass, wit, blonde locks and looks i keep seeing Felicity as Vicki!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating a bag of Tayto's now tbh:D

She could use a few bags of Tayto's tbh. Her legs look like twigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Don't think saw these posted previously. Hints of things to come from
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=90858
    last month
    "Born on a Monday..."
    Someone else survived the island.
    Amanda makes an offer.
    A better use for that clocktower.
    What is the question you should have asked?
    Ollie is not the first vigilante.
    Not all hoods are green.
    A blank expression.
    "Archer"
    "Rise"

The first 2 hints have already come to fruition, more or less.
    If you're going to guess, please put in spoiler tags for anyone who's not reading them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Don't think saw these posted previously. Hints of things to come from
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=90858
    last month
    "Born on a Monday..."
    Someone else survived the island.
    Amanda makes an offer.
    A better use for that clocktower.
    What is the question you should have asked?
    Ollie is not the first vigilante.
    Not all hoods are green.
    A blank expression.
    "Archer"
    "Rise"

The first 2 hints have already come to fruition, more or less.
    If you're going to guess, please put in spoiler tags for anyone who's not reading them.
    Ollie is not the first vigilante. - Batman? :P
    Not all hoods are green. - Roy becoming the red hood maybe?
    "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Ollie is not the first vigilante. - Batman? :P
    Not all hoods are green. - Roy becoming the red hood maybe?
    "

Doubt its the
    red hood, more likely red arrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Doubt its the
    red hood, more likely red arrow

Sorry mixed up my DC characters, I meant
    red arrow

woo hoo!.....good stuff! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

Great episode!

Anyone else think Oliver should take out a full page ad in the Starling City Gazette and tell the last few people that dont know his "secret" identity?

The Suicide Squad!....Sara is back in real time, Katie Cassidy played a damn fine drunk!...either Oscar level acting or drawing from experience!?

#TEAM ARROW

• Registered Users Posts: 60,407 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

She could be a method actor playing someone with an addiction. (Highly doubtful.)
    jenjenten wrote: »
    Katie Cassidy played a damn fine drunk!...either Oscar level acting or drawing from experience!?

You never know in Hollywood plenty of hidden addictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

jenjenten wrote: »
    Anyone else think Oliver should take out a full page ad in the Starling City Gazette and tell the last few people that dont know his "secret" identity?

To be fair this has always been a problem for him in the comics as well. Ollie has never been good with secrets.

Michael Jai White part of The Suicide Squad perfect casting.

I am so glad they are not making the mistakes Smallville made.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

when is this back on sky

Great episode. Was thinking he could only train Roy for so long with the mask on.
    Good to see Waller forming the squad. I was sure she already recruited Deadshot.

Hmm, earthquakes in Markovia?

So if we were to do a list now, who knows his identity?
    Felicity
    Diggle
    Roy
    Sarah
    Slade
    Waller
    Merlyn

Oh, and Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

It seems every one from Spartacus is Joining Arrow:D

• Advertisement

Wow, Laurel looked like she was ill in those flashbacks.

And do people not realise that guns fire bullets over distances so they don't need to go right up to the person they're aiming at?

Also that scene with Moira beside Thea on the stage, I could actually believe they were mother and daughter with how much Thea resembles Moira.

This was the first real time Katie Cassidy really looking unwell distracted me from an episode every scene she was in she looked unhealthier. Sadly that is the only thing I got from this epsiode.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Jeez, do people not just watch shows? This commentary is fairly tedious, honestly. Talk about plot, etc. to clarify. Not the BS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Jeez, do people not just watch shows? This commentary is fairly tedious, honestly. Talk about plot, etc. to clarify. Not the BS.

Totally agree.
    See isn't even that skinny ffs!

Overall really enjoyed the episode. We got to see a villain get actual development and not the usual 2 minutes of screen time.
    Also interested in seeing what Slade's going to do to Miora

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I don't really mind Laurel- the show has a lot of really good actresses in it. Though Summer Glau seems to have dropped off the planet.
    And also Katrina Law (Nyssa) - smokin hot.

LESBIAN ASSASSINS! :D

A great Lance family episode, everyones reactions to Sara was great to watch, but i did NOT see the Nissa/Sara thing coming....well done showrunners!, if i was Felicity i'd watch my back as Moira will be gunning for her now! + we got a little backstory on Felicity.

If anything it was too brisk, too much going on to fit a big cast in to 42 mins, but it was deffo a 4/5 episode with some great stunts, fights and costumes.....Nissa/Katrina looked bad ass!

Easily the best show of its type for many years! + what a promo! :eek:

Thought you were going to say Feleicity had betterwatch her back as Sara/Nyssa may have their eye on her next and then my mind wandered for some reason... :pac:

Was a great episode. Wonder if it means Sara will come back to life now or will she still have to stay in hiding?

Next episode is Feb 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Why the long breaks? Jaysus thats too long of a wait.Great episode, again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Feb 26th is a ridiculously long wait.

Advertisement