Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrow [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

major spoilers for unbroadcast episode....tis a biggie so look away if yer a spoiler free type

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

"In roman times, a criminal was branded to identify his crimes to the world and to forever remind him of what he'd done..."

Oh Crixus, you sly dog you. Oliver Queen aint no Spartacus! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Did Laurel (Katie Cassidy) get that god awful chin implant removed??

Last episode she was shown to be unable to fight yet in season 1 she was shown to be fairly handy in a scrap (in the club)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Did Laurel (Katie Cassidy) get that god awful chin implant removed??

Last episode she was shown to be unable to fight yet in season 1 she was shown to be fairly handy in a scrap (in the club)

I don't think see ever had one.. Its was probably just makeup.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭squonk

It's nice to see they are finally going in a direction where they might be able to do something useful with Laurel. I really don't buy that she was standing right beside Black Canary during the rescue effort and didn't even twig that it was Sarah! Defies belief to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

squonk wrote: »
    It's nice to see they are finally going in a direction where they might be able to do something useful with Laurel. I really don't buy that she was standing right beside Black Canary during the rescue effort and didn't even twig that it was Sarah! Defies belief to be honest.
    yeah, especially as the arrow popped up within days of olivers return and the n within weeks of her sister being alive, suddenly the arrow has a blonde sidekick, and also the arrows beard is very like oliver queens was, and lance still doesnt know oliver is arrow even though he knows what his daughter is doing and shes dating oliver, and he suspected oliver last year,

but i can look past it for the sake of it i suppose:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

it's DC lads. Clark Kent anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

don ramo wrote: »
    yeah, especially as the arrow popped up within days of olivers return and the n within weeks of her sister being alive, suddenly the arrow has a blonde sidekick, and also the arrows beard is very like oliver queens was, and lance still doesnt know oliver is arrow even though he knows what his daughter is doing and shes dating oliver, and he suspected oliver last year,

but i can look past it for the sake of it i suppose:)

Lance definitely knows who it is.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I don't think see ever had one.. Its was probably just makeup.

Make up cant change the shape of your face. Surgery does that. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Lance definitely knows who it is.

Yeah I think that is the case. Lance is sometimes looking directly at the arrow when he's talking to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Yeah I think that is the case. Lance is sometimes looking directly at the arrow when he's talking to him.

They'll probably have a big, heartfelt reveal at some point which will be flattened by Lance's "I know" response.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Was there a new episode last night? Can't seem to find it anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

tvnutz wrote: »
    Tonight, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Tonight.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

tvnutz wrote: »

It's on tonight and then week's break http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arrow_episodes#Season_2_.282013.E2.80.9314.29

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Seriously what the hell with all these breaks?! Really takes me out of the show's flow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

That episode was fcuking insane, 10/10

Prediction:
    We got a brief flashback of Malcolm Merlin this week so I think he'll have a role to play before this season ends. With Thea being his daughter and all, I think he and Oliver will have a brief truce and become allies to take down Slade before becoming nemesis' again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Fantastic episode with plenty of twists and a great fight scene, plus THAT cliffhanger.
    Pity we have to wait two weeks for the next episode as it looks like its going to be great

PS. Danielle Panabaker and Carlos Valdes from the Flash pilot will be appearing in this episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Great episode. Can't wait to see how the season plays out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

so many great things about that episode. Great fight scenes, slade wilson was bossing every scene he was in and they finally show the point of Summer Glau. Just love the original team talking at the end just oliver, felicity and Diggle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Slade Wilson dropping bombshells all over the shop and then leaving like a boss:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

SPOILER
    Isabel could be Ravager AKA Rose Wilson
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkTkU7TCcAApWrR.png

• Registered Users Posts: 28,970 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seemed to be implying Ollie's dad did something. Doubt CW would allow her to be his half sister.

That was rather good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Walt Grace

Really good episode this week. Any episode with some Deathstroke is good in my book!
    Looking forward to how the rest of the season will play out. And that final confrontation between Arrow and Deathstroke should be all kinds of epic!

Still cant stand Sarah though (hope she gets killed off :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Prediction:
    nemesis'
    Nemeses.
    ;)
    Walt Grace wrote: »
    Still cant stand Sarah though (hope she gets killed off :D)

Agreed. I would also like Laurel to die a horrible death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭pah

Hoe-ly Crap! Didn't see that coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Jesus, that was brilliant stuff.

Great. As if Thea wasn't already insufferable enough. Now we are going to have to sit through 6-8 episodes of angsty grief. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yikes.

Advertisement